You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Fetal Development Video > Comments

Fetal Development Video Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Fetal Development Video

Marie Garner Jun 14, 2010 12:46:07 PM ET

This touches my soul. god is good all the time! and is watching over all of us every day its really amazing.

HappiestGirlOnEarth Jun 11, 2010 05:28:38 AM ET

Oh this is totally awesome! i am 6 months pregnant and this vid really make me smile. special thanks to the person who did this video. excellent!

curshanda Jun 8, 2010 01:31:43 PM ET

This was a wonderful video. i enjoyed it very much. i am now 18 weeks pregnate with my 2nd child and can't wait till the 24th to find out what we're having.. it is truly a blessing to be able to creat such a wonderful miracle inside our bodys. some people take it for granted, i pitty those people and pray for the ones who do wish for that joy that one day they may get the blessing of a healthy child birth..

Rachel Jun 2, 2010 10:01:57 AM ET

Omg!!! this about made me cry...makes you get a good respect for the human body and the amazing transformation it goes through! absolutley awesome!!!

Lebo Jun 1, 2010 09:00:56 AM ET

I am dying to see the video when i read your comments ladies it takes forever to open.i can not wait

Shawn May 26, 2010 03:19:22 PM ET

Wow what a breath taking video, im 6 1/2 months pregnant and this video took my breath away.

evilkitty75 May 20, 2010 07:27:15 PM ET

Wow what a ... astonishing video!! im gonna show it to my guy in the mornin its gonna blow him away lol

yezci May 19, 2010 07:26:02 PM ET

Omgeee.... this is such a beutiful, realistic video.. had never seen anything like it.. my 9 year old daughter watched it with me, and she was as aawwweedd as i was.. great job, who ever created it..!!!

Donisha May 19, 2010 07:58:34 AM ET

This is so beautiful, i'm 15 weeks and i can't wait till my precious gift enters this world. amazing video, loved it!

rashida May 17, 2010 02:11:07 PM ET

Wooow this video bought tears to my eyes.it is wonderful to bring children into this world,now im rubbing my pregnant smiling

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>