You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Chatty Dec 12, 2017 03:37:43 PM ET

I had a failed pregnancy on 25th of november and i met my husband 2 weeks after. since then i have not seen my period but, i noticed for the past two days i have been having spotting, small stains of blood on my panties. when can i see my period again or is it there is something else? i need an answer, thanks.

Guest Dec 4, 2017 01:39:16 AM ET

I had my period, oct. 14-18. and had unprotected sex in oct.20,21,22. but i missed my period in the month of november. now, i used pregnancy test but the result is negative. until now i'm still waiting for my period to come, but i had experienced stress due to hard work because my occupation is a teacher. is it possible that i'm pregnant?

Guest Dec 9, 2017 11:01:18 AM ET

Have you tested again?

Guest Dec 2, 2017 02:41:30 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period 11/28/17. my period lasts about 5 days. i have a regular 28 day cycle although sometimes my period comes a day earlier or a day late. i missed my period. now on day 5 when my period is suppose to end. i am now bleeding. i have no cramps, usually i have severe cramps. past couple of weeks. i've had sore, tender breast. small cramps, urination frequently, tired a lot more and sensitive to smell . can i be pregnant or can it be something else? please let me know.

Guest Nov 27, 2017 03:43:58 AM ET

I had light bleeding, which lasted for only one day, on oct 31.2017 and never started my period since. what could be wrong?

Guest Nov 24, 2017 12:57:08 PM ET

I had started spotting on november 7th. it lasted for maybe an hour. then stopped and i haven't gotten my period since. also i've been getting sick every night for the past 2 nights.

Jermica Nov 22, 2017 02:13:38 PM ET

I ovulated on november 5, had sex that night. i believe i got a period november 17 for 4 days and it stopped. now i'm spotting on and off. what can it be?

Jessica Nov 22, 2017 11:41:07 AM ET

My period came on august 30- september 4 and then i had protected sex on october 1st , 14th and the 23rd. my period hasn't come in october. now i took a pregnancy test 3 weeks after the 14th and it came back negative and i took one three weeks after the 23 and it came back negative also. but my period isn't coming.. i have tender breasts and back aches . what's happening?

Aira Nov 21, 2017 06:24:51 AM ET

My last menstration was on october 16 2017. i have unprotected sex since november 6,7,9,10 but, still my menstruation has not come . is it possible to get pregnant? i'm just curious. also i feel so weak and have tender and painful breast.

Guest Nov 21, 2017 05:32:24 AM ET

Last month i was spotting for about three days. this month i'm now 8 days late.

Mackenzie Nov 19, 2017 11:38:24 PM ET

I had my period for at least 2-1/2 weeks. then one day off from it. then it started again and now i think i am constipated. i don't know if it's just my body is getting used do a period or it's something else.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 Next >>