You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Itumeleng Aug 16, 2018 08:23:48 AM ET

Hi, i'm 8 weeks pregnant and have had 2 previous miscarriages, at the same weeks. today i saw lite pink blood when i wiped after peeing, doesn't have any pains but i'm scared that i will miscarry this baby again. anyone who has been in the same situation like me and survive, please i'm curious.

Joanne Jun 6, 2018 01:23:57 PM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weeks pregnant and bleeding a little, only when i pee. is this normal?

Nombulelo May 31, 2018 09:56:44 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks pregnant and when i pee, there is blood in my urine. can i be worried?

Victoria 001 Jan 23, 2018 11:51:21 AM ET

Hi,i am 10 weeks pregnant and i experience a little light blood in my virginia, i'm getting scared if i'm okay or not. please, i really need a reply to this. maybe it's normal and not ..

Auto Alade Jan 23, 2018 02:36:45 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant, woke up this morning with blood stains on my night wear and their wasn't any pain or cramp. this will be the second time this month.

mama Dec 13, 2017 08:25:17 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and its been 3 days from now that i pee, wipe and have some pink blood. can this be normal? i have 5 previous kids and never experienced this before.

Rani Dec 2, 2017 10:22:30 PM ET

I am 6 weeks pregnant. when i pee , i get a slit of bleeding. is it ok?

Dee Oct 20, 2017 09:35:10 PM ET

27weeks, i saw blood in the toilet, not feeling pain at all. what the hell is going on. for the second time i went to the bathroom i saw it again to see if everything was okay. wtf.

Charlene Oct 3, 2017 08:26:53 AM ET

I had the same problem yesterday and it was only that time, i went to pee and it's not here today. i'm worried.

kenzy Sep 23, 2017 08:50:34 AM ET

Hi! i'm 17 weeks pregnant and when i pee there's blood in my urine. i'm a little bit worried here. it's my 1st pregnancy. is this normal?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>