Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive > Comments

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

HEATHER Jan 30, 2012 07:02:16 AM ET

I had no plant for 4 years, had it removed nov 2009 but until now am no pregnant

caro Oct 27, 2011 04:12:48 AM ET

Am 30 yrs and have a 10 yrs old son and i ave been on noplant for three yrs and was removed 2 months ago and am not yet pregnant pliz help i need a baby

Lauren Aug 25, 2011 12:00:35 PM ET

Hey ladies i am hoping to try and concieve soon! i hae a 2 year old little girl i had the mirena iud for a little over a year where i didnt hae a period at all had it removed and started the pill been on it for about 6 months now stopping it.. how long you think it will take to get preg or how long i should wait to try?thanks

Prossy May 16, 2011 07:55:01 AM ET

Hullo,i am 33yrs. i was on bcp for almost 6yrs , when i got off it i concieved after 3 months, but i got a miscarriage at 6weeks. its now 21 months after quiting bcp i haven't had a baby. still trying.

mimi kalusa Apr 22, 2011 05:40:18 AM ET

Hi, i was on bc for a year, and during this period i was breast feeding and i never had my menstrual periods. i weaned my baby in august last 2010 and my menses appeard 2 months after. the 3rd month which was november, i stopped taking the pill but have not conceived up to now. last month my menses delayed a bit and when they finally appeared i took only 2 days instead of the usual 4 days. this month they were on time but i had sex a day after my menses. a week later, i started experiencing stomach cramps, body weekness and a bit of dizziness, could i be pregnant because this has continued for some days now.

christina Oct 24, 2010 05:28:38 PM ET

Im 25 stopped the pill 4months ago already have 2 children and get my period regularly and still havent concieved is this normal ?

RoXy Oct 4, 2010 03:55:18 PM ET

I used bc for 5yrs and stop using it 5months ago but i still havent goten my period and we are ttc pls help my hubby is anxious

Michelle Aug 19, 2010 11:56:52 AM ET

I have been on bc for 7years and am 29 years old and already have a 10 year old child. i want to have a baby will being on the pill for so long affect my ability to conceive???

Shawna Aug 13, 2010 01:08:00 PM ET

I was on birth control for 10 years and we have been trying to conceive for a year now to no avail. i was off the pill for over a year and we didn't start trying until 4 months after i stopped. i'm wondering if being on birth control so long for some women affects fertility. i am still not ovulating.

Maggie Jun 7, 2010 09:12:54 AM ET

I was on the pill for close to 8 years.....went off....and conceived our first 28 days later. went back on the pill for approximately 3 more years and conceived our second 29 days after going off the pill again. everyone is different. i think the point is....there is no right or wrong answer.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>