Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

myrrh Apr 8, 2015 09:19:45 PM ET

I have kids, and i’m dating a guy who doesn’t have any kids we has sex without a condom, and he told me that he can’t have a baby. my problem is am that i’m peeing every 5 to 10 seconds. we had sex on 4 april. am i pregnant? please help.

nafatazi Apr 8, 2015 02:46:35 AM ET

My last period was on 14 march, and i had unprotected sex since then until now. i am having tired feelings, feeling sick on and off, lower back pain, and now i'm peeing a lot. can i be pregnant?

Guest Dec 2, 2016 12:13:11 PM ET

You might be pregnant but to be sure , use a pregnancy test or consult a doctor.

duh Apr 5, 2015 09:47:19 PM ET

Ok people. asking, "could i be pregnant," after stating that you had unprotected sex is just crazy! yes, you could be preggo!!!! how many of you ended up being pregnant?

Finally Dec 5, 2016 03:46:23 AM ET

Thank you!

Jossey Apr 3, 2015 04:26:43 AM ET

I had my menses on the 2nd of march, and had unprotected sex on the 20th of march. can i be pregnant?

althea Mar 31, 2015 09:20:53 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on the 24 feb 2015, and i still haven't gotten my period for march, and it’s already the 31st. i have been getting pains in my lower back, breast tenderness, but i assumed my period was coming. when pregnant with my 1st born, i never had any symptoms. please help.

Debbie Mar 26, 2015 10:41:58 PM ET

My last period was on the 4th of march. i never had sex all through until after my ovulation on the 22nd of march. my period was supposed to come on the 29th, but i started spotting on the 25th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 24, 2015 11:49:58 PM ET

My last period was on feb 19th. i had sex on march 14th. today is march 24th, and no period for march yet. i have been getting sick, feeling light headed, and not so good. could ii be pregnant?

sandra Mar 23, 2015 08:39:40 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 4th 2015. now i'm pregnant. when would my due date be??

Tundra Oct 8, 2016 04:52:57 AM ET

Your due date is calculated by your last period before pregnancy , not the last time you had sex . it just doesn't work that way, hun.

bicia Mar 23, 2015 04:27:14 AM ET

Me an my boyfriend don't use condoms and we had sex 3 times. then i started my period on the 16th, and it ended on the 19th. the next day or two, i've be peeing a lot everyday about every 5 minutes, and that's never happened before. could i be pregnant?

meghan Mar 17, 2015 04:26:28 AM ET

My last period was in early february, and still nothing, but i'm feeling crappy, irritated, and so sick.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question