You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Sunnday May 22, 2017 11:34:12 AM ET

I came on march 25 and off april 2nd. today is may 22nd. i'm not sure if i'm pregnant, my tubes have been tied since 9/21/12...i'm really hoping i'm not pregnant but ..what are your thoughts on this? anyone.

Teck May 21, 2017 10:19:06 PM ET

Hi i'm on my 22nd day now of my cycle. my cycle is usually 25 days and we had unprotected sex on the 10th 11th and 13th. the past few days i fell asleep feeling always tired and sleepy every afternoon. got headaches, sore nipples and cramps. i'm wondering if maybe this could just be a hormonal drop as i just came off frm using a pill last april. took 3 pts and came back negative. i'm confused.

Maposhio May 20, 2017 07:39:00 AM ET

I last saw my period on the 10th of april and i was supposed to see my period this month on may 08th but nothing more showed up and today is the 20th. so i took a pregnancy test on the 10th of this month and it was like control line bold and test line was faint. so i'm wondering if i could be pregnant or what. please help, i'm confused.

Kelly May 28, 2017 11:40:53 PM ET

I took a pregnancy test today and it said the same thing, regardless if the test line is faint or bold the fact that it showed on the results you are pregnant. i had that happen with my second son, i almost didn't see the line, then i went to the doctors to get it confirmed and sure enough i was.. so please dont take it lightly.

Jessica May 16, 2017 09:50:33 AM ET

Hi my name is jessica and i have the iud birth control and i always got on my period the end of february early march but i haven't gotten on it yet but this month i spotted very light for two days. and i was wondering can i be pregnant?

nicky May 11, 2017 08:29:01 AM ET

I had my period the 30th of march, i always do unprotected with my husband. i haven't seen my period from that time and now it's may. is it possible that i am pregnant?

Tania May 15, 2017 02:57:39 AM ET

Yes you most likely are.

Cici May 10, 2017 05:12:30 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 8 of april and on april 27. i got my normal period. am i not pregnant?

Sofie May 3, 2017 05:15:49 PM ET

I had my period about the last week of february, had sexual intercourse the first week of march and i had my period the last week of march also. but nothing for the month of april. is it possible that i am pregnant? any advice please... thank you!

Sha May 2, 2017 10:17:17 PM ET

Hi i always have regular periods but 15 feb i had period then nothing in march then after unprotected sex i got my period 1st of april then now i got my period 3rd of may. i am bloated ,have tender breasts and food cravings. could i be preg?????

Jenny Apr 25, 2017 04:25:44 PM ET

My last normal period was february 23 and since then i only got it once on march 23, and it was very light pink. for this month of april, i still haven't gotten it. my periods are always on time. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. should i wait longer or should i know already?

natashadaniels May 1, 2017 12:17:31 AM ET

Hi jenny.i was just wondering if you found out you were expecting a bundle of joy in the near future.i am in the same boat as you only our days are off by a few.good luck and i hope nothing but great news for you.

Thoko Apr 25, 2017 04:32:35 AM ET

Hi. i last had my period on march 21, and i expected my next cycle on 15 april. i haven't see my period until now, and i always have unprotected sex. does it mean am pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Next >>