You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Anonymous Feb 2, 2015 06:11:15 PM ET

I had my last period on dec 29th. my period was 4 days late, and i had symptoms of pregnancy. on my home test, i got a negative. is there any possibilities of pregnancy?

Tierra Davis Jan 31, 2015 07:58:35 PM ET

I had my last period on jan 6th. i waited 5 days after my period ended to have intercourse with my boyfriend, and we had sex on the 14th, 15th, 20th, 24th, 27th, and the 30th. my period is due to come on the 3rd of feb, but i've been having a lot of symptoms like craving certain foods, fatigue, sore nipples, and they have also gotten a little bit darker, nauseated, and i have bad headaches and backaches. could i be pregnant?

Ola Apr 30, 2017 03:35:26 AM ET

Hello, you should get a pregnancy test kit to know for sure.

Jada Jan 31, 2015 09:47:14 AM ET

My last period was at the beginning of january, and i had sex on january the 13th. i started my period again on january the 27th. do you think i'm pregnant?

Jasmine Jan 30, 2015 09:45:50 AM ET

I had my last period on january 2, 2015, and my ovulation day was on january 19th. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on january 6th, 14th, 18th, 20th, 21st, and 23rd. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 28, 2015 10:15:57 AM ET

I had my last period on the 26th of dec until the 9th jan. now, i'm 4 days late. i took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it came back negative. suggestions please.

millie Jan 27, 2015 05:55:50 PM ET

I had my period on the 6th until the 13th of december. i had unprotected sex on the 24th, and had a light bleed around the 2nd. now, on the 27th, i'm getting sore nipples. what do you think? i need help.

naomi Jan 25, 2015 10:39:13 AM ET

I had my last period on the 27th of december, 2014, and i had sex on the 2nd of january. can i be pregnant?

coco Jan 25, 2015 09:13:06 AM ET

Hey yall. i had unprotected sex on jan 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, not the 7th, but the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, not the 14th, but 15th through the 22nd. can i be pregnant?

keezygirl Jan 22, 2015 03:20:25 PM ET

I last had sex on december 31st 2014. my period came on january 1st. it usually last 6 days, but this time it ended on the 4th. today is january 22nd. since my period ended, i've been having signs of being pregnant? should i take a test, because there is a possibility or maybe i'm over thinking?

ck Jan 22, 2015 11:12:25 AM ET

I had my last period on the 2nd of jan. i had sex on the 9th and 12th. i'm having bell pain. can i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?