Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Sha Apr 7, 2015 01:55:57 AM ET

I've been on and off the depo shot since i was 16, and i am now 21 trying to conceive. i've been off birth control since 5 months ago in october. i had 2 periods since then. what are my chances of getting pregnant since i have been on it for so long?

Guest Feb 15, 2015 05:49:36 PM ET

I was on nurstrate for 2 years, and stopped last year in january. i have been having unprotected sex ever since without getting pregnant. i was also not getting my periods. on the 14th of february, i saw a spotting of blood. could i be pregnant?

anonymous Feb 9, 2015 09:38:31 AM ET

I have completed my pills, so i stopped taking it 4 days ago. now, i just started bleeding again. it looks like i am on my period again. what can i do, or what can happen?

fransina Jan 24, 2015 05:38:01 PM ET

I have been using depo, and i want to have our child. what can i do?

Guest Jan 8, 2015 12:43:25 AM ET

Hi everyone, i was on the ridgedevon pill for just under a year until 3 months ago when i wanted to try for a baby. i have had sex regularly about every 2 to 3 days and keep track of my ovulation with a ovulation tracker. i make sure i have sex on my ovulation days. i have been doing this for over 3 months, and still no baby. how can i get pregnant within the next month? answers and advice would be helpful. thanks.

marilu Nov 19, 2014 04:59:28 AM ET

I am 39, and on the pill. i'm about to finish the last pack, and want to try for one more baby. my baby is 14 months old.

Atupoka Nov 9, 2014 06:27:34 PM ET

I stop using depo from april, 2014. can i get pregnant any moment from now? i just had sex today 9 nov, 2014, which is my ovulation day, and i'm continuing tonight.

amanda Nov 2, 2014 03:37:28 PM ET

I'm getting my iud removed next monday. will i be able to get pregnant right away?!?

Amber Nov 6, 2014 07:17:00 PM ET

I had my mirena removed and didn't even have one period before i was pregnant. i had it removed sept 30, 2012 and confirmed nov 12 that i was 4 weeks pregnant. it was that quick. there is no return to fertility wait time.

Guest Sep 8, 2014 06:03:56 PM ET

I don't remember what date i took my depo shot. if i had to go back by march 6, 2014, what was the day or month i took my shot? december, 2013 or january, 2014?

Dee Aug 22, 2014 05:43:42 PM ET

Hi, i am 25 years and have been using the birth controls pills "triphasil" for 4 years. now i have been trying to have a baby for 6 months. how long does it take to conceive?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>