Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Michelle Anderson Jul 21, 2014 04:48:01 AM ET

I was supposed to go back for my depo shot on 1/2/2014, but i didn't, and on the 2nd of this month i started my cycle, and it lasted until the 9th. my husband and i have sex every other day. how many times should i have sex in order to conceive? the depo is no long in my system.

40 year old mom Jun 26, 2014 03:39:05 AM ET

I stopped taking the pill on may 26. i started bleeding and i haven't had a period yet, which should be starting soon. so far i'm 4 days late. i have taken 3 pregnancy tests within the last month, and all have been negative i want another baby, but i'm 40. how long would it take to conceive just being off birth control for a month?

Anonymous Jun 18, 2014 04:10:13 AM ET

I have used nurstrate for 7years. i stopped using it in september 2012, and i'm 29 years old. how long will it take me to conceive?

Elisabeth Jun 6, 2014 07:25:20 AM ET

I am 47 and want to have a baby with my new husband. i have not had a period for 10 months, since i stop taking the depot injection.

melissa May 18, 2014 10:51:45 PM ET

Hi. i am trying hard to have a baby with my husband. my doctor placed me on birth control pills. my pack is finished and it's been 3 days now that i am not on the pills, so is it the best time to try making a baby?

bakerquanisha Jul 16, 2013 02:16:25 PM ET

Hi i'm ttc and i've been on trennessa bc for two months i decided to stop becuase my husband ans i want a baby i stoppedthe pills on the 2nnd of july .d i wasfertilei ovulated on the 7th.we had sex 3 times that week.after ovulation 3days later i started bleeding like and period but my period isn't untill 2weeks.could i be pregnate or could it be break through bleeding?

Soph Jun 23, 2013 11:32:43 PM ET

Need help , just had a baby 6 months ago and went back on the pill , and then had my 7day break ,finished packet and didn't have anymore in may its now june and haven't had my second period could i be pregant again ....

kherrie Jun 7, 2013 11:10:33 PM ET

I used a pills almost 5 yrs..then i stop coz i want a baby again after 5 yrs ..how can i hav a baby again then my menstration is abnormal i hav getting mens after 2 1/2 mnths what should i do i want a baby again?

Kg Feb 1, 2013 08:38:27 AM ET

I was on nur esterate for almost 3 and half year and came off birth control trying 2 conceive after a had my period regularly frm jan 2=12 till present please help i need little one.

sammy Dec 2, 2012 07:41:19 PM ET

Hi i'm on the pill but i seem to be tierd all the time like i need to go to sleep .. and iv been waking up in the night feeling sick its been happing for around a week could i be pregnant or am i just thinking into it to much....

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>