Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Prossy Jul 2, 2012 11:01:45 AM ET

I posted on this forum on 05/16/2011 7:55, last year and still this year i haven't conceived it's 3 yrs of trying for #2. i know it's all because of Birth control pills. i have a 9 yrs old boy.

kate Jun 5, 2012 06:54:03 PM ET

I was on ortho-cyclen fo less than a yr and i just had a period on may 17-20 and i came off birth control after that and i had another period on may 26- 30 it would be light then heavy at times and me and my husband had unprotected sex on may 26-30 the days we had sex on my period we only did it when we thought i stopped bleeding but didnt and june 1-3 could i become pregnant cause were wanting too

ann Apr 19, 2012 01:26:47 PM ET

I have stopped using Nur isterate in 2010 January after using it for 30mnths. had my periods after 5 mnths, how long it might take me to conceive? i need a little one!!!!

HEATHER Jan 30, 2012 12:02:16 PM ET

I had no plant for 4 years, had it removed Nov 2009 but until now am no pregnant

caro Oct 27, 2011 08:12:48 AM ET

Am 30 yrs and have a 10 yrs old son and i ave been on noplant for three yrs and was removed 2 months ago and am not yet pregnant pliz help i need a baby

Lauren Aug 25, 2011 04:00:35 PM ET

Hey ladies i am hoping to try and concieve soon! I hae a 2 year old little girl i had the mirena iud for a little over a year where i didnt hae a period at all had it removed and started the pill been on it for about 6 months now stopping it.. How long you think it will take to get preg or how long i should wait to try?Thanks

Prossy May 16, 2011 11:55:01 AM ET

Hullo,i am 33yrs. I was on BCP for almost 6yrs , when i got off it i concieved after 3 months, but i got a miscarriage at 6weeks. its now 21 months after quiting BCP i haven't had a baby. still trying.

mimi kalusa Apr 22, 2011 09:40:18 AM ET

Hi, I was on BC for a year, and during this period I was breast feeding and i never had my menstrual periods. I weaned my baby in August last 2010 and my menses appeard 2 months after. The 3rd month which was November, I stopped taking the pill but have not conceived up to now. Last month my menses delayed a bit and when they finally appeared I took only 2 days instead of the usual 4 days. This month they were on time but I had sex a day after my menses. A week later, I started experiencing stomach cramps, body weekness and a bit of dizziness, could I be pregnant because this has continued for some days now.

christina Oct 24, 2010 09:28:38 PM ET

Im 25 stopped the pill 4months ago already have 2 children and get my period regularly and still havent concieved is this normal ?

RoXy Oct 4, 2010 07:55:18 PM ET

I used bc for 5yrs and stop using it 5months ago but i still havent goten my period and we are ttc pls help my hubby is anxious

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>