Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Fetal Development Video Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Fetal Development Video

Gabi May 16, 2010 10:13:51 PM ET

I'm soooo excited! I'm due Nov. 2nd. and, find out in about 3 weeks, what it is. Thanks for putting the baby in the end, actually look like a newborn. :)

sufo May 14, 2010 04:05:20 AM ET

I really liked this video.Thx for everyone who maked this video.

Christina May 10, 2010 12:09:25 PM ET

This video brings be tears a joy. We have having #4, this is our first girl! Praise the Lord for such wonderful gifts.

RENAE Apr 24, 2010 03:27:11 AM ET

I AM 6 MOUTHS CANT WAIT TO SEE WAT I AM HAVING

Mpho Apr 23, 2010 10:52:09 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and It's my first time.Happiest girl on earth.

brittnay Apr 15, 2010 07:08:28 PM ET

Im on 4month im little scared but i cant wait till i found out what im havein

Joo Apr 12, 2010 02:54:54 AM ET

I wish I will get pregnant in next 3 months and able to carry a healthy baby all the way to end, 9 months & 10 days. May God hear our pray!!

PF Apr 9, 2010 05:18:14 AM ET

Wow, this is a great video. It gave me goose bumps and it touched me at the same time. It must be the hormones, but it is truly beautiful.

Nova Apr 2, 2010 04:10:10 AM ET

I am pregnant with #6, one is in heaven. I realize what a perfect miracle it is to conceive, carry, and birth a healthy child. Even for the one I lost, I am grateful that I was able to conceive. That little girl we called Angel Joy had the opportunity to by-pass all the pain of this world and go straight to be with our Heavenly Father. She is walking in complete peace and worshipping our Creator. Life is such a gift, even when they have slipped away too soon for us. I still miss her after 8 years and almost 5 children later even though I only carried her for 5 weeks. I just can't fathom that we are killing babies all across america at the rate of over a million per year. I pray that our hearts would not be so hard to continue to allow the slaughtering of our unborn babies in America.

Aurie Mar 29, 2010 09:19:41 PM ET

Oh wow. Now i'm even more scared. I have a big responsibility on my hands. and i'm only 7 weeks along!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>