You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

anonymous Dec 14, 2016 11:03:08 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and i went to wipe and there was blood on my toilet paper, like it was light, light blood, no blood clots just light tinted blood on it. help.

Lisa Dec 1, 2016 09:00:42 PM ET

When i go pee there is no blood but, when i wipe there is blood. what do i do?

Katy Nov 24, 2016 02:37:16 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i had the sickness bug on monday and after that i have been getting blood in my urine and it's pink when i wipe. please someone help. i'm on my 3rd pregnancy and never had this with my other two.

New mom Nov 22, 2016 07:58:08 AM ET

I just came to know that i am 2 weeks pregnant, but i have noticed a brown colour or red discharge while urinating after i wipe it with tissue. also i am getting cramps on my right side . is any thing serious? please help, as this is my first pregnancy. i am a little bit worried.

Guest Oct 9, 2016 07:16:49 PM ET

I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. four days ago, i was bleeding when i used the bathroom that morning so, i went to the hospital and everything was fine. now four days later i've been lightly bleeding when i use the bathroom, it started reddish and now it's brown. please help.

Cassey Oct 2, 2016 12:05:27 PM ET

I am 27 wks pregnant and i have light bleeding when i wipe after peeing.

Anika Sep 21, 2016 01:53:24 PM ET

I'm not sure how far pregnant i am. i had a dnc on 13th may 2016 and got pregnant again right after. have not done an ultrasound yet but, started spotting but only when i go to pee and wipe, there is slight blood. i'm worried. can someone help me?

Jane Sep 6, 2016 05:05:44 AM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant and when i just went to urinate i noticed blood but not heavy and it actually stopped before i left the restroom. what should i do?

Paulina Gama Aug 30, 2016 12:32:09 PM ET

I am 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. this morning as i was showering, everything looked fine until when i was drying my self i noticed blood on the tub. i put my hand in between my legs and i caught blood. i quickly got out to wipe my self with paper and nothing was there, then i wiped myself again but pushed up and i got blood on the paper. is this normal? please help me. i'm very worried and extremely scared.

Clobo Aug 29, 2016 02:29:59 PM ET

I am 32 weeks gone and i have noticed once i have had intercourse that when i go to the bathroom for a pee i have a burning sensation. and earlier today i have noticed that there was lightish red blood splotches on the toilet paper. i wiped five or six times and it was still blotchy after the last wipe. it seemed to have stopped. i am worried, as it is my first pregnancy. is it normal?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>