You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Paulina Gama Aug 30, 2016 12:32:09 PM ET

I am 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. this morning as i was showering, everything looked fine until when i was drying my self i noticed blood on the tub. i put my hand in between my legs and i caught blood. i quickly got out to wipe my self with paper and nothing was there, then i wiped myself again but pushed up and i got blood on the paper. is this normal? please help me. i'm very worried and extremely scared.

Clobo Aug 29, 2016 02:29:59 PM ET

I am 32 weeks gone and i have noticed once i have had intercourse that when i go to the bathroom for a pee i have a burning sensation. and earlier today i have noticed that there was lightish red blood splotches on the toilet paper. i wiped five or six times and it was still blotchy after the last wipe. it seemed to have stopped. i am worried, as it is my first pregnancy. is it normal?

Samantha Aug 20, 2016 12:08:18 PM ET

Hi, i'm really worried. i'm in my first trimester and there is red tissue and sometimes brown tissue when i pass urine. before my 2nd hcg i passed a small funny dark red and purplish flesh clot, then i went for my hcg test from 198.30 a week later was 726. now again i passed two small clots and i see red tissue like substance in my urine. please help me understand what is happening. i'm so worried!

avril Feb 13, 2015 01:49:25 PM ET

I also have light bleeding when i wipe myself. i am so worried. is it normal? i am 15 weeks pregnant, and i never had this problem with my first pregnancy. i need advice please.

mellisa Feb 3, 2015 01:53:28 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and for the past 3 weeks, every time i go to the bathroom, and after i wipe, there's a sticky blood clot that comes out. i also have this burning feeling in my stomach. my doctor said the placenta is low, and that is causing the bleeding. she said i must take this other pill to strengthen the placenta. i've been taking it for 2 weeks now, and i'm still bleeding. is this normal?

Tonya Jan 13, 2015 04:32:57 AM ET

I'm 13 1/2 weeks. when i went to pee this morning, i had light red blood when i wiped. is this normal, or should i rush to the er?

mati adas Dec 13, 2014 04:04:00 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and had a reddish urine and clots of blood. it was not painful, but a it smells a little bit awful. please help.

hope Nov 22, 2014 08:54:30 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, and when i go pee there's blood when i wipe. but, its not every time i pee. it just happened. is this something to worry about?

Ally Nov 19, 2014 08:39:52 PM ET

I am 8 months pregnant. when i used the restroom there was no blood on the toilet paper or on my underwear, but when i looked down, there was a little bit of blood in the toilet. it started today in the afternoon, and only occurs when i pee. why? please help me.

laura Oct 30, 2014 05:03:33 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks with 2nd set of twins. when i pee there is blood, and really small blood clots. i'm very worried.

Destiny cooner Mar 5, 2017 12:20:12 AM ET

What does it mean when you peed and there was blood?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>