Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

laura Oct 30, 2014 09:03:33 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks with 2nd set of twins. when i pee there is blood, and really small blood clots. i'm very worried.

Destiny cooner Mar 5, 2017 05:20:12 AM ET

What does it mean when you peed and there was blood?

jessica Oct 27, 2014 05:19:39 AM ET

I went to the bathroom, and as i was peeing, i had so much pressure it felt like the baby was going to fall out. as i got up to. i'm having bad ligament pain. what is this?

ritu Sep 15, 2014 03:16:35 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and one and a half months pregnant, and i saw blood with a sticky substance. what is it?

kiki velazquez Sep 13, 2014 04:19:48 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i just experience some blood on my paper toilet, after i finished peeing. i wiped about 5 times, and there was still blood on the paper, but no blood on the toilet. is this normal guys?

Ashley R Mar 27, 2017 11:43:26 PM ET

I am 31 weeks and 3 days and i've experienced the exact same thing you did an hour ago. what happened with your pregnancy?

Guest Sep 4, 2014 06:04:14 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and notice that when i pee there is blood only when i wipe. what can the cause be for this. is it coming from my vagina or my bladder?

natalie ross Sep 1, 2014 12:41:26 PM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have had really bad pressure at bottom of belly and downwards. i went to toilet about an hour ago, and after done toilet wiped myself nothing was there, but looked down toilet and i seen a little clot of blood. what could this be?

Elizabeth Sep 1, 2014 01:33:52 PM ET

Natalie, i'm guessing this is your mucus plug, or bloody show, a normal part of the beginning of labor! any bleeding though should be reported to your ob as it could be anything.

alyson Aug 3, 2014 08:50:27 PM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and i have been feeling cramping and a lot of abdominal pains. when i went to the bathroom and wiped, there were blood clots and blood in my tissue, and there was blood in the toilet too when i peed. i don't know what to do. it's only when i pee. i don't feel blood coming down or anything. i need help please.

lorel Jul 20, 2014 07:14:54 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks pregnant. i had back pains and striking pains in my abdomen. but, then yesterday after work i went to the loo, and when i wiped myself i noticed a pink slimy discharge. it's been almost 24 hours after, and still when i wipe myself light red blood is on the paper. what can it be? i have no pain.

Guest Aug 3, 2014 02:30:13 AM ET

Your mucus plug came out. your body is preparing for labor.

Guest May 20, 2014 01:51:57 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and when i went to pee and wiped, pink mucus was present on the toilet paper. what should i do? should i be concerned?

Guest Jan 30, 2014 05:29:40 AM ET

Please help. i am 16 weeks pregnant and when i go to the bathroom and wipe there is blood on tissue. i am scared. could anyone help? thanks.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>