You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

Guest Nov 1, 2014 04:37:34 AM ET

My due date is feb 26, 2015. i last had sex on may 21st. is my due date right?

Jessie Oct 17, 2014 10:58:10 PM ET

Well i'm 6 months pregnant. i had my last period on may 1st, so my due date is feb 5th. however, i had an ultrasound say i'm due on jan 31, 2015. i'm confused about when i got pregnant.

Guest Oct 11, 2014 07:59:40 AM ET

I had my last period on the 5th of september. before that, my period came around august 13th to 14th rounding up 21 days to the 5th of september. my cycle hasn't normally been 28 days. it's mainly 25 or 26 days, until now. i have not seen my period and no headache or vomiting, but i'm noticing some changes in my breasts. could this be a pregnancy sign?

Red hot Aug 17, 2014 08:46:56 PM ET

I've had sex on may the 25th, and i got pregnant. when is my due date?

Guest Aug 10, 2014 08:19:48 AM ET

When i'm adding from 1 month to the next, what date do i add it from? is it from the first day of my last period? what i mean is say is is it from the 10th of this month to the 10th of next month? how do i add it up?

Muñecaa Jul 27, 2014 02:40:08 PM ET

I just had a baby on feb 28. my last period was on march 4, and it's already late - july 14. how far a long am i? help please.

abe Jul 18, 2014 11:57:20 PM ET

My girlfriend and i had sex june 17 , 18, and 19 she's telling me she's pregnant. could the baby be mine? i need help.

Chaparra Jul 26, 2014 08:08:12 PM ET

That's crazy to ask

divya Jul 2, 2014 02:54:47 AM ET

I am still confused. when is my due date? my last period was on may 7th.

aminat adams Jun 21, 2014 03:27:28 AM ET

I saw my last menstruation on 5th february 2014. the doctor said my due date is in november. which month did i get pregnant?

charlie Jun 14, 2014 06:24:22 PM ET

My last period was the last week of may. i had unprotected sex with my significant other june 8th, 9th and 10th. could i be pregnant, and if so how far am i? i took an at home test. it was negative, but it might have been to soon to tell. i need help.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?