View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

mallely najera Nov 18, 2014 08:35:15 PM ET

On november 1, 2014 through november 4, 2014 i had spotting. now, i'm 3 days late. could i be pregnant? how many days should i wait before taking a pregnancy test?

Zaya113 Nov 18, 2014 03:54:38 AM ET

In october, before halloween, i had sex. i was supposed to have my period on the 2nd of november, or at least around that date. but, the thing is, i have not started my period for 16 days. although, i did spot a little bit for a few days, but then it stopped. i have been needing to pee more than usual or when i need to pee, i really need to pee right then & there fast!!! could i be pregnant?

W.ez Nov 15, 2014 05:18:07 PM ET

I had sex on the 10 nov, and on 14 nov i started to have a heavy light red period. i had sex on the same day i was bleeding. the next day in the morning when i had to pee i saw stretchy period and tiny blood cloth. what is it? please help.

Guest Nov 15, 2014 11:44:39 AM ET

Hi guys. i need advice please. my period was 12 days late, but before i had brownish discharge like my period was going to come. then, 13 november, my period started. but, today they are getting lighter. i'm also having severe abdominal pains, a backache, my breasts are so heavy, i have blue veins, and nipples are also paining. now, i am not sure that i am pregnant anymore because i have my normal period. i did a pregnancy test when i was 3 days late and it was negative, so am just disappointed . please guys will appreciate any responses. .....

aquariusgal Nov 13, 2014 01:49:44 PM ET

I am trying so much to have a baby, so i'm a bit confused because my periods were on the 15th until the 20th of oct. but, this month of november me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby. the thing is that now my period started today on the 13th. can i be pregnant or what? please help.

lee.ellie Nov 12, 2014 03:47:13 AM ET

I got my period on oct 30th, and it lasted 7 whole days which was normal. but, i was 2 weeks late. so, i thought it was my cycle changing. well, lately i have been feeling sick, very tired, and also eating more, etc. then just a few days ago on nov. 10, i noticed spotting, like a light pinkish color which will come and go. i don't know. i need help. am i pregnant?

Christian Nov 17, 2014 01:09:24 PM ET

There is a remote chance that you could be. sometimes the early warning signs are implantation bleeding, when the uterine wall stretches for the baby, and it cause you to spot. if you still have not gotten your regular period, i would make a doctor's appointment.

Quii Nov 11, 2014 06:45:59 PM ET

I need help. i had my period october 29, 2014. it ended on november 4, 2014. i had sex on november 4th, and then on november 9th i spotted. i had sex november 10 & after i finished a gush of blood came out. now i'm having mild cramps.

Didi Nov 11, 2014 04:12:33 AM ET

Hi. i'm 3 days late and i'm bloated, sleepy, and have headaches. i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period. can i be pregnant?

Tasha Nov 10, 2014 12:42:10 PM ET

I ovulated around 2 and a half weeks ago. my period is due in 6 days, and i have a positive result on my saliva ovulation test. is it possible to ovulate twice in one month?

helen Nov 9, 2014 03:04:25 PM ET

Hello my period is supposed to come today, but my breasts are a little bit bigger. i also have dark blue veins. i need advice please.

Guest Nov 12, 2014 01:05:34 AM ET

Hi. i have had the same problem. normally my i spot for days on my period, and my breast always have this light blue vein. now it's gone. what does this mean?

Guest Nov 12, 2014 01:06:05 AM ET

Did you get your period yet?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 Next >>