View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Josie M Aug 21, 2014 11:41:17 AM ET

Hi everyone! i got off the nexplanon on aug 11th and spotted very light from the 16th to the 18th. what can this mean?

judith on August 18,2014 Aug 18, 2014 01:55:32 PM ET

Hi. so, i had my period on august 6th and had unprotected sex. is it possible that i can get pregnant? can someone help me out?

diane Aug 17, 2014 03:44:53 PM ET

Hi. i had unprotected sex nearly 3 weeks ago. i came on my period, but it was heavy for the first day and half. now it is really light and it's only been 3 days. my period normally lasts 7 days, and are usually heavy until the last two days. can anyone help?

tina Aug 12, 2014 09:37:38 AM ET

Hi all. it was my ovulation date last week and i've been having light spotting today. could i be pregnant? i stopped taking my pill 2 weeks ago, but haven't been taking it properly anyway for a month now.

bianca Aug 11, 2014 03:32:52 PM ET

My period came on july 10 2014, and stayed on for 7 days now. it's aug 11, 2014 and just spotting very light.

Monica Aug 7, 2014 04:59:08 PM ET

Its been 7 weeks since my last period. i have light headaches, bloating, and nausea, but had two negative home pregnancy tests. can i still be pregnant?

tina Aug 12, 2014 09:39:25 AM ET

Most likely, if you haven't had your period. to be sure i would get a blood test from your doctor to make sure ;)

Moni216 Aug 6, 2014 02:28:54 PM ET

What does swollen ankles and back pain mean?

jasmine Aug 3, 2014 03:32:57 PM ET

The last day of my period was july 17th and it lasted for five days. i think no more then 4-7. then, i had unprotected sex where he came inside me on the 26th. 5 days later i had bloating gas, back pain, feeling tired around the day, and for one day had intense left side cramping. could there be a chance i could be pregnant?

erica Aug 1, 2014 09:14:13 AM ET

Had my period last week, and i had sex. after, i was having light bleeding. what does it mean?

Mheg Jul 29, 2014 07:40:22 PM ET

Hi. my period for this month started july 8th up to the 11th. we had unprotected sex on the 11th, and also on the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, and the 17th. the last unprotected sex we had was on july 25. and by 27, i thought my period is on. but it was just spotting. and then cramping comes on. my average cycle is about 29 days.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>