Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Kaya Sep 19, 2018 03:07:21 AM ET

Hi. i've been on nur-isterate injection for 8 months and didn't go for my shot this month on the 14th because we trying to have a baby. how soon can i fall pregnant or should i wait, i just had my period and it was normal...

Guest Feb 8, 2018 01:46:29 AM ET

I've been using nurstrate from 2015 to 2017 january and i never went for my next shot...from may i have been getting my 2 days periods. my last period was on the 25 of december 2017, and i had unprotected intercourse on the 14 of january 2018. i haven't gotten my periods then, but the home pregnancy test came back negative. am i pregnant?

anonymous Jul 6, 2017 07:35:07 AM ET

Hi...i was on nuristrate for 2years...i stopped early this year...it was in march...it's july now...and i've been trying to conceive since i stopped using nuristrate... what are my chances of getting pregnant?

Sintia Jun 22, 2017 05:28:02 PM ET

Hello, i am now 33, mother of 3. had mirena for 5 years and removed it 4 months ago and i haven't been able to conceive:( my husband and i are losing hope :( our 3 daughters are big now and a baby would bring me and my family lots of joy. please help me understand why it is taking so long to conceive if i've had mirena in the past and conceived right away :'(

rhoda Apr 12, 2017 05:29:40 AM ET

Hi everyone. i have been using birth control (triphasil pills) for 11 years. now i'm trying to conceive. it's been 4 months since i stopped the pills, but i haven't conceived. can this make it take long to be pregnant?

Sadie Mar 23, 2017 11:47:48 PM ET

Hi so i was wondering if i could be pregnant because i took my nuvaring out almost 3 weeks ago and have been having unprotected sex almost everyday for 2 weeks. now my nipples hurt, having lower back pains, using the bathroom more often, migraines and bloated. am i pregnant?

Katie Anderson Jan 29, 2017 01:28:47 PM ET

I was 18 when i started birth control. i am 21 now and i stopped the pills when i was 19 and i've been trying to get pregnant ever since, but i can't...and i wanna know why

Kristen R Lewis Dec 9, 2016 03:19:01 PM ET

Hi i'm getting my mirena removed and i heard of a lot of concern about birth defects from the hormones. what is the safest recommended waiting period to be free of the hormones before getting pregnant? trying for a second child.

Natasha Oct 6, 2015 12:39:23 AM ET

Hi there. i have been on triphasil for about 2 years now, my husband and i are wanting kids and we want our first baby in june/july. i've been clean for a week is it possible that i can fall pregnant this month?

Sha Apr 6, 2015 09:55:57 PM ET

I've been on and off the depo shot since i was 16, and i am now 21 trying to conceive. i've been off birth control since 5 months ago in october. i had 2 periods since then. what are my chances of getting pregnant since i have been on it for so long?

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>