You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Taylor Jul 14, 2018 05:08:58 AM ET

I have not had my period since june 8 and i only had my period for 1 day, and it's july 14 and i have a lot of headaches. please help?

Jennifer Jun 20, 2018 04:48:44 PM ET

My period is normally 28 to 31 day cycle. in the month of may, i started a few days earlier then my expected. my period only lasted 3 days, not enough to fill a pad. i have had headaches. i've been hot a lot and now i am 3 days late for june.

Lucille Jun 16, 2018 06:05:56 PM ET

Had my last period in may 8 and it's now june 17. i still haven't seen my period for this month. what could be the problem???

Ashley Jun 14, 2018 02:25:40 AM ET

Today i'm supposed to get my period and i haven't yet. this isn't normal for me.. i normally start before my period date and yesterday i got really nauseous and just felt horrible.

T Jun 12, 2018 10:50:07 AM ET

I have been cramping since june 1. having headache and nausea. i'm not suppose to get my cycle until tomorrow. could i be pregnant? i haven't been having a appetite either.

Carrie Jun 11, 2018 12:14:28 PM ET

I had my period in may the 13th and now it's june 11th. i still haven't had my period. don't know what to do. i took a pregnancy test, one had a line and the rest were negative.

Gracelyn Jun 11, 2018 03:10:41 AM ET

At what stage do can you feel your baby in your tommy?

Nef Jun 8, 2018 08:54:50 PM ET

My period was on may first, here we are june 8th. i dunno.

Rashana May 10, 2018 03:58:03 PM ET

I haven't had a period since march 22.. my nippless hurt. i have been having this cramping sensation. i have had this snot like discharge in my pee and also a lot of milky white discharge. and i have to pee a lot more than normal. can anyone tell me what's going on? my husband and i are trying to get preggers!

Ida Ramirez May 2, 2018 01:17:10 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period on april 10,2018. and i haven't started it and i have been having pains on my sides and lower back.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>