You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

guest Oct 30, 2014 12:03:26 PM ET

I had my period on the 9th of this month. i went off on the 13th on a monday. 2 weeks later, i started to spot for 3 days, and then it stopped. i was supposed to start my period on the first of november. some one, please give me advice?

Guest Oct 29, 2014 01:09:54 PM ET

I had my period on the 13th of oct. it's now a week after my period that i'm having these stomach cramps, dizziness, and headache. could it be that i'm pregnant or what?

Courtnie Oct 27, 2014 11:54:22 PM ET

I had sex 4 days before ovulation . ever since then, i have had lower back pain and horrible cramps. but, that's all i get. could this mean anything? my next period is due on nov 7.

sha Oct 27, 2014 01:26:38 PM ET

I had sex 2 days ago, and now i'm spotting brown. my period is due in 5 days. what's going on?

Guest B Oct 26, 2014 12:44:37 AM ET

I had intercourse 2 days before ovulation. after my ovulation, i noticed i became more tired, gassy, my nipples went sore for about 2 days, abdominal cramping, and slight weird tingling feelings. my period is due on oct 26, but i normally get it 2 days before, so oct 24 would be the day i would have gotten it. am i missing something here? could i be pregnant? i'm hoping i am! when should i take a test??? help!!

Bumblebee Oct 25, 2014 07:04:09 AM ET

I'm 9 days late for my period, but i have had spotting for 6 days. it's not like my normal period. i took a test 3 days ago, and it was negative. i'm unsure whether i should retest as this is my first experience. i'm not sure how i should be feeling or anything. it's all new to me!! any advice will be appreciated.

xsophx Oct 24, 2014 04:43:37 PM ET

Hey, i'm a week late for my period and i've also been getting really bad cramps and sore breasts. i find myself going to the toilet a lot, and i also have a white discharge? is it too early to take a test?

Guest Oct 24, 2014 10:50:37 AM ET

For how many days does implantation bleeding last?

Oilfieldgf2014 Oct 24, 2014 02:01:13 AM ET

My period was super light and spotty. i've had a headache since last wednesday, so nine days. now i'm cramping like no other. i never had any of these symptoms when i was pregnant with my daughter. i know every pregnancy is different, but could i be pregnant?

Tia Oct 20, 2014 04:48:27 PM ET

I had cramping 1 week before my period, and it came on time last month, but it lasted two days. then, i just had the clear pinkish discharge for 2 days and cramped for the rest of the week. this month, my period is 4 days late and i've had headaches almost all the time. i've been feeling sick, but only a bit, plus i'm experiencing stomach cramps stronger than my period pains, but still no blood. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Next >>