You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

ritu Sep 15, 2014 11:16:35 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and one and a half months pregnant, and i saw blood with a sticky substance. what is it?

kiki velazquez Sep 13, 2014 12:19:48 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i just experience some blood on my paper toilet, after i finished peeing. i wiped about 5 times, and there was still blood on the paper, but no blood on the toilet. is this normal guys?

Ashley R Mar 27, 2017 07:43:26 PM ET

I am 31 weeks and 3 days and i've experienced the exact same thing you did an hour ago. what happened with your pregnancy?

Guest Sep 4, 2014 02:04:14 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and notice that when i pee there is blood only when i wipe. what can the cause be for this. is it coming from my vagina or my bladder?

natalie ross Sep 1, 2014 08:41:26 AM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have had really bad pressure at bottom of belly and downwards. i went to toilet about an hour ago, and after done toilet wiped myself nothing was there, but looked down toilet and i seen a little clot of blood. what could this be?

Elizabeth Sep 1, 2014 09:33:52 AM ET

Natalie, i'm guessing this is your mucus plug, or bloody show, a normal part of the beginning of labor! any bleeding though should be reported to your ob as it could be anything.

alyson Aug 3, 2014 04:50:27 PM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and i have been feeling cramping and a lot of abdominal pains. when i went to the bathroom and wiped, there were blood clots and blood in my tissue, and there was blood in the toilet too when i peed. i don't know what to do. it's only when i pee. i don't feel blood coming down or anything. i need help please.

lorel Jul 20, 2014 03:14:54 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks pregnant. i had back pains and striking pains in my abdomen. but, then yesterday after work i went to the loo, and when i wiped myself i noticed a pink slimy discharge. it's been almost 24 hours after, and still when i wipe myself light red blood is on the paper. what can it be? i have no pain.

Guest Aug 2, 2014 10:30:13 PM ET

Your mucus plug came out. your body is preparing for labor.

Guest May 19, 2014 09:51:57 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and when i went to pee and wiped, pink mucus was present on the toilet paper. what should i do? should i be concerned?

Guest Jan 30, 2014 12:29:40 AM ET

Please help. i am 16 weeks pregnant and when i go to the bathroom and wipe there is blood on tissue. i am scared. could anyone help? thanks.

Guest Dec 26, 2013 02:57:47 AM ET

So my girlfriend is 5 months pregnant. why did she wipe a little blood after peeing?

Guest Dec 14, 2013 06:22:47 AM ET

Have started trying for a baby at the end of my last period, its now a week before my next period and i have started to bleed lightly/spotting only when i wipe with toilet paper, i also have pain in lower abdominal area on left side. my period is never early is always late if anything by a couple of days. could this possibly be implantation.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>