You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Matiah Dec 20, 2014 12:12:09 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks 1 day on 08/12/2014. when did i get pregnant if i missed my period on july 19.

Guest Dec 22, 2014 05:20:06 PM ET

What did you find out?

Matiahbell Dec 20, 2014 12:10:13 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant. my last menstrual period was on 9/13/2014. when did i conceive?

Amber Dec 12, 2014 02:48:10 PM ET

If i had sex may 08,2014, when is my due date? when did i conceive?

Guest Dec 10, 2014 07:31:49 PM ET

I had sex with someone june 17th, but had my period june 20th. than had sex with my normal bf on july 6th and 7th. my doctor says my due date is march 30th. who would most likely be the father? i didn't find out i was pregnant until august because i didn't have a july period, and in june, i thought i was ok because i had my period.

veev Nov 12, 2014 11:54:56 AM ET

I had my lmp on the 21st of july 2014. when is my due date? this can be confusing.

Guest Nov 1, 2014 04:37:34 AM ET

My due date is feb 26, 2015. i last had sex on may 21st. is my due date right?

Jessie Oct 17, 2014 10:58:10 PM ET

Well i'm 6 months pregnant. i had my last period on may 1st, so my due date is feb 5th. however, i had an ultrasound say i'm due on jan 31, 2015. i'm confused about when i got pregnant.

Guest Oct 11, 2014 07:59:40 AM ET

I had my last period on the 5th of september. before that, my period came around august 13th to 14th rounding up 21 days to the 5th of september. my cycle hasn't normally been 28 days. it's mainly 25 or 26 days, until now. i have not seen my period and no headache or vomiting, but i'm noticing some changes in my breasts. could this be a pregnancy sign?

Red hot Aug 17, 2014 08:46:56 PM ET

I've had sex on may the 25th, and i got pregnant. when is my due date?

Guest Aug 10, 2014 08:19:48 AM ET

When i'm adding from 1 month to the next, what date do i add it from? is it from the first day of my last period? what i mean is say is is it from the 10th of this month to the 10th of next month? how do i add it up?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?