You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

mary Mar 15, 2015 11:04:44 PM ET

I am due aug 31st. i slept with my boyfriend every day besides dec 10th. i was with a different guy. what is the possibility that it's not my boyfriend's? please help.

suzy Mar 12, 2015 03:18:10 PM ET

My last period was on the 15th to the 20th of february 2014. i slept with 4 lads. one lad on the 24th of february, the second lad on the 26th feb, the third on the 28th, and the other on the 1st march. am i pregnant?

Sakshi Mar 11, 2015 01:17:08 AM ET

My last period was on the 26th of jan 2015. how many weeks pregnant am i?

brooke Mar 9, 2015 11:12:24 AM ET

I had sex at the end of may with an ex, and doctors say i got pregnant on june 12th. my due date is march 5th. is he the father?

Rachel Mar 9, 2015 08:42:08 AM ET

My last period was on 28th feb 2015, so when should i do the pregnancy test?

Guest Mar 9, 2015 04:22:28 AM ET

I had my last period on may 21, 2014. how many weeks am i now?

Andrea Mar 5, 2015 06:28:19 PM ET

I had my cycle january 25, 2015. i had unprotected sex february 15th and 16th. i figured my cycle would come on in about a week, but it didn't. i recently took a pregnancy test, and it's positive. how many weeks am i?

Shay Mar 1, 2015 01:21:34 PM ET

If i had intercourse on march 13, when is my due date?

kim Feb 26, 2015 02:34:00 PM ET

If my last period was on december 26th, how many weeks pregnant would i be?

Guest Feb 23, 2015 10:17:28 PM ET

Hi. my last period was on jan 18th until the 25th. then, i missed my period this month. but, i had sex on feb 9th. i did a pregnancy test already, and it's positive. how many weeks pregnancy am i?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?