You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Feb 9, 2015 07:44:19 AM ET

I had my last period on the 13th of december, 2014, and i had sex on the 29th of dec 2014. can i be pregnant?

Rae Feb 8, 2015 12:18:32 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 31st and feb 1st with someone i barley met. i was on my last day of my menstrual cycle. i feel fatigue every morning, and i don't want to get up for work. when i do work i see the difference in my work performance. i feel as if i'm working a little slower than usual. i'm having to urinate about 5-7 times in 3 hours. i also have lower back pain.

ehla Feb 4, 2015 12:11:34 PM ET

I used the withdrawal method with my husband. my last period was january 13th, and it stopped on the 16th. we had sex, and he came inside. we used the same method (withdrawal) last 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th. this could be possibly that i'm pregnant as we had sex at least twice a day during that time. i feel dizzy and i experience frequent urinating like i don't feel before. i need your help, or is it possible that i can tell through a home pregnancy test this early if i'm pregnant? thanks so much.

Lj Feb 4, 2015 01:09:23 AM ET

I had my last period on jan 10th, and i had sex with my husband on the 12th. can i be pregnant??

Anonymous Feb 2, 2015 06:11:15 PM ET

I had my last period on dec 29th. my period was 4 days late, and i had symptoms of pregnancy. on my home test, i got a negative. is there any possibilities of pregnancy?

Tierra Davis Jan 31, 2015 07:58:35 PM ET

I had my last period on jan 6th. i waited 5 days after my period ended to have intercourse with my boyfriend, and we had sex on the 14th, 15th, 20th, 24th, 27th, and the 30th. my period is due to come on the 3rd of feb, but i've been having a lot of symptoms like craving certain foods, fatigue, sore nipples, and they have also gotten a little bit darker, nauseated, and i have bad headaches and backaches. could i be pregnant?

Ola Apr 30, 2017 03:35:26 AM ET

Hello, you should get a pregnancy test kit to know for sure.

Jada Jan 31, 2015 09:47:14 AM ET

My last period was at the beginning of january, and i had sex on january the 13th. i started my period again on january the 27th. do you think i'm pregnant?

Jasmine Jan 30, 2015 09:45:50 AM ET

I had my last period on january 2, 2015, and my ovulation day was on january 19th. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on january 6th, 14th, 18th, 20th, 21st, and 23rd. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 28, 2015 10:15:57 AM ET

I had my last period on the 26th of dec until the 9th jan. now, i'm 4 days late. i took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it came back negative. suggestions please.

millie Jan 27, 2015 05:55:50 PM ET

I had my period on the 6th until the 13th of december. i had unprotected sex on the 24th, and had a light bleed around the 2nd. now, on the 27th, i'm getting sore nipples. what do you think? i need help.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?