You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

polo jr Jun 14, 2014 03:47:00 PM ET

My due date december 14. what month did i get pregnant? february or march?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 12:49:31 AM ET

Most likely in march. i am due january 12 and got pregnant in april.

Rachelt1411 Oct 8, 2014 07:44:48 AM ET

Hey. when did you get pregnant? i'm just curious because my due date is jan 12th also.

rita marie Jun 10, 2014 02:51:40 AM ET

I had my period the ending of april, for 4 days. it was a short period. i normally have it for 7 days. then, during the next 2 week's i was feeling nothing but lower back pain cramps. now for this week i still feel it, but not so much. it's more like a constipation. what is my problem? i had another period on may 26th and it ended on may 28th. what is wrong with me? did i get pregnant or have a miscarriage?

tshegofatso May 31, 2014 02:07:36 PM ET

I had sex on the 24th of march when did i conceive the baby?

Guest Jul 11, 2013 04:17:01 PM ET

My period was june 10,2013 its now the 11th i'mi only miss a period if i'm preganant im having craming sore breast sleeping a lot what's going on

rosie Jul 10, 2013 05:23:12 AM ET

My period ended on 21st june, i had sex with my nd on 24th. could i be pregnant?

mommy of 3 ♡ Jul 3, 2013 11:08:37 PM ET

I just had a baby march 20th 2013 and i had sex on the 24th & 25 th of april and then a bunch of times after that i did a test on the 10th of june and it came back that i am pregnant again but i never got a period after giving birth when would i be due then? and how would the drs know when im due??

mommy of 3 ♡ Jul 3, 2013 07:16:36 PM ET

quil Jun 12, 2013 08:59:30 AM ET

I had sex may 24 lately i been feeling sick every morning and tired as ever every night and day. i'm having unusual toothaches out of no where. it calculate that i'm 4 weeks. should i tell my dude friend?

linda Jun 10, 2013 05:00:43 AM ET

I had sex with my bf on the 13 april 2013 an today i visited gynae i am 7 weeks pregnant could it be his baby

LeLe Feb 7, 2013 03:14:18 AM ET

My bf had sex.wit a women in march an in april an she claimed to be pregnant end of april he discontinued the situation an never slept wit her again now the gir said her due date is feb 4th an still she is showin no signs of labor now in my mind the math isnt addin up can some one please give me a insight or opinions could this baby be his

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?