Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Jane Sep 6, 2016 09:05:44 AM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant and when I just went to urinate I noticed blood but not heavy and it actually stopped before I left the restroom. What should I do?

Paulina Gama Aug 30, 2016 04:32:09 PM ET

I am 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. This morning as i was showering, everything looked fine until when i was drying my self I noticed blood on the tub. I put my hand in between my legs and I caught blood. I quickly got out to wipe my self with paper and nothing was there, then I wiped myself again but pushed up and I got blood on the paper. Is this normal? Please help me. I'm very worried and extremely scared.

Clobo Aug 29, 2016 06:29:59 PM ET

I am 32 weeks gone and I have noticed once I have had intercourse that when I go to the bathroom for a pee i have a burning sensation. And earlier today I have noticed that there was lightish red blood splotches on the toilet paper. I wiped five or six times and it was still blotchy after the last wipe. It seemed to have stopped. I am worried, as it is my first pregnancy. Is it normal?

Samantha Aug 20, 2016 04:08:18 PM ET

Hi, I'm really worried. I'm in my first trimester and there is red tissue and sometimes brown tissue when I pass urine. Before my 2nd HCG I passed a small funny dark red and purplish flesh clot, then I went for my HCG test from 198.30 a week later was 726. Now again I passed two small clots and I see red tissue like substance in my urine. Please help me understand what is happening. I'm so worried!

avril Feb 13, 2015 06:49:25 PM ET

I also have light bleeding when I wipe myself. I am so worried. Is it normal? I am 15 weeks pregnant, and I never had this problem with my first pregnancy. I need advice please.

mellisa Feb 3, 2015 06:53:28 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and for the past 3 weeks, every time I go to the bathroom, and after I wipe, there's a sticky blood clot that comes out. I also have this burning feeling in my stomach. My doctor said the placenta is low, and that is causing the bleeding. She said I must take this other pill to strengthen the placenta. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now, and I'm still bleeding. Is this normal?

Tonya Jan 13, 2015 09:32:57 AM ET

I'm 13 1/2 weeks. When I went to pee this morning, I had light red blood when I wiped. Is this normal, or should I rush to the ER?

mati adas Dec 13, 2014 09:04:00 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and had a reddish urine and clots of blood. It was not painful, but a it smells a little bit awful. Please help.

hope Nov 23, 2014 01:54:30 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, and when I go pee there's blood when I wipe. But, its not every time I pee. It just happened. Is this something to worry about?

Ally Nov 20, 2014 01:39:52 AM ET

I am 8 months pregnant. When I used the restroom there was no blood on the toilet paper or on my underwear, but when I looked down, there was a little bit of blood in the toilet. It started today in the afternoon, and only occurs when I pee. Why? Please help me.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>