You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Shell Feb 21, 2018 04:45:14 PM ET

I had two periods in jan, my normal period jan5-10, and got it again the 25th-the 30th. it's now feb 21st, no period for the month of feb. could i be pregnant? i have a 2 year old and had a tubal pregnancy. a year after i had him, my obgyn said he tide my one tube. i have left off, so well i would never get pregnant again as i've had three tubals prior to my son that led to a tubal removal on the left 2 years before i had him. i know god can do whatever he wants to hints i have my son but i'm just wondering if i am pregnant or if it's just stress or something. somebody please get back to me with help.

Wondering Feb 17, 2018 12:08:58 AM ET

I spotted in january for 2 days then had sex 2 days before. now it's feb 16 and i spotted from the 14th to 15th and it stopped.

rc Feb 14, 2018 02:23:50 AM ET

Got my period on jan. 17 and it's usually a 28 day cycle. i have a period app and said i was supposed to get it the 12th. but, still haven't gotten it, just feel so nauseous.

Guest Feb 16, 2018 09:22:39 PM ET

We have the same cycle and same problem. did yours come on ?

Debbie Feb 12, 2018 12:34:14 AM ET

I came on my period january 25, 2018 and now i'm spotting. can someone please help me out and tell me what's going on?

Tay Feb 6, 2018 12:51:46 AM ET

I came on my menstrual dec 31. i had sex, yeah gross, i stayed on for only 3-4 days and had sex jan 1 as well and just a lot of sex through out jan but no menstrual cycle jan 31. now here it is, the 5 of february.

Sammy Feb 2, 2018 10:51:07 AM ET

I have had my period since december 2nd and it came again on december 30th and i have not had any since january. is it possible i can be pregnant? now it's 2nd of feb.

Kerry Feb 1, 2018 06:21:42 AM ET

Hi, i had sex on the 8th, a day before ovulation and now i'm two days late. i've had cramps, no spotting, can't sleep properly but, feel really tired and nauseous. could i be pregnant?

Ada Jan 31, 2018 10:14:34 AM ET

I saw my period 3 jan 2018. i had sex 15,17. when is implantation supposed to take place? my period is supposed to be 3/2/2018. i feel so sad to see some blood coming out . can i still be pregnant? please, i need someone to talk to me.

Camia Jan 30, 2018 08:20:46 PM ET

Ok ladies, i had my period on the 28 of nov that only lasted 3 days. no heavy flow. and then had one on the 22 of december that lasted 3 days too . now here it is the 30 of january and i still haven't came on at all . i got tenderness in my breast but, i also don't want to get my hopes up at all.

Jean-marii Jan 30, 2018 08:08:51 AM ET

I had sex 28 october 2017. then i got my period 25 november 1, december, but it's now 30 january 2018 and i didn't get my period yet. can i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 31, 2018 02:27:39 PM ET

If anyone answered, please let me know, i have the same case.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 Next >>