You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy > Comments

Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Causes of Bleeding During Pregnancy

Hope Sep 4, 2012 05:16:35 AM ET

I am or maybe am around 9weeks. i have cramping a bit less then pms and a wiped and saw some pinkish redish discharge. i went again and it was more red. went again and i seend i tiny drop of blood. about the size of a pea? whatz wrong with my baby?

haley Mar 10, 2012 11:29:56 PM ET

I'm 18 weeks pregnant.. when i went pee an wiped there was a couple of pen dot sized, bright red, blood specs on the toilet paper.. im very concerned!! is this a miscarriage?? please someone answer my question

concerned Jan 25, 2013 09:54:58 AM ET

Hi, i have had the same thing... i am 16 weeks pregnant and today i wiped and saw a pen size red dot..i wiped thrice and the same pen size dot came on the toilet paper, after that though there was nothing... i called the nurse and she said its normal to spot and that the blood is too little to worry about, also if you are under 20 weeks there is nothing they can do as baby is too small. she said also that if the blood is like a teaspoon size it should be a concern. so lets pray our babies are healthy and well and that we are too..

Amelia Jan 22, 2012 02:38:08 PM ET

I had unprotected sex when i was ovulating on jan. 14. i am not suppose to start my period until january 28 but yesterday, january 21, i began to bleed a little but it is bright red. i am continuing to bleed today and cramping. can i still be pregnant?

unknown Nov 23, 2011 10:25:11 AM ET

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and today i went pee and when i wiped there was a tiny light spot of blood. im not sure if i should call my doctor or if its normal.

Mercedes Aug 14, 2011 05:15:11 PM ET

I am 27 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing bleeding throughout the past 3 almost 4 weeks of my pregnancy. the bleeding started when i was 23 weeks pregnant. it always occurs randomly i never know before i start bleeding. it is very bright red and sometimes it is heavy and sometimes it is light. at first it only occurred when i would go to the bathroom but now i can get up to go the bathroom and my underwear will be covered in blood. i have been to the hospital and the doctors office many times over this and they can not figure out why it is happening or where it is coming from. it is very scary. the last time it happened was yesterday night and i started passing blood clots along with the bleeding. they kept me overnight at the hospital but still could not figure it out.

sammy Aug 17, 2010 06:08:44 PM ET

From six weeks been pregnant ive bled and lost clots some big clots and heavy bleeding im now 20 weeks still the same and havent got the right answer yet from any medical person plus ive still got my coil in whats going on anyone know please or been in same position as me thanks.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6