Follow Us! Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

Sign up today to receive your free personalized weekly pregnancy newsletter chock full of information, advice, and tips to prepare for childbirth.

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Apr 12, 2014 07:20:09 AM ET

Hi. my fiancee and i had intercourse on feb. 16 without any protection. i am now 28 days late, and i am experiencing many symptoms of pregnancy. should i take the test? i don't want to be disappointed again.

Guest Mar 18, 2014 10:51:48 PM ET

My period came on the 7th of feb and went off on the 10th of feb. then, it came back on the 28th of feb and went off on the 3rd of march. could i be pregnant? i did not see my period on the 7th of march. do i wait until the 28th for it to come?

Guest Mar 16, 2014 11:26:35 PM ET

I had sex on the 26th of feb and went and got the morning after pill the next day. i got my next period on time on the 6th of march, but it only lasted 2 days. i know this can happen, but i have taken the morning after pill before and had a normal period. i took a pregnancy test it was negative, but now i have bad cramping and a bit of lower back pain. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 12, 2014 04:52:48 AM ET

I had sex on the 26th of feb and went and got the morning after pill the next day. i got my next period on time on the 6th of march, but it only lasted 2 days. i know this could happen but, i have taken the morning after pill before and had a normal period. i took a pregnancy test it was negative, but now i have bad cramping and a bit of lower back pain. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 3, 2014 06:16:32 PM ET

Hi. me and my boyfriend been trying to have a baby. last week he came in me on my last day of my period that lasted 5 days. last month it lasted 4 days. now, this week my face broke out i'm having cramps on my left and right side of my stomach. i've been urinating a lot and catching mood swings, hot flashes, lower back pain and smelling funny smells. can i be pregnant? my boyfriend says i am. lol

Guest Feb 27, 2014 09:24:15 PM ET

I had period last month on january 26th. this month my period never came. before the 26th and 27th we had a sex. please help. am i pregnant?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 08:15:47 AM ET

I am a bit concerned after feeling something like a heartbeat in my abdomen. is that normal? i also got my period jan 8th and it only lasted 3 days. this month, i got my period on the 5th and it lasted 7-8 days followed by a one day, one hour, spotting exactly a week after my period ended. is this normal?

Giamarie Mar 18, 2014 03:47:49 PM ET

I would get a pregnancy test but there is absolutely no way for you to feel the baby's heartbeat. sorry.

Guest Feb 20, 2014 04:14:18 AM ET

I had my last period january 17th. i've had 3 negative tests. there are no signs of my period and no symptoms of being pregnant. although, i am a bit constipated and feel a bit nauseous in the evenings?

Guest Feb 19, 2014 04:52:41 AM ET

I had my period on the 23rd of january 2014 it lasted for 5 days. my partner and i are trying for a baby. i've been taking folic acid and last month i purchased seven seas mum to be to increase the rate i usually judge my period around 5 days before my last date. it always comes around 5 days before i use the super drug. used ovulation kit and had sex everyday over the most fertile 4 days. would i be pregnant? i'm afraid of disappointment again.

Guest Feb 17, 2014 10:57:45 PM ET

I am 38 days late. i started my period on jan 8. i thought i started my period yesterday, feb. 17th, because when i went to the ladies room, blood was coming out. not a lot but some. i wiped it away and got a tampon and later that night it was still white. well, i used one earlier in the day and one during the afternoon but anyways, i didn't get my period. as today comes, i still didn't get it. my stomach hurts like i'm going to start it, my back and my chest is a little sore, and all my pregnancy test are saying negative. do yall think i'm pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 Next >>

Go back to 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Pregnancy | Fertility | Baby | Toddler | Free Baby Stuff! | Community | Baby Names

About Baby Corner | Advertising | Editorial | Contact Baby Corner | Terms of Use | Privacy Notice