Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

amaka Apr 11, 2015 03:44:55 PM ET

I saw my period on the 24th of march 2015, and i am not feeling ok. am i pregnant?

Maricela Apr 5, 2015 12:21:01 AM ET

Hi. i had my period on february 21st and it ended on february 26. until this day, i haven't had my period yet. may i be pregnant?

Guest.123 Mar 29, 2015 11:51:40 AM ET

Hello. i had my period on march 3rd and i started spotting on march 25th for about 4 days. do you think its implantation bleeding? i never have my period twice, and they are very light. my periods our normally heavy, but this time i could wear panty liners.

maria A Mar 28, 2015 12:04:04 PM ET

Hello. in 2015, i had my period on jan 24th and feb 24th. i ovulated on the 10th, 14 days before my period is due, and on march 25th, it didn’t come. i’m 4 days late. i tested 2 times on different days. one was the 26th and today, the 28th. it’s too early for testing, but my breast is sore a bit, and my eyes feel a bit tired. that’s about it. so what going on?

marisela Mar 26, 2015 02:12:27 AM ET

Hi. i need help. i had my period february 17th-21st, and i haven't had it since. would i be pregnant?

niecy Mar 23, 2015 10:58:45 AM ET

Hi. i had my last cycle on january 31st, and it wasn't very heavy. i had unprotected sex during ovulation, but i don't know if i'm pregnant. i'm still waiting for my cycle. i get cramps, but they're dull all through the day on an off. i can't brush my tongue without gagging. i'm moody, but that's it. help!!

Guest Mar 22, 2015 03:47:47 PM ET

Hi! my name is alyssa, and i had my period on january 17th. then i had my period on february 16th. now, it's march 22, and my period hasn't come on yet. am i pregnant?

Tori 77 Mar 22, 2015 02:26:37 PM ET

I have been taking fertilityaid woman for 3 months, and now this month i’m taking fertilityaid woman (the 4th bottle), ova boost, fertility cm, and tea for fertility. march 6th was my last period. my husband and me had sex on the 16th. my fertilization day was on day 21 and ovulation was on the 20th. my husband and me had sex on the16th, 17th, 19th, and 20th, but on the 16th after i was hurting that night. on the 17th, i was cramping bad and hurting bad. i felt something, like i was having implantation. it’s the 22nd now, and i feel something like i have baby in my stomach. i have been pregnant 5 times with one miscarriage. i have 4 kids, but every time it's been different, but this time i can feel everything. i even felt on the 16th his sperm attacking my eggs. it felt like 3 sperm went to my eggs. i feel like i’m carrying a heavy load. can i be pregnant? it’s too early, but this weird. i am 37 years old. my last pregnancy, i was pregnant with twins, and one of them died during pregnancy. i have been having pregnancy dreams about triplets.

sasha Mar 17, 2015 11:06:22 PM ET

Hi. i missed my period for one month and two weeks. am i pregnant?

Crystal Mar 16, 2015 11:50:10 PM ET

Hi. my last period was on feb 16th through feb 21st. my period is always normal, and i'm a day late and spotting. can anyone help? i've never spotted before.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 Next >>