You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Alley Jul 23, 2014 04:24:12 AM ET

I am 37 days late from my period. it was only a day and a half, june 14-15. it is now july 23. in june, i spotted lightly and thought it was my period. but, honestly my periods have been irregular for 4 months now. i have only a few symptoms, nausea, fatigue, headaches, and breast tenderness. so i'm not sure could i be pregnant????

dee Jul 22, 2014 12:22:07 AM ET

I had sex on my period, which was july 1st (it was light). yesterday, which was the 21st, i started throwing up after feelings nauseous for about an hour. could i be pregnant?

Christina Jul 16, 2014 11:37:06 PM ET

Hi! my fertility days were july 9-14, 2014. my ovulation day was july 12,2014. i had unprotected sex on those day. my period isn't suppose to start until july 26th, 2014. however, today july 16, 2014 i have started spotting and cramping. is it my period, and does it mean i am not pregnant? is it too early to take a pregnancy test? help? please and thank you.

Guest Jul 12, 2014 03:10:12 PM ET

Hello, i saw my period on may 21 and june 18. the one i'm seeing now, july 12, and i've been trying to get pregnant. also, i noticed my period this time is early and my cycle is normally between 28 and 29 days. i don't understand because i'm having headaches, back pain and cramps. does it mean i am pregnant or what? thank you.

Guest Jun 26, 2014 01:07:54 PM ET

I had my period on mat 13th to the 22nd 2014. i had sex with my bf june 1, 2014, but were drunk and he said nothing was put inside. my period has not coming yet. am i pregnant?

angie Jun 1, 2014 05:44:13 AM ET

I am sexually active and do not use contraception. i had a period for only two days. one week later i bled for one day. i have a severe headache, have a a bloated feeling, really bad constipation, backache, and stomach cramps. what is going on?

korine May 23, 2014 01:00:31 PM ET

I missed my period last april but got it back may 6 and it only lasted for 2 days which is not normal for me. the 1st week i was experiencing backaches, a metallic taste, and feeling sick. but, now it's gone. all i'm feeling now is abdominal cramps, backaches and headaches. by the way my period comes every month every 27 days. this is the 1st time i missed my period. am i pregnant or what?

cindy May 22, 2014 09:15:59 PM ET

I need help. me and my husband had sexual intercourse on may 18, 7 days before my period. he finish inside me and for the past few days i been feeling weird then my period came down 4 days after that and my period was supposed to come down.

Guest Apr 30, 2014 07:14:51 AM ET

In march i missed my period, and during the first week in april i spotted. the next week my period came down. after a week of my period it stopped again. so, it's been a week i've been off again. after another week, i felt little cramps like i'm coming on again and i did. i'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not. i do have a doctor appointment next week to see what's going on. what do you think is going on? i'm so confused on what's going on with my body.

Guest Apr 12, 2014 07:20:09 AM ET

Hi. my fiancee and i had intercourse on feb. 16 without any protection. i am now 28 days late, and i am experiencing many symptoms of pregnancy. should i take the test? i don't want to be disappointed again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 Next >>