You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

naomi Jan 25, 2015 10:39:13 AM ET

I had my last period on the 27th of december, 2014, and i had sex on the 2nd of january. can i be pregnant?

coco Jan 25, 2015 09:13:06 AM ET

Hey yall. i had unprotected sex on jan 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, not the 7th, but the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, not the 14th, but 15th through the 22nd. can i be pregnant?

keezygirl Jan 22, 2015 03:20:25 PM ET

I last had sex on december 31st 2014. my period came on january 1st. it usually last 6 days, but this time it ended on the 4th. today is january 22nd. since my period ended, i've been having signs of being pregnant? should i take a test, because there is a possibility or maybe i'm over thinking?

ck Jan 22, 2015 11:12:25 AM ET

I had my last period on the 2nd of jan. i had sex on the 9th and 12th. i'm having bell pain. can i be pregnant?

rinkie Jan 20, 2015 09:35:39 PM ET

I had my period on the 28th of dec. i was ovulating on the 10th. i had sex on the 8th through the 10th, and now i feel uncomfortable. it is possible to be pregnant?

bec10 Jan 19, 2015 02:01:21 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of january with my ex. i have symptoms and i have take a pregnancy test, and both showed up negative. how soon can a test check if there is hcg levels. i'm due for period today, and still nothing. i'm never late.

yan Jan 18, 2015 06:10:41 AM ET

I had my period on jan 6, 2015 until jan 9, 2015. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on jan 10th, 11th and jan 15th. but, ii started taking pills as of jan 11th, until today. could i be pregnant? thank you.

Shante Jan 16, 2015 10:00:26 PM ET

I came on my period december 31, 2014 and came off january 6, 2015. i had sex two day before my ovulation, and i had sex on my ovulation day. could i be pregnant or not? how long would i have to wait to take a pregnancy test??

Nicky Jan 16, 2015 06:42:27 PM ET

I had my period on the 27th of dec until the 31st. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 1st of january. now, i'm feeling lower back pain, and i'm always tired. could i be pregnant?

ronnex Jan 16, 2015 10:30:35 AM ET

Hi. i always have my period on the 6th or 7th day of the month, and have missed it for 9 days now. does this mean that i am pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?