Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Ruth Sep 7, 2018 01:41:01 PM ET

I went for ultrasound scan 07/09/2018 with 35 weeks n my lmp was 07/01/2018. when should i be expecting my baby? please i need the calculation.

Eunice Acho Jun 23, 2018 05:30:04 PM ET

I saw my period last 26 of oct 2017. when is my due date?

Lily Mar 22, 2018 04:17:14 PM ET

I had sex on july 1st and july 11th and my due date was march 30th but, now they are telling me it's april 6th. which due date is true?

Guest Mar 8, 2018 10:20:12 PM ET

How is a dna test done?

Guest Mar 8, 2018 10:14:12 PM ET

I gave birth on 25th june 2017. which date did i get pregnant?

Bello Feb 19, 2018 11:06:35 AM ET

I had sex 5th october and 21st october and my due date is july 13. so when did i get pregnant?

Karen Feb 10, 2018 07:59:14 PM ET

Hi i want to no wen i got pregnant iam 38 weeks and doctor said my due date is february 22, 2018 i had unprotected sex w my boyfriend on may 6 14 and 26 until june i only slept with 2 different men on may 23 n 24 but i sure used condom with them but steel worry is my boyfriend the father

Keashia Feb 3, 2018 06:36:37 PM ET

Don't remember my last period but, i didn't have one in june. around may 27 my nipples was sore the whole night that i went out with my girls . 4 days before father�s day i found out i was pregnant and july 3 started getting sick and was 6 weeks and 3 days.

Eliexer masa Dec 11, 2017 05:40:36 PM ET

If a female got pregnant in march or april but u didn't have sex with her since july, are u the father? but she was messing with someone other than u before u were.

cally Aug 7, 2017 01:03:16 PM ET

My last period was on 31 december 2016 and it was brownish. that was only 1 day. when is my due date?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You