You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Tonya Jan 13, 2015 04:32:57 AM ET

I'm 13 1/2 weeks. when i went to pee this morning, i had light red blood when i wiped. is this normal, or should i rush to the er?

mati adas Dec 13, 2014 04:04:00 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and had a reddish urine and clots of blood. it was not painful, but a it smells a little bit awful. please help.

hope Nov 22, 2014 08:54:30 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, and when i go pee there's blood when i wipe. but, its not every time i pee. it just happened. is this something to worry about?

Ally Nov 19, 2014 08:39:52 PM ET

I am 8 months pregnant. when i used the restroom there was no blood on the toilet paper or on my underwear, but when i looked down, there was a little bit of blood in the toilet. it started today in the afternoon, and only occurs when i pee. why? please help me.

laura Oct 30, 2014 05:03:33 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks with 2nd set of twins. when i pee there is blood, and really small blood clots. i'm very worried.

Destiny cooner Mar 5, 2017 12:20:12 AM ET

What does it mean when you peed and there was blood?

jessica Oct 27, 2014 01:19:39 AM ET

I went to the bathroom, and as i was peeing, i had so much pressure it felt like the baby was going to fall out. as i got up to. i'm having bad ligament pain. what is this?

ritu Sep 15, 2014 11:16:35 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and one and a half months pregnant, and i saw blood with a sticky substance. what is it?

kiki velazquez Sep 13, 2014 12:19:48 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i just experience some blood on my paper toilet, after i finished peeing. i wiped about 5 times, and there was still blood on the paper, but no blood on the toilet. is this normal guys?

Ashley R Mar 27, 2017 07:43:26 PM ET

I am 31 weeks and 3 days and i've experienced the exact same thing you did an hour ago. what happened with your pregnancy?

Guest Sep 4, 2014 02:04:14 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and notice that when i pee there is blood only when i wipe. what can the cause be for this. is it coming from my vagina or my bladder?

natalie ross Sep 1, 2014 08:41:26 AM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have had really bad pressure at bottom of belly and downwards. i went to toilet about an hour ago, and after done toilet wiped myself nothing was there, but looked down toilet and i seen a little clot of blood. what could this be?

Elizabeth Sep 1, 2014 09:33:52 AM ET

Natalie, i'm guessing this is your mucus plug, or bloody show, a normal part of the beginning of labor! any bleeding though should be reported to your ob as it could be anything.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>