You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Alexa Feb 28, 2017 01:58:02 AM ET

I'm barely 6 months pregnant, and when i pee i saw my urine dark with little bit of red. and when i wipe myself afterwards, i see little bit of red. it barely started today. what does this mean? will it get worse later on?

Iris Pena Feb 6, 2017 01:12:31 PM ET

Hi, i'm now 6 weeks pregnant... 4 days ago i went to the hospital for mild pain and bleeding (5weeks at the time) was told i had a severe uti and a cyst in my right ovary and that i was still pregnant, maybe early in the pregnancy but that the bleeding might have been cause of the infection and the cyst. what do y'all guys ,think any advice? i'm not bleeding anymore like i was and have no pain.....

Remya Jan 30, 2017 11:49:43 AM ET

I'm 34weeks ,and i had experienced blood content in my urine, didn't have it before during my first pregnancy.i just want to know whether it is normal or not.

Miss Jan 27, 2017 03:00:51 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant.i just saw a little blood. what is happning?

Saima Jan 14, 2017 06:15:25 PM ET

I am 31 weeks. same problem. been in hospital once and they can't figure out where the bleeding is from. baby is fine.

Taae Dec 28, 2016 09:40:18 PM ET

My girl said when she went pee, she peed blood. she is 28 weeks. does this mean she is having a miscarriage? i need answers please!!!

anonymous Dec 14, 2016 11:03:08 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and i went to wipe and there was blood on my toilet paper, like it was light, light blood, no blood clots just light tinted blood on it. help.

Lisa Dec 1, 2016 09:00:42 PM ET

When i go pee there is no blood but, when i wipe there is blood. what do i do?

Katy Nov 24, 2016 02:37:16 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i had the sickness bug on monday and after that i have been getting blood in my urine and it's pink when i wipe. please someone help. i'm on my 3rd pregnancy and never had this with my other two.

New mom Nov 22, 2016 07:58:08 AM ET

I just came to know that i am 2 weeks pregnant, but i have noticed a brown colour or red discharge while urinating after i wipe it with tissue. also i am getting cramps on my right side . is any thing serious? please help, as this is my first pregnancy. i am a little bit worried.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>