You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

tash Sep 15, 2014 10:48:35 AM ET

Hi. i have had 3 days of spotting, 4 days after my ovulation finished and 11 days before my period was due. i was due on the 13th and still haven't started my period. i have done 2 hpt. one was inconclusive, and one was negative (same brand). what are the chances of me being pregnant?

tessy Sep 14, 2014 12:06:20 PM ET

I had implantation bleeding a week before my period. it was spotting brown, and today is my expected period. i'm still having light bleeding. what might be the cause?

Heather Sep 13, 2014 06:27:42 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on june 14th and bled for 5 weeks, maybe a little more. i think i had my first period on august 2nd, and that it lasted until august 8th. i had sex on the 16th and the 24th of august, but had another period on the 28th. i started cramping on the 26th. i felt like it would be really heavy. it started out light and fairly orange, then it got heavier on the 30th with bad cramps. now i am cramping again, tender breasts, always turned on, and nauseous for a few days since the 10th of september. it is the 13th now and my cramping is mild, nausea is gone today, but have tender breasts still. my period ended only 8 days ago? what is going on?

ann Sep 13, 2014 11:13:06 AM ET

Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for almost 6 months, but it always fails. lately, i had the signs of sore breasts, vomiting, and getting sick. also my tummy is getting bigger, but, i had my period. what does this mean?

Guest Sep 13, 2014 11:06:34 AM ET

Hi. i've had my period for last 5 days, but i have a headache, i'm vomiting and my tummy is getting bigger. am i pregnant?

Annagrace Sep 12, 2014 12:38:05 PM ET

I am currently 12 days late for my period. my boyfriend and i had sex during my ovulation period of last month. the other day we had sex again only there was very light bleeding/spotting. i thought it was my period starting so i put a tampon in. after several hours i took it out to find that there was not a single trace of blood. that only happened once. i've still not started my cycle so i took a pregnancy test this morning with my first urine and it said negative. lately i've been really moody and going through mood swings. my boyfriends swears up and down that i'm on my period due to all the moodiness even though i'm not bleeding. i'm 19 and i've never been pregnant nor have i ever experienced anything like this. i need some experienced advice.

Nansi Sep 16, 2014 04:20:32 AM ET

Hello annagrace. i am a mother of two at the age of 23, i am in a situation somewhat similar to yours. i had sex also during my ovulation period last month and had a slip up. i am going on 6 days without my period. i'm noticing signs of pregnancy like fatigue, constantly urinating, mood swings here and there. i took two pregnancy tests, and both read negative. i think it's too early to tell, but i'm going with my instinct that i am expecting my third blessing. have you scheduled an appointment yet?

Haylie Sep 9, 2014 09:00:21 PM ET

I have been trying to get pregnant and it hasn't happened that i know of. but, for the first time, i missed my period in the month of august. normally i start it every month on the 28th but i haven't had it in august. i've been overly tired, and i can't even rub on my breasts or adjust them without them hurting very bad and i have been very low on energy and moodiness. i have also been eating more than usual. could i be pregnant? when should i take a test?

Diana Sep 8, 2014 01:29:09 PM ET

Hi name is diana. my last period was june 14 and today is september 8. so far nothing. i have been waiting for those days and months, but so far nothing yet. my belly is getting big. i have a doctor's appointment. can anyone help me on this?

Esther Sep 8, 2014 02:50:19 AM ET

I had my period on july 30. it lasted for 3 days, and it came on the 23rd of august. when will i ovulate?

Guest Sep 2, 2014 10:52:33 AM ET

Could i be pregnant? i had my period on the 1 august 2014 for 7 days. i was suppose to get my next period on the 28 august but only got it on the 2 sept. could it be that i'm pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 Next >>