You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Guest Oct 9, 2016 07:16:49 PM ET

I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. four days ago, i was bleeding when i used the bathroom that morning so, i went to the hospital and everything was fine. now four days later i've been lightly bleeding when i use the bathroom, it started reddish and now it's brown. please help.

Cassey Oct 2, 2016 12:05:27 PM ET

I am 27 wks pregnant and i have light bleeding when i wipe after peeing.

avril Feb 13, 2015 01:49:25 PM ET

I also have light bleeding when i wipe myself. i am so worried. is it normal? i am 15 weeks pregnant, and i never had this problem with my first pregnancy. i need advice please.

mellisa Feb 3, 2015 01:53:28 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and for the past 3 weeks, every time i go to the bathroom, and after i wipe, there's a sticky blood clot that comes out. i also have this burning feeling in my stomach. my doctor said the placenta is low, and that is causing the bleeding. she said i must take this other pill to strengthen the placenta. i've been taking it for 2 weeks now, and i'm still bleeding. is this normal?

Tonya Jan 13, 2015 04:32:57 AM ET

I'm 13 1/2 weeks. when i went to pee this morning, i had light red blood when i wiped. is this normal, or should i rush to the er?

mati adas Dec 13, 2014 04:04:00 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and had a reddish urine and clots of blood. it was not painful, but a it smells a little bit awful. please help.

hope Nov 22, 2014 08:54:30 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, and when i go pee there's blood when i wipe. but, its not every time i pee. it just happened. is this something to worry about?

Ally Nov 19, 2014 08:39:52 PM ET

I am 8 months pregnant. when i used the restroom there was no blood on the toilet paper or on my underwear, but when i looked down, there was a little bit of blood in the toilet. it started today in the afternoon, and only occurs when i pee. why? please help me.

laura Oct 30, 2014 05:03:33 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks with 2nd set of twins. when i pee there is blood, and really small blood clots. i'm very worried.

Destiny cooner Mar 5, 2017 12:20:12 AM ET

What does it mean when you peed and there was blood?

jessica Oct 27, 2014 01:19:39 AM ET

I went to the bathroom, and as i was peeing, i had so much pressure it felt like the baby was going to fall out. as i got up to. i'm having bad ligament pain. what is this?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>