You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

cally Aug 7, 2017 09:03:16 AM ET

My last period was on 31 december 2016 and it was brownish. that was only 1 day. when is my due date?

Neo Jul 14, 2017 03:29:55 AM ET

I found out i'm pregnant and my due date was on the 16th july 2015..i slept with my man on the 01st of november 2014..when did i conceive?

moleboheng Jul 2, 2017 01:34:58 AM ET

I slept with my ex on 1st september 2013 and then i slept with my boyfriend the rest of september, so i'm not sure who the father is. my due date was in june 2014.

Lara Jun 30, 2017 01:09:06 PM ET

My lmp is march 17,2017. sexed with my ex on march 21 then other man on march 29. who is the father of my baby? i'm so confused.

Guest Nov 18, 2017 10:03:21 AM ET

When is your due date?

Lisa Jun 4, 2017 04:30:58 PM ET

I had a fling with a guy the whole month of november 2014 and a little into december, protected sex every time except once the condom fell off inside. i don't recall missing a period as i was due for it on december 14-15. him and i stopped having sex in the beginning-ish/middle-ish of december maybe before i can't remember. anyway my ex fiance and i rekindled our relationship on january 13th 2015 and i was on my period(so that was potentially two cycles since i've last slept with guy one) i took my best friend at the time out for her birthday on january 13th and later that night i got a random text from my ex fiance wanting to see me. so i gave him oral as i was on my period. we started exclusively hanging out after that having unprotected sex every time with him finishing in me everytime like rabbits. valentine's day came and we were supposed to go see 50 shades of grey when it came out but weather was terrible on valentine's day and i was expecting my period that week. so the following friday came i decided to take a test and boom pregnant. i went to the doctor and was given the due date of october 21st and delivered october 27th at 41 weeks. is it possible guy 1 is the dad?? everything leads to no except i look at my son now and he has dark eyes like guy one???

Guest Jun 2, 2017 04:29:09 PM ET

If i had sex on 28th october and 18th november, but my due date is 21st july. is there any chance i got pregnant 18th nov?

Jasmine May 22, 2017 10:32:04 AM ET

If i had unprotected sex on nov 1 2016 and due date august 1 , would that person be the father?

Karissa Apr 17, 2017 08:49:05 AM ET

I had sex on the 19th of march 2017. what day is my due date?

Guest Apr 10, 2017 07:00:27 AM ET

My last period was on march 10th, 2017. i had sex with my b/f on march 14th, 2017. my next period was supposed to come on apr. 8th, 2017, but it didn't come. can i be pregnant or what? i have no signs of pregnancy.

jessica Mar 20, 2017 11:49:56 AM ET

My last period was on 20 february and i did not get my periods from there and tested positive how many weeks am i?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?