Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Jan 31, 2019 05:01:50 PM ET

I last had my period on the 4th of november but, what's bothering me is that i noticed menstrual blood on the 28 of january. what does that mean?

Mayah Jan 28, 2019 07:03:42 PM ET

Hi, i saw my period last month on the 22nd and now today is the 28th of january. but, i am yet to see my period! i only had sex on the 6th of january. does it mean i'm pregnant?

Shincy Jan 21, 2019 11:04:00 AM ET

Hello, i got my period but, only for 2 days. since then, i am feeling bloated, cramps, as well as being too tired, and lower abdominal pain. can this be an indication of pregnancy?

Guest Dec 29, 2018 07:04:03 AM ET

I had my period last month near the end on the 26th now i'm 4 days late i took two pregnancy test n both came back negative. the question is am i to early to tell that i'm pregnant at this point? and if so how much longer do i have to wait til i can take another pregnancy test again?

Kayla Nov 13, 2018 07:45:57 PM ET

I had my period october 10, had sex october 29th. still haven't gotten a period, also i have the idu birth control.

megan Sep 10, 2018 03:55:39 PM ET

I had a period on july 8th. it was a 5 day cycle. haven't had another period. what could this mean? i'm worried.

Shelika66 Nov 6, 2018 05:00:27 PM ET

Same for me , expecting july 22 . has anything changed for you ?

kelley hudzik Aug 31, 2018 05:39:35 AM ET

Back in june, i had 2 periods in one month, had unprotected sex that month and took 2 pregnancy blood tests that came back negative. i've missed 2 periods. could i be pregnant?

Felicia Aug 25, 2018 11:13:53 AM ET

I had my period, it lasted 3 days. had no cramping and no bloating at all. i spotted a few days after that and it stopped. now, i have headaches off and on. could i be pregnant? i passed blood clots during the 1st 2 days and 3rd day it eased up and went to spotting off and on.

Leigh Dec 13, 2018 07:34:20 AM ET

I had same problem of clotting. usually my period takes 3 days but that time it was 5 days (13-17 nov) and most of those nights i couldn't sleep. i had sex 4 days after that. i've been having headaches. now it's the 13th dec. i was supposed to get my period 3 days ago. i am worried.

Ayla Jul 21, 2018 05:20:23 AM ET

I was supposed to start my period july 7th, it's now july 20th. i've had migraine headaches, nauseousness, throwing up, dizziness, frequent urination, pain in my stomach, cravings, sore breasts. but, i took a test about 3 days ago and got a negative. 10 days left in the month. do you guys think i'm pregnant? if so, i hope, any suggestions.

Taylor Jul 14, 2018 09:08:58 AM ET

I have not had my period since june 8 and i only had my period for 1 day, and it's july 14 and i have a lot of headaches. please help?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 Next >>