You are here: Home - Pregnancy - How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? > Comments

How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?

mommy of 3 ♡ Jul 3, 2013 11:08:37 PM ET

I just had a baby march 20th 2013 and i had sex on the 24th & 25 th of april and then a bunch of times after that i did a test on the 10th of june and it came back that i am pregnant again but i never got a period after giving birth when would i be due then? and how would the drs know when im due??

mommy of 3 ♡ Jul 3, 2013 07:16:36 PM ET

quil Jun 12, 2013 08:59:30 AM ET

I had sex may 24 lately i been feeling sick every morning and tired as ever every night and day. i'm having unusual toothaches out of no where. it calculate that i'm 4 weeks. should i tell my dude friend?

linda Jun 10, 2013 05:00:43 AM ET

I had sex with my bf on the 13 april 2013 an today i visited gynae i am 7 weeks pregnant could it be his baby

LeLe Feb 7, 2013 03:14:18 AM ET

My bf had sex.wit a women in march an in april an she claimed to be pregnant end of april he discontinued the situation an never slept wit her again now the gir said her due date is feb 4th an still she is showin no signs of labor now in my mind the math isnt addin up can some one please give me a insight or opinions could this baby be his

Stephaie Dec 6, 2012 03:17:14 AM ET

@ kingheart absolutely not

kingheart Dec 4, 2012 11:49:44 PM ET

My wife and i having sex march 22 2012 and she delivered her baby august 21 2012.is the baby is mine?

Rahul Oct 28, 2012 01:10:40 AM ET

My wife's lmp date was 21 august and with home device she had a negative test on 20th september, but tested positive on 25th september.her cycle is 22 days...when we had us scan on 25 october we found the sack of 4 weeks 4 days instead of 8 weeks 4 days...is this possible???

lish Oct 14, 2012 12:08:54 AM ET

@alexi i would think if your period was on the 8th you would be ovulating on the 22nd so the second guy u had sex with him very close to your ovulation date. more then likely.

alexi Sep 17, 2012 11:37:53 AM ET

I been dating a guy for 4 months. he has diabetes and he says that his dr told him that his sperm count is very low and his chances of getting someone pregnant is 1%. my last period was on 8-6-12 which lasted 7 days.. can i get pregnant during this time? then i had sex with someone else on 8-27-12 tru 9-2-12 every day... now im pregnant and the test says im 5 weeks how can that be.. can it be the 2nd guys baby since the first one diabete conditions.. how can i really know ?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

Go back to How is Pregnancy Due Date Calculated?