Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Guest Kay Jan 26, 2015 06:40:35 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 4th of oct 2014. i don't remember the date of my last period. now how many weeks am i pregnant now?

nobody Jan 24, 2015 02:55:25 AM ET

I had sex on june 19th. my last cycle was on june 12th. my due date is on march 19th. could i have gotten pregnant on the 19th?

tee Jan 22, 2015 09:51:07 PM ET

I had sex with my boyfriend during the last week of june with protection. on july 8th, the day before my period. i had sex with my ex without protection, and ever since then i was having sex with my ex. then in august, my period never came back. i found out i was 7 weeks on the 26th of august. i'm confused who could possibly be the father of my child.

Guest Jan 21, 2015 12:45:54 PM ET

I'm 8 months pregnant now, but the problem is that i don't remember having sex in may. i only slept with my boyfriend on june 22nd. my due date is 9 feb. that's what my doc says. please help me count, because i'm confused. how many months am i, because i only had sex around june?

Tasha Jan 20, 2015 03:30:21 PM ET

I had sex with someone on september 9th, and then sex with my boyfriend after during the same month. my last period was on september 26th. it lasted 4 to 5 days. who am i pregnant for?

susan Jan 18, 2015 03:32:35 AM ET

If i had sex on june 27th, when is my due date? someone please help me.

Dominique Jan 12, 2015 07:22:03 PM ET

I had sex on the 14th of dec with someone, and then had sex with my ex on the 15th of dec. i took a test on the 8th of jan with a clear blue test and it said i'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. i also had sex with my ex on the 18th of december, 25th of december and the 26th of december. i'm all mixed up as to when i could have actually conceived? my last period was on the 8th of december. please help.

alexandria Jan 12, 2015 05:22:45 AM ET

My last period was on july 30th and it ended on august 5th. i slept with 2 guys, one was on the 7th of august, and the one was on the 12th. my doctor said that august 7th was my free time to have sex. she said i didn't not get pregnant on the 7th. she said i got pregnant on the 13th or 14th of august. can somebody tell me if that's true?

christie Jan 11, 2015 04:34:29 AM ET

Hi. i'm probably 7 months pregnant now.. my last period was around or after the 26th of june. my doctor says my due date is at the end of march. but, i'm confused. can you help me?

Guest Jan 5, 2015 01:31:23 PM ET

I had sex with my man on the 7th of may, and the doctor says i am due the 29th of jan. is this true?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question