Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Miss Jan 27, 2017 08:00:51 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant.i just saw a little blood. what is happning?

Saima Jan 14, 2017 11:15:25 PM ET

I am 31 weeks. same problem. been in hospital once and they can't figure out where the bleeding is from. baby is fine.

Taae Dec 29, 2016 02:40:18 AM ET

My girl said when she went pee, she peed blood. she is 28 weeks. does this mean she is having a miscarriage? i need answers please!!!

anonymous Dec 14, 2016 04:03:08 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and i went to wipe and there was blood on my toilet paper, like it was light, light blood, no blood clots just light tinted blood on it. help.

Lisa Dec 2, 2016 02:00:42 AM ET

When i go pee there is no blood but, when i wipe there is blood. what do i do?

Katy Nov 24, 2016 07:37:16 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i had the sickness bug on monday and after that i have been getting blood in my urine and it's pink when i wipe. please someone help. i'm on my 3rd pregnancy and never had this with my other two.

New mom Nov 22, 2016 12:58:08 PM ET

I just came to know that i am 2 weeks pregnant, but i have noticed a brown colour or red discharge while urinating after i wipe it with tissue. also i am getting cramps on my right side . is any thing serious? please help, as this is my first pregnancy. i am a little bit worried.

Guest Oct 9, 2016 11:16:49 PM ET

I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. four days ago, i was bleeding when i used the bathroom that morning so, i went to the hospital and everything was fine. now four days later i've been lightly bleeding when i use the bathroom, it started reddish and now it's brown. please help.

Cassey Oct 2, 2016 04:05:27 PM ET

I am 27 wks pregnant and i have light bleeding when i wipe after peeing.

Anika Sep 21, 2016 05:53:24 PM ET

I'm not sure how far pregnant i am. i had a dnc on 13th may 2016 and got pregnant again right after. have not done an ultrasound yet but, started spotting but only when i go to pee and wipe, there is slight blood. i'm worried. can someone help me?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question