Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Elisabeth Jun 6, 2014 03:25:20 AM ET

I am 47 and want to have a baby with my new husband. i have not had a period for 10 months, since i stop taking the depot injection.

melissa May 18, 2014 06:51:45 PM ET

Hi. i am trying hard to have a baby with my husband. my doctor placed me on birth control pills. my pack is finished and it's been 3 days now that i am not on the pills, so is it the best time to try making a baby?

bakerquanisha Jul 16, 2013 10:16:25 AM ET

Hi i'm ttc and i've been on trennessa bc for two months i decided to stop becuase my husband ans i want a baby i stoppedthe pills on the 2nnd of july .d i wasfertilei ovulated on the 7th.we had sex 3 times that week.after ovulation 3days later i started bleeding like and period but my period isn't untill 2weeks.could i be pregnate or could it be break through bleeding?

Soph Jun 23, 2013 07:32:43 PM ET

Need help , just had a baby 6 months ago and went back on the pill , and then had my 7day break ,finished packet and didn't have anymore in may its now june and haven't had my second period could i be pregant again ....

kherrie Jun 7, 2013 07:10:33 PM ET

I used a pills almost 5 yrs..then i stop coz i want a baby again after 5 yrs ..how can i hav a baby again then my menstration is abnormal i hav getting mens after 2 1/2 mnths what should i do i want a baby again?

Kg Feb 1, 2013 03:38:27 AM ET

I was on nur esterate for almost 3 and half year and came off birth control trying 2 conceive after a had my period regularly frm jan 2=12 till present please help i need little one.

sammy Dec 2, 2012 02:41:19 PM ET

Hi i'm on the pill but i seem to be tierd all the time like i need to go to sleep .. and iv been waking up in the night feeling sick its been happing for around a week could i be pregnant or am i just thinking into it to much....

Prossy Jul 2, 2012 07:01:45 AM ET

I posted on this forum on 05/16/2011 7:55, last year and still this year i haven't conceived it's 3 yrs of trying for #2. i know it's all because of birth control pills. i have a 9 yrs old boy.

kate Jun 5, 2012 02:54:03 PM ET

I was on ortho-cyclen fo less than a yr and i just had a period on may 17-20 and i came off birth control after that and i had another period on may 26- 30 it would be light then heavy at times and me and my husband had unprotected sex on may 26-30 the days we had sex on my period we only did it when we thought i stopped bleeding but didnt and june 1-3 could i become pregnant cause were wanting too

ann Apr 19, 2012 09:26:47 AM ET

I have stopped using nur isterate in 2010 january after using it for 30mnths. had my periods after 5 mnths, how long it might take me to conceive? i need a little one!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>