You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Dee Oct 20, 2017 09:35:10 PM ET

27weeks, i saw blood in the toilet, not feeling pain at all. what the hell is going on. for the second time i went to the bathroom i saw it again to see if everything was okay. wtf.

Charlene Oct 3, 2017 08:26:53 AM ET

I had the same problem yesterday and it was only that time, i went to pee and it's not here today. i'm worried.

kenzy Sep 23, 2017 08:50:34 AM ET

Hi! i'm 17 weeks pregnant and when i pee there's blood in my urine. i'm a little bit worried here. it's my 1st pregnancy. is this normal?

Connie Sep 15, 2017 02:21:57 PM ET

Hi. i'm 6 weeks pregnant today. i saw a little blood in my urine. is it normal or must be something wrong. and i feel pain in my womb. i'm worried.

Guess Aug 3, 2017 11:54:20 PM ET

Hello lady's. i'm 22 years old. i have a question. so last night on august 2, i went to the bathroom. and when i wiped myself there was light blood. i thought it was my period again. so when i woke up the next day, i went straight to the bathroom and when i wiped myself there was nothing on the toilet paper. can anyone help me and tell me what it is. this never happened to me before. i'm just worried.

Ashley Jul 20, 2017 10:36:46 PM ET

Hi, i am 27 weeks pregnant and bleed really bad when i pee and cramping.

Kaz&Lucase Jun 17, 2017 12:12:28 PM ET

Hi i'm 43 and just found out i'm 5weeks pregnant with my 4th baby. it's been 16 years since my last baby. and i'm a little worryed because i have started bleeding slightly after i did reach up my orange tree to pull some of the tree down. should i be worried?

Guest Apr 17, 2017 05:49:45 PM ET

I am about three months pregnant. when i went to wipe this morning there was a light blood, and there's a little pain in my lower abdomen. is that normal or should i go to the er?

Vanessa Apr 16, 2017 09:16:49 AM ET

I am 20 weeks, and i have light bleeding. should i be worried?

Natasha Apr 8, 2017 08:01:54 AM ET

This morning when i wiped there was a little bit of blood but none in my underwear i'm 18 weeks pregnant. my mom says it's normal. is it?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>