Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Irija Feb 24, 2015 08:06:52 AM ET

I had sex on my ovulation days, but now i am always spitting saliva, and feeling nauseous. please help.

Guest Feb 18, 2015 04:47:20 AM ET

My last period was on the 21st of january, and my cycle is 25 days. i am 3 days late, and do feel very pregnant, bloated, constipated, fatigued, and moody. i haven't gone for a test because in the past months i took 3 tests, and they were all negative. i don't want to stress myself more.

deedee Feb 16, 2015 06:46:43 PM ET

I had sex on jan 17, 2015, the day before my period. i had spotting on the 13 of february. my period wasn't normal. i only spotted, mostly, and it didn't last long. could that have been implantation?

Kayla Feb 16, 2015 09:19:54 AM ET

My last period was on jan 21st - jan 24th. i had unprotected sex on the 25th. february 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th were my fertile days, and the 4th was ovulation, and had unprotected sex twice on this day. can i be pregnant, or is my period coming? i had a little spotting on the 4th, and today there is some more. my period is suppose to come on feb 18th, and end on feb 22nd.

Sky Feb 14, 2015 02:35:12 AM ET

Hi guys, i need help! can someone answer my question? i had unprotected sex while i was on my period, and 21 days after i've noticed some spotting. plus, i'm so tired all the time, and i get cramps. :( is this a 70% chance i'm pregnant?

shelley Feb 13, 2015 07:59:29 PM ET

I had my last period on the 27th of december 2014, and haven't had a period since, and all the tests are negative. can anyone help?

Rockstar Feb 13, 2015 07:40:51 PM ET

I had my last period on jan 12th. i had sex on jan 21st and haven't started my period yet? is there a chance that i could be pregnant?

Princess Feb 12, 2015 04:55:52 AM ET

Hi. i'm just wondering if anyone can help me? i had my last period at the beginning of january 2014, and i haven't had one yet this month. i'm constantly going to the loo, and i'm more tired than normal. i have taken a pregnancy test, but i'm wondering whether it's to early. i don't know what to do.

Terri Feb 11, 2015 04:49:33 PM ET

My last period was on the 7th of jan. i ovulated on the 17th and 22nd, and i had sex on 18th. i was due for my period on the 31st to the 4th of feb, and it didn't show. i had a 1 day bleed on the 6th, but not normal heavy flow or clotting like i normally do. i then had 1 positive pregnancy test on the 9th, followed by two negative tests later that night. i'm so confused right now.

yenna Feb 11, 2015 02:50:51 PM ET

I just had my period on jan 24, two days late. i was supposed to start on the 20th, and today i started spotting light pink blood, but i only see it when i wipe. sometimes, it's heavy and then lightens up again. but, i am not due for my period for another eight to ten days.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 Next >>