Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Itumeleng Aug 16, 2018 12:23:48 PM ET

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have had 2 previous miscarriages, at the same weeks. Today I saw lite pink blood when I wiped after peeing, doesn't have any pains but I'm scared that I will miscarry this baby again. Anyone who has been in the same situation like me and survive, please I'm curious.

Joanne Jun 6, 2018 05:23:57 PM ET

Hi, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and bleeding a little, only when I pee. Is this normal?

Nombulelo May 31, 2018 01:56:44 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks pregnant and when I pee, there is blood in my urine. Can I be worried?

Victoria 001 Jan 23, 2018 04:51:21 PM ET

Hi,I am 10 weeks pregnant and I experience a little light blood in my Virginia, I'm getting scared if I'm okay or not. Please, I really need a reply to this. Maybe it's normal and not ..

Auto Alade Jan 23, 2018 07:36:45 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant, woke up this morning with blood stains on my night wear and their wasn't any pain or cramp. This will be the second time this month.

mama Dec 14, 2017 01:25:17 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and its been 3 days from now that I pee, wipe and have some pink blood. Can this be normal? I have 5 previous kids and never experienced this before.

Rani Dec 3, 2017 03:22:30 AM ET

I am 6 weeks pregnant. When I pee , I get a slit of bleeding. Is it ok?

Dee Oct 21, 2017 01:35:10 AM ET

27weeks, I saw blood in the toilet, not feeling pain at all. What the hell is going on. For the second time I went to the bathroom I saw it again to see if everything was okay. Wtf.

Charlene Oct 3, 2017 12:26:53 PM ET

I had the same problem yesterday and it was only that time, I went to pee and it's not here today. I'm worried.

kenzy Sep 23, 2017 12:50:34 PM ET

Hi! I'm 17 weeks pregnant and when I pee there's blood in my urine. I'm a little bit worried here. It's my 1st pregnancy. Is this normal?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>