Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

niecy Mar 23, 2015 10:58:45 AM ET

Hi. i had my last cycle on january 31st, and it wasn't very heavy. i had unprotected sex during ovulation, but i don't know if i'm pregnant. i'm still waiting for my cycle. i get cramps, but they're dull all through the day on an off. i can't brush my tongue without gagging. i'm moody, but that's it. help!!

Guest Mar 22, 2015 03:47:47 PM ET

Hi! my name is alyssa, and i had my period on january 17th. then i had my period on february 16th. now, it's march 22, and my period hasn't come on yet. am i pregnant?

Tori 77 Mar 22, 2015 02:26:37 PM ET

I have been taking fertilityaid woman for 3 months, and now this month i’m taking fertilityaid woman (the 4th bottle), ova boost, fertility cm, and tea for fertility. march 6th was my last period. my husband and me had sex on the 16th. my fertilization day was on day 21 and ovulation was on the 20th. my husband and me had sex on the16th, 17th, 19th, and 20th, but on the 16th after i was hurting that night. on the 17th, i was cramping bad and hurting bad. i felt something, like i was having implantation. it’s the 22nd now, and i feel something like i have baby in my stomach. i have been pregnant 5 times with one miscarriage. i have 4 kids, but every time it's been different, but this time i can feel everything. i even felt on the 16th his sperm attacking my eggs. it felt like 3 sperm went to my eggs. i feel like i’m carrying a heavy load. can i be pregnant? it’s too early, but this weird. i am 37 years old. my last pregnancy, i was pregnant with twins, and one of them died during pregnancy. i have been having pregnancy dreams about triplets.

sasha Mar 17, 2015 11:06:22 PM ET

Hi. i missed my period for one month and two weeks. am i pregnant?

Crystal Mar 16, 2015 11:50:10 PM ET

Hi. my last period was on feb 16th through feb 21st. my period is always normal, and i'm a day late and spotting. can anyone help? i've never spotted before.

favour Mar 12, 2015 11:22:31 AM ET

My last period was on 13 feb, but today is 12 march. could it be i am pregnant now?

Vanessa Mar 11, 2015 03:52:45 PM ET

My last period was from january 16-23. i haven't had a period since. then, on february 9th, i spotted a bit. am i pregnant?

junette Mar 4, 2015 10:50:58 AM ET

Hi everyone, can you please help me out? my last period was on the 3rd of feb, and today is the 4th of march. could it be possible that i may be pregnant?

Lizzy Mar 4, 2015 01:51:52 AM ET

I had sex the 1st of january. a week later i got my period but it didn't last as long as normal. i counted it as one but than my period didn't show on time for month of february so i took a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. but, it's now 18 days later, and i still haven't gotten my period. could i be pregnant or what?

Guest Mar 3, 2015 10:17:36 AM ET

My period is 4 days late, and is always on time. i had sex 4 days after i ovulated, but i have gotten 3 negative hpts! what's going on?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 Next >>