You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Guest Dec 26, 2013 02:57:47 AM ET

So my girlfriend is 5 months pregnant. why did she wipe a little blood after peeing?

Guest Dec 14, 2013 06:22:47 AM ET

Have started trying for a baby at the end of my last period, its now a week before my next period and i have started to bleed lightly/spotting only when i wipe with toilet paper, i also have pain in lower abdominal area on left side. my period is never early is always late if anything by a couple of days. could this possibly be implantation.

Guest Oct 20, 2013 12:20:59 AM ET

I'm the same too. i'm 15 weeks preg bleeding and have had clots i've had a big one that freaked me out baby is fine placenta is fine and they don't know what's causing the bleeding. its annoying and scary and you're meant to be enjoying being preg. help.

MAMA KAY Sep 18, 2013 06:33:03 PM ET

About 8 - 10 weeks, had bleeding almost period like but looked reddish purple, no clot no severe pain, was on my feet a lot today and was having slight lower back pain, also i think sex with my husband the night before may have contributed. i didt have a pinkish brown spotting a bout a week and half before, which i wasnt worried about. the right side of my obdm is aching as well, not sure if it's all normal, praying that it is. has anyone experience the same?

Thandi Aug 19, 2013 01:29:36 AM ET

I,m 16 weeks preg n i,m bleeding brown blood,i,m warried about my baby.and since i bleed i cant fell my baby movement pleasa help

Robynh422 May 7, 2013 09:55:05 AM ET

Ok, so why is there virtually no information about broken cervical capillaries when asking about first trimester bleeding? i was so scared when twice this weekend (6 weeks 4 days pregnant) i bled in 2 separate "spurts", bright red, no clots, no cramps, but way more blood than my period ever had (i could actually feel it coming out). a frantic search online had these same potential causes. 1. implantation (ok, we're way past that. 2. miscarriage. 3. eptopic, and getting progressively worse from there. not one "hey it could be as simple as a broken capillary"?! well that is what it was, i could have saved myself a lot of tears and stress if that potential cause were a little more well known. i get they want us to go see a doctor with any bleeding, but it would have been nice to see that as #2 instead of going straight to the m word. all is well and my baby's little heart is beating like a champ, but i wanted everyone to know my experience.

Guest Mar 31, 2017 01:02:53 PM ET

Thank you for this message. i just experienced the same thing. i am still going to go to the doctor and get checked out, but this made the constant sobbing slow down. i am hoping that it is not the "m" and is something like a broken cervical capillary, like you suggest. thank you again! heart broken mommy

tru Feb 23, 2013 04:27:49 AM ET

Hi i am 22 weeks pregnent. from last two days when i go for pee after wipe i show some time red spot on tissue. some time it was brown and also i seen small tissue. i am very stressed. if any body can help to find out what it is?please..

jessica Nov 23, 2012 02:08:53 PM ET

K i read all the comments and seems like no one gets replies in here. anyways i am 36 weeks in 2 days and i woke up this morning with a little bit of blood on my shorts. it was a light blood and light coloured. any ideas?

Lisa Oct 28, 2013 03:43:40 AM ET

Hiya it sounds like u could be having a show but i would go and have it checked out

wendy Nov 9, 2012 09:19:17 AM ET

A am 12weeks pregnant my placenta tear and i lost a lot of blood the baby is fine heartbeat is 167.i have a brown black discharge for how long should i have it?i am worried.

Claudia Oct 22, 2012 12:05:11 AM ET

14 weeks along and having light bleeding everytime i wipe there's blood shuld i b worried.?? this is my first pregnancy so i'm pretty freaked out :{

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>