You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

tia Feb 7, 2015 12:08:41 PM ET

My boyfriend and i have sex all the time. then, one day i slept with my ex, on sept 11th. on sept 19th, i found out i was pregnant. is my ex the father of my child, or is it my boyfriend?

Jane Feb 5, 2015 12:40:08 AM ET

I had sex on the 12th and 15th of dec 2014, and i've miss my period. i am pregnant now, but i want know how many weeks is my pregnancy now? please help me calculate it.

Sam Jan 31, 2015 10:35:55 PM ET

Hey, i had sex in september, but forgot what date it was. i also had sex on october 5th. i'm pregnant, and my due date is the 28th of june, but i'm really confused and not sure who's the father. could you try and help me figure out when i had sex with the first guy, so i could see who's the daddy? help needed.

Guest Kay Jan 26, 2015 01:40:35 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 4th of oct 2014. i don't remember the date of my last period. now how many weeks am i pregnant now?

nobody Jan 23, 2015 09:55:25 PM ET

I had sex on june 19th. my last cycle was on june 12th. my due date is on march 19th. could i have gotten pregnant on the 19th?

tee Jan 22, 2015 04:51:07 PM ET

I had sex with my boyfriend during the last week of june with protection. on july 8th, the day before my period. i had sex with my ex without protection, and ever since then i was having sex with my ex. then in august, my period never came back. i found out i was 7 weeks on the 26th of august. i'm confused who could possibly be the father of my child.

Guest Jan 21, 2015 07:45:54 AM ET

I'm 8 months pregnant now, but the problem is that i don't remember having sex in may. i only slept with my boyfriend on june 22nd. my due date is 9 feb. that's what my doc says. please help me count, because i'm confused. how many months am i, because i only had sex around june?

Tasha Jan 20, 2015 10:30:21 AM ET

I had sex with someone on september 9th, and then sex with my boyfriend after during the same month. my last period was on september 26th. it lasted 4 to 5 days. who am i pregnant for?

susan Jan 17, 2015 10:32:35 PM ET

If i had sex on june 27th, when is my due date? someone please help me.

Dominique Jan 12, 2015 02:22:03 PM ET

I had sex on the 14th of dec with someone, and then had sex with my ex on the 15th of dec. i took a test on the 8th of jan with a clear blue test and it said i'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. i also had sex with my ex on the 18th of december, 25th of december and the 26th of december. i'm all mixed up as to when i could have actually conceived? my last period was on the 8th of december. please help.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?