Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Andrea Mar 5, 2015 11:28:19 PM ET

I had my cycle january 25, 2015. i had unprotected sex february 15th and 16th. i figured my cycle would come on in about a week, but it didn't. i recently took a pregnancy test, and it's positive. how many weeks am i?

Shay Mar 1, 2015 06:21:34 PM ET

If i had intercourse on march 13, when is my due date?

kim Feb 26, 2015 07:34:00 PM ET

If my last period was on december 26th, how many weeks pregnant would i be?

Guest Feb 24, 2015 03:17:28 AM ET

Hi. my last period was on jan 18th until the 25th. then, i missed my period this month. but, i had sex on feb 9th. i did a pregnancy test already, and it's positive. how many weeks pregnancy am i?

melody Feb 23, 2015 12:27:05 AM ET

The last day of my period was on on the 3rd of september 2014. on the 5th, i did a pregnancy test and it was negative. the test was done at the hospital. i had sex with my b/f on the 5th, 9th, 13th, and 23rd of september, however, on the 20th i slept with my ex. when i did a pregnancy test on the 8th of october 2014 it said i was 3 weeks+. so i just want to be sure that my 1 night stand with my ex (we used protection) is not the father. my due date is on june 10, 2015, which will be 40 weeks.

melissa Feb 14, 2015 07:53:39 AM ET

I had my last period on the 14th and it lasted until the 20th of march 2014, and was pregnant. i slept with three lads. one lad on the 22nd of march, the second lad on the 27th of march, and the other lad on the 29th of march. what's my due date?

tina Feb 12, 2015 08:50:41 AM ET

I had my period last on january 10th, and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. i have not seen my period. could i be pregnant?

tia Feb 7, 2015 05:08:41 PM ET

My boyfriend and i have sex all the time. then, one day i slept with my ex, on sept 11th. on sept 19th, i found out i was pregnant. is my ex the father of my child, or is it my boyfriend?

Jane Feb 5, 2015 05:40:08 AM ET

I had sex on the 12th and 15th of dec 2014, and i've miss my period. i am pregnant now, but i want know how many weeks is my pregnancy now? please help me calculate it.

Sam Feb 1, 2015 03:35:55 AM ET

Hey, i had sex in september, but forgot what date it was. i also had sex on october 5th. i'm pregnant, and my due date is the 28th of june, but i'm really confused and not sure who's the father. could you try and help me figure out when i had sex with the first guy, so i could see who's the daddy? help needed.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You