You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Bello Feb 19, 2018 06:06:35 AM ET

I had sex 5th october and 21st october and my due date is july 13. so when did i get pregnant?

Karen Feb 10, 2018 02:59:14 PM ET

Hi i want to no wen i got pregnant iam 38 weeks and doctor said my due date is february 22, 2018 i had unprotected sex w my boyfriend on may 6 14 and 26 until june i only slept with 2 different men on may 23 n 24 but i sure used condom with them but steel worry is my boyfriend the father

Keashia Feb 3, 2018 01:36:37 PM ET

Don't remember my last period but, i didn't have one in june. around may 27 my nipples was sore the whole night that i went out with my girls . 4 days before father�s day i found out i was pregnant and july 3 started getting sick and was 6 weeks and 3 days.

Eliexer masa Dec 11, 2017 12:40:36 PM ET

If a female got pregnant in march or april but u didn't have sex with her since july, are u the father? but she was messing with someone other than u before u were.

cally Aug 7, 2017 09:03:16 AM ET

My last period was on 31 december 2016 and it was brownish. that was only 1 day. when is my due date?

Neo Jul 14, 2017 03:29:55 AM ET

I found out i'm pregnant and my due date was on the 16th july 2015..i slept with my man on the 01st of november 2014..when did i conceive?

moleboheng Jul 2, 2017 01:34:58 AM ET

I slept with my ex on 1st september 2013 and then i slept with my boyfriend the rest of september, so i'm not sure who the father is. my due date was in june 2014.

Lara Jun 30, 2017 01:09:06 PM ET

My lmp is march 17,2017. sexed with my ex on march 21 then other man on march 29. who is the father of my baby? i'm so confused.

Guest Nov 18, 2017 10:03:21 AM ET

When is your due date?

Lisa Jun 4, 2017 04:30:58 PM ET

I had a fling with a guy the whole month of november 2014 and a little into december, protected sex every time except once the condom fell off inside. i don't recall missing a period as i was due for it on december 14-15. him and i stopped having sex in the beginning-ish/middle-ish of december maybe before i can't remember. anyway my ex fiance and i rekindled our relationship on january 13th 2015 and i was on my period(so that was potentially two cycles since i've last slept with guy one) i took my best friend at the time out for her birthday on january 13th and later that night i got a random text from my ex fiance wanting to see me. so i gave him oral as i was on my period. we started exclusively hanging out after that having unprotected sex every time with him finishing in me everytime like rabbits. valentine's day came and we were supposed to go see 50 shades of grey when it came out but weather was terrible on valentine's day and i was expecting my period that week. so the following friday came i decided to take a test and boom pregnant. i went to the doctor and was given the due date of october 21st and delivered october 27th at 41 weeks. is it possible guy 1 is the dad?? everything leads to no except i look at my son now and he has dark eyes like guy one???

Guest Jun 2, 2017 04:29:09 PM ET

If i had sex on 28th october and 18th november, but my due date is 21st july. is there any chance i got pregnant 18th nov?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?