You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jenny Apr 25, 2017 04:25:44 PM ET

My last normal period was february 23 and since then i only got it once on march 23, and it was very light pink. for this month of april, i still haven't gotten it. my periods are always on time. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. should i wait longer or should i know already?

Thoko Apr 25, 2017 04:32:35 AM ET

Hi. i last had my period on march 21, and i expected my next cycle on 15 april. i haven't see my period until now, and i always have unprotected sex. does it mean am pregnant?

Session Apr 24, 2017 02:13:45 PM ET

My period normally comes on between the 26-28 of every month but it came on the 24 this month. is that sign of pregnancy, or is my cycle changing?

Jayda Apr 23, 2017 12:22:22 AM ET

Me and my partner had sex a week before my cycle was coming on, and my cycle comes on its exact date all the time, except this time it came 3 days early. before it came, i had mild cramps, was moody, headaches, and cravings. when i first got my period it was light pink for two days with a little brown and now it's red but not dark. it's like in between pink and red. still, my breasts have been hurting and feel full, and my back hurts. my partner usually pulls out when we have unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?

Nelly Apr 22, 2017 02:20:49 AM ET

Hi, i'm really confused i got my period on march 27th to the 31. on april 10 i spotted for 2 days. then on the 17 to now april 22, i'm just light spotting red/pink only when i go to the restroom and wipe. it's really light pink blood and really bad cramps. what could it be? if anyone has passed through this msg me im just going to wait to the 27th if i get my period...

Guest Apr 13, 2017 02:12:51 AM ET

Hi, i last saw my period on the 9th of march 2017, and until now i haven't seen my period, but i have been seeing signs of pregnancy. do you think i'm pregnant?

angel Apr 11, 2017 10:15:36 AM ET

My last periods was 21st of march, and it ended on the 26t, but i'm now having my period, but it's too early for it. the blood is weak and i can wear a panti liner. i'm pregnant????

Pretty Apr 7, 2017 11:18:51 AM ET

Hi, i had my period on the 16th of february just for 1 day. it started again on the 22nd of february for 3 days and that was the last time i saw my period. i didn't see it in march and now its april. can i be pregnant????

Monique Apr 3, 2017 11:58:03 PM ET

I did not have a period in february, and in march for a day now i'm bleeding out of control when i go pee. there is blood all on the floor and everywhere. i am running though pads and passing blood clots. what is this?

mpho Mar 23, 2017 12:30:13 AM ET

I usually see my menstruation on the same date of every month but now its been 5 days. could i be pregnant

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next >>