You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Frozen Elsa Feb 15, 2015 08:27:01 AM ET

I had my last period last december 29th, 2014, and i had sex with my hubby on my 8th cycle day. but i still haven't gotten my monthly period. i took 2 pregnancy tests in the last 2 weeks, but they came back negative. am i pregnant?

kelly Feb 12, 2015 08:47:46 AM ET

I had my period on the 30th of jan, and was done on the 3rd of feb. i had unprotected sex on the 6th of feb, and during the following week i had cramps which were a bit different from the ones i get before my periods starts. i also use the bath room more frequently. my breasts are full, and my nipples are painful. i don't understand what's happening. am i pregnant?

Essy Feb 12, 2015 06:28:36 AM ET

I had my period on the 26th of january had unprotected sex on the 6th, 7th, and 10th. i'm having serious constipation and gas. i know i'm pregnant.

Essy Apr 15, 2015 03:13:20 AM ET

Yes, i'm pregnant! good news.

gladys Feb 11, 2015 05:07:07 PM ET

My last period was in january it came the 12 ended the 16-17. me and my husband had sex on february 1st. i took two home pregnancy tests and they came out negative. it might be too early, but i have every sign of a pregnant woman. i feel so tired. i'm urinating 7 to 8 times a day. i have tender breasts, lower back pain, and i still haven't gotten my period. is there a possibility that i might be pregnant?

kay Feb 9, 2015 11:24:21 PM ET

I had sex on the 28th of december, and my last period was on the 7th of january. i just found out that i'm pregnant, but i'm not sure who the father is. i had sex on the 19th of january also. can someone please help me out? i'm freakin' out.

Anonomus Feb 13, 2015 09:10:08 AM ET

From what i have read, good sperm can last up to about 6 days after sex. your best bet is go to the doctor and have an ultrasound, that will tell you how far along you are, which should help you determine who the father is.

sara Feb 9, 2015 10:12:30 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 8th. then, my period came on the 21st, and lasted through the 27th. then, i spotted a week later any suggestions.

Neha khattar Feb 9, 2015 02:02:25 PM ET

My period ended on the 7th of feb, and we had unprotected sex on 9th. what are the chances of me getting pregnant???

ladycool Feb 9, 2015 11:42:30 AM ET

My last period was on dec 13th, and i had unprotected sex on january 4th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 9, 2015 07:44:19 AM ET

I had my last period on the 13th of december, 2014, and i had sex on the 29th of dec 2014. can i be pregnant?

Rae Feb 8, 2015 12:18:32 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 31st and feb 1st with someone i barley met. i was on my last day of my menstrual cycle. i feel fatigue every morning, and i don't want to get up for work. when i do work i see the difference in my work performance. i feel as if i'm working a little slower than usual. i'm having to urinate about 5-7 times in 3 hours. i also have lower back pain.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?