You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

alexandria Jan 12, 2015 12:22:45 AM ET

My last period was on july 30th and it ended on august 5th. i slept with 2 guys, one was on the 7th of august, and the one was on the 12th. my doctor said that august 7th was my free time to have sex. she said i didn't not get pregnant on the 7th. she said i got pregnant on the 13th or 14th of august. can somebody tell me if that's true?

christie Jan 10, 2015 11:34:29 PM ET

Hi. i'm probably 7 months pregnant now.. my last period was around or after the 26th of june. my doctor says my due date is at the end of march. but, i'm confused. can you help me?

Guest Jan 5, 2015 08:31:23 AM ET

I had sex with my man on the 7th of may, and the doctor says i am due the 29th of jan. is this true?

tisha207 Dec 26, 2014 02:52:48 PM ET

Hi everyone. on july 28th, i received my monthly cycle, but didn't get it until august the 28th. it came on september the 21st 2014. the doctor says that i conceived on october 5. how is that possible when i did not receive? my question is, when do i start counting my pregnancy?

Matiah Dec 20, 2014 12:12:09 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks 1 day on 08/12/2014. when did i get pregnant if i missed my period on july 19.

Guest Dec 22, 2014 05:20:06 PM ET

What did you find out?

Matiahbell Dec 20, 2014 12:10:13 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant. my last menstrual period was on 9/13/2014. when did i conceive?

Amber Dec 12, 2014 02:48:10 PM ET

If i had sex may 08,2014, when is my due date? when did i conceive?

Guest Dec 10, 2014 07:31:49 PM ET

I had sex with someone june 17th, but had my period june 20th. than had sex with my normal bf on july 6th and 7th. my doctor says my due date is march 30th. who would most likely be the father? i didn't find out i was pregnant until august because i didn't have a july period, and in june, i thought i was ok because i had my period.

veev Nov 12, 2014 11:54:56 AM ET

I had my lmp on the 21st of july 2014. when is my due date? this can be confusing.

Guest Nov 1, 2014 04:37:34 AM ET

My due date is feb 26, 2015. i last had sex on may 21st. is my due date right?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?