Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

fransina Jan 24, 2015 12:38:01 PM ET

I have been using depo, and i want to have our child. what can i do?

Guest Jan 7, 2015 07:43:25 PM ET

Hi everyone, i was on the ridgedevon pill for just under a year until 3 months ago when i wanted to try for a baby. i have had sex regularly about every 2 to 3 days and keep track of my ovulation with a ovulation tracker. i make sure i have sex on my ovulation days. i have been doing this for over 3 months, and still no baby. how can i get pregnant within the next month? answers and advice would be helpful. thanks.

marilu Nov 18, 2014 11:59:28 PM ET

I am 39, and on the pill. i'm about to finish the last pack, and want to try for one more baby. my baby is 14 months old.

Atupoka Nov 9, 2014 01:27:34 PM ET

I stop using depo from april, 2014. can i get pregnant any moment from now? i just had sex today 9 nov, 2014, which is my ovulation day, and i'm continuing tonight.

amanda Nov 2, 2014 10:37:28 AM ET

I'm getting my iud removed next monday. will i be able to get pregnant right away?!?

Amber Nov 6, 2014 02:17:00 PM ET

I had my mirena removed and didn't even have one period before i was pregnant. i had it removed sept 30, 2012 and confirmed nov 12 that i was 4 weeks pregnant. it was that quick. there is no return to fertility wait time.

Guest Sep 8, 2014 02:03:56 PM ET

I don't remember what date i took my depo shot. if i had to go back by march 6, 2014, what was the day or month i took my shot? december, 2013 or january, 2014?

Dee Aug 22, 2014 01:43:42 PM ET

Hi, i am 25 years and have been using the birth controls pills "triphasil" for 4 years. now i have been trying to have a baby for 6 months. how long does it take to conceive?

Michelle Anderson Jul 21, 2014 12:48:01 AM ET

I was supposed to go back for my depo shot on 1/2/2014, but i didn't, and on the 2nd of this month i started my cycle, and it lasted until the 9th. my husband and i have sex every other day. how many times should i have sex in order to conceive? the depo is no long in my system.

40 year old mom Jun 25, 2014 11:39:05 PM ET

I stopped taking the pill on may 26. i started bleeding and i haven't had a period yet, which should be starting soon. so far i'm 4 days late. i have taken 3 pregnancy tests within the last month, and all have been negative i want another baby, but i'm 40. how long would it take to conceive just being off birth control for a month?

Anonymous Jun 18, 2014 12:10:13 AM ET

I have used nurstrate for 7years. i stopped using it in september 2012, and i'm 29 years old. how long will it take me to conceive?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>