You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Fetal Development Video > Comments

Fetal Development Video Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Fetal Development Video

Pie Jun 30, 2010 10:15:45 AM ET

I am 8 months pregnant with my second kid. it's another boy too.... i'm really excited, but i'm worried because for my first boy i had an emergency c-section...and for this one i am having him regular....there are a lot of risks too...but the doctors said it's a 60-80 percent chance of me succeeding in regular birth. so i am excited, anxious, and scared!

julie Jun 26, 2010 09:28:35 PM ET

The video is so amazing.. thanks for posting it...

sammy clue Jun 23, 2010 06:30:16 AM ET

I am 5 mouths and i cant wait till she here with me i am only 17 and this is my first

saptarshi Jun 23, 2010 04:21:21 AM ET

Wonderful video.................i am currently 9 mnths

kelly Jun 19, 2010 10:05:50 PM ET

This is such a beautiful video, my husband and i have ben trying to conceive since april and no luck yet, it makes me feel so sad, every month i get my period, hopefully july will be out month this is our first time trying to get pregnant

april Jun 19, 2010 11:21:33 AM ET

After i saw this video..i am so excited to touch my baby..cant explain the feeling..it touch me so much...truly the sayings that a baby is a gift and an angel come to god...more power..

sheeba Jun 18, 2010 07:20:09 AM ET

Its amazing, to god be the glory. thumbs up to the team who did this visual

Kaycee Jun 16, 2010 02:39:38 PM ET

Hopefully this process will start soon in my body. we have been trying since october with no luck yet. we have one already, hopefully june is our lucky month!!!!

maria Jun 15, 2010 04:04:28 AM ET

Am truly eager to see the video am 12wks pg with my second child

Tiana Harris-Hines Jun 14, 2010 01:39:43 PM ET

Omg!!!! i am 3 months pregnant and this is my first child and this video really made me smile!! im so proud to be a new mommy!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>