You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Daniela Mar 6, 2015 04:37:23 PM ET

I have the birth control tube on my arm. but, i've being feeling dizzy and going to the restroom frequently to pee. i really didn't know when my last period was since my menstrual period changed with the birth control. but, my birth control was only good for 3 years, so my time ended about 2 months ago. what do you guys think? am i pregnant or not? i'm also getting pimples on my face.

ZisAng Feb 26, 2015 01:59:48 PM ET

My last period started on the 04th feb 2015 and ended on the 08th feb 2015. i had unprotected sex on the 20th feb 2015. could i be pregnant?

Hunt Feb 24, 2015 05:11:03 PM ET

I have the birth control tube in my arm, but it doesn't work all the time. it has messed up my cycle so bad. i don't know when i have periods. i just spot everyday. i have lower back pain, headaches, tiredness, and weight gain. could i maybe be pregnant?

Guest Feb 23, 2015 04:27:45 AM ET

This is a nice post for information.

SexyYoungMom Feb 21, 2015 11:21:14 PM ET

I have been peeing a lot lately, and have become very constipated a lot more than usual. could i be pregnant?

Nicole Feb 21, 2015 05:05:40 PM ET

I had sex with and without a condom on the the 25th of january. my period ended the day before. after sex, i bled a little, but i haven't gotten my period this month yet, and i'm not showing signs of it coming. help! i'm freaking out. if i bled after sex, could i still get pregnant??

Tanya Feb 18, 2015 07:47:03 PM ET

My last period was in january, but i can't remember when. i think it was the start of january. i had unprotected sex on the 3rd of february and took tests that came out negative. i'm getting a really sore back pain and have been sick. i have most of the signs. i have no signs of a period yet for this month. thanks.

Guest Feb 17, 2015 08:47:33 AM ET

When implantation happens, what immediately happens to the cervix? is it closed or open? also, does the cervix stay closed after the ovulation finishes?

anonymous Feb 16, 2015 02:30:20 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 30th and 31st. my period, or what i thought was my period came on the 3rd of feb, and ended on the 8th. i had unprotected sex again on the 9th. could i be pregnant?

Frozen Elsa Feb 15, 2015 08:27:01 AM ET

I had my last period last december 29th, 2014, and i had sex with my hubby on my 8th cycle day. but i still haven't gotten my monthly period. i took 2 pregnancy tests in the last 2 weeks, but they came back negative. am i pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?