You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Muñecaa Jul 27, 2014 02:40:08 PM ET

I just had a baby on feb 28. my last period was on march 4, and it's already late - july 14. how far a long am i? help please.

abe Jul 18, 2014 11:57:20 PM ET

My girlfriend and i had sex june 17 , 18, and 19 she's telling me she's pregnant. could the baby be mine? i need help.

Chaparra Jul 26, 2014 08:08:12 PM ET

That's crazy to ask

divya Jul 2, 2014 02:54:47 AM ET

I am still confused. when is my due date? my last period was on may 7th.

aminat adams Jun 21, 2014 03:27:28 AM ET

I saw my last menstruation on 5th february 2014. the doctor said my due date is in november. which month did i get pregnant?

charlie Jun 14, 2014 06:24:22 PM ET

My last period was the last week of may. i had unprotected sex with my significant other june 8th, 9th and 10th. could i be pregnant, and if so how far am i? i took an at home test. it was negative, but it might have been to soon to tell. i need help.

polo jr Jun 14, 2014 03:47:00 PM ET

My due date december 14. what month did i get pregnant? february or march?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 12:49:31 AM ET

Most likely in march. i am due january 12 and got pregnant in april.

Rachelt1411 Oct 8, 2014 07:44:48 AM ET

Hey. when did you get pregnant? i'm just curious because my due date is jan 12th also.

rita marie Jun 10, 2014 02:51:40 AM ET

I had my period the ending of april, for 4 days. it was a short period. i normally have it for 7 days. then, during the next 2 week's i was feeling nothing but lower back pain cramps. now for this week i still feel it, but not so much. it's more like a constipation. what is my problem? i had another period on may 26th and it ended on may 28th. what is wrong with me? did i get pregnant or have a miscarriage?

tshegofatso May 31, 2014 02:07:36 PM ET

I had sex on the 24th of march when did i conceive the baby?

Guest Jul 11, 2013 04:17:01 PM ET

My period was june 10,2013 its now the 11th i'mi only miss a period if i'm preganant im having craming sore breast sleeping a lot what's going on

rosie Jul 10, 2013 05:23:12 AM ET

My period ended on 21st june, i had sex with my nd on 24th. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?