You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

monique Mar 20, 2015 11:45:31 AM ET

My last period was on february 13, 2015. i had sex with my b/f on february 10th and march 6, 2015. my next period was supposed to come on march 12, 2015, but it didn't come. can i be pregnant or what? i have no signs of pregnancy. somebody please tell me something!! i'm going to the doctor today.

mama de un pollito Mar 18, 2015 07:29:43 PM ET

My last period was in the last days of sept 2014. i sleep with two guys every two weeks. i'm 23 weeks pregnant. i would like to know who my baby's dad is.

tasha Mar 16, 2015 01:46:14 PM ET

I had sex on june 1 2014, and took a pregnancy test two weeks later, and it was positive. i'm due february 1st, but july 18th was my first ultrasound, and i was 11 weeks. did i get pregnant before june 1st?

mary Mar 15, 2015 11:04:44 PM ET

I am due aug 31st. i slept with my boyfriend every day besides dec 10th. i was with a different guy. what is the possibility that it's not my boyfriend's? please help.

suzy Mar 12, 2015 03:18:10 PM ET

My last period was on the 15th to the 20th of february 2014. i slept with 4 lads. one lad on the 24th of february, the second lad on the 26th feb, the third on the 28th, and the other on the 1st march. am i pregnant?

Sakshi Mar 11, 2015 01:17:08 AM ET

My last period was on the 26th of jan 2015. how many weeks pregnant am i?

brooke Mar 9, 2015 11:12:24 AM ET

I had sex at the end of may with an ex, and doctors say i got pregnant on june 12th. my due date is march 5th. is he the father?

Rachel Mar 9, 2015 08:42:08 AM ET

My last period was on 28th feb 2015, so when should i do the pregnancy test?

Guest Mar 9, 2015 04:22:28 AM ET

I had my last period on may 21, 2014. how many weeks am i now?

Andrea Mar 5, 2015 06:28:19 PM ET

I had my cycle january 25, 2015. i had unprotected sex february 15th and 16th. i figured my cycle would come on in about a week, but it didn't. i recently took a pregnancy test, and it's positive. how many weeks am i?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?