Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Fetal Development Video Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Fetal Development Video

Guest Mar 27, 2014 10:46:19 PM ET

This video is awesome,love watchin it all over again and again

Nenette Apr 24, 2012 09:07:54 PM ET

Wow absolutely brilliant

jem Apr 19, 2012 07:57:40 AM ET

I'm 22weeks pregnant now, i feel so blessed to enjoy this opportunity,to be an expectant mom. thank god for this wonderful blessings and experience.

Naziya Sami Omar Mar 25, 2012 06:58:43 AM ET

Great feeling watching this video......but the expulsion stage was a bit scary.....it made me hide behind my hubby !

dee Feb 14, 2012 03:43:10 AM ET

Definitely an amazing thing...certainly the work of the lord...birth is such a miracle! may we all never forget this blessing we have been given and may all people understand the blessing of life and remember to protect it....i am 34 weeks and going to miss this miracle growing inside me, but so excited to see my baby soon!

handan Feb 8, 2012 06:36:06 PM ET

My 5 year old son loves to watch this video, he is too excited about the baby:)))

amanda Jan 26, 2012 11:44:34 AM ET

You really dont think about it much but this video shows us how amazing it really is and how amazing us women are!!baby dust to all!!xx...

kathy May 28, 2011 03:31:55 PM ET

I'm glad i've seen this video..it made me cry and amazed me!god is really good!i really love for being pregnant now and very much excited on my giving birth day!

Marisela May 24, 2011 10:49:07 PM ET

Now 27wks along, expecting my first baby, amazing video showing the miracle of life!! thank you jesus for this wonderful blessing!!! good luck to all! =)

Reena May 10, 2011 07:42:56 PM ET

I just got goose bumps all over and the most exhilerating feeling in my body...so blessed to enjoy this oppurtunity again!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next >>