Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Sha Apr 7, 2015 01:55:57 AM ET

I've been on and off the depo shot since I was 16, and I am now 21 trying to conceive. I've been off birth control since 5 months ago in October. I had 2 periods since then. What are my chances of getting pregnant since I have been on it for so long?

Guest Feb 15, 2015 05:49:36 PM ET

I was on nurstrate for 2 years, and stopped last year in January. I have been having unprotected sex ever since without getting pregnant. I was also not getting my periods. On the 14th of February, I saw a spotting of blood. Could I be pregnant?

anonymous Feb 9, 2015 09:38:31 AM ET

I have completed my pills, so I stopped taking it 4 days ago. Now, I just started bleeding again. It looks like I am on my period again. What can I do, or what can happen?

fransina Jan 24, 2015 05:38:01 PM ET

I have been using depo, and I want to have our child. What can I do?

Guest Jan 8, 2015 12:43:25 AM ET

Hi everyone, I was on the ridgedevon pill for just under a year until 3 months ago when I wanted to try for a baby. I have had sex regularly about every 2 to 3 days and keep track of my ovulation with a ovulation tracker. I make sure I have sex on my ovulation days. I have been doing this for over 3 months, and still no baby. How can I get pregnant within the next month? Answers and advice would be helpful. Thanks.

marilu Nov 19, 2014 04:59:28 AM ET

I am 39, and on the pill. I'm about to finish the last pack, and want to try for one more baby. My baby is 14 months old.

Atupoka Nov 9, 2014 06:27:34 PM ET

I stop using depo from April, 2014. Can I get pregnant any moment from now? I just had sex today 9 Nov, 2014, which is my ovulation day, and I'm continuing tonight.

amanda Nov 2, 2014 03:37:28 PM ET

I'm getting my IUD removed next Monday. Will I be able to get pregnant right away?!?

Amber Nov 6, 2014 07:17:00 PM ET

I had my mirena removed and didn't even have one period before i was pregnant. i had it removed sept 30, 2012 and confirmed nov 12 that i was 4 weeks pregnant. it was that quick. there is no return to fertility wait time.

Guest Sep 8, 2014 06:03:56 PM ET

I don't remember what date I took my depo shot. If I had to go back by March 6, 2014, what was the day or month I took my shot? December, 2013 or January, 2014?

Dee Aug 22, 2014 05:43:42 PM ET

Hi, I am 25 years and have been using the birth controls pills "triphasil" for 4 years. Now I have been trying to have a baby for 6 months. How long does it take to conceive?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>