You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

San Oct 7, 2017 11:18:03 PM ET

I had my period august 26-30th. i had to get it again on sep 26. and nothing, it's already october 7 and no signs of my period. i've been getting pain underneath my belly button. kind of like cramping but, then they go away, all i want to do is sleep. i did 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. it's just so weird.

Jasmine Oct 4, 2017 01:42:38 PM ET

Okay, i came on my period in august went off beginning of september, that was it. it's now october 4, no period have pregnancy symptoms. could i be pregnant?

Chris Oct 3, 2017 09:05:22 PM ET

The last time i saw my period was july and now it's october 3. i feel pain in my lower part of my belly, like i'm going to see my period but, i'm not seeing anything. i take a preg test, the line is pale but the red of the pale line is red.

Sarah Oct 7, 2017 07:10:26 AM ET

When i was pregnant with my son the test line was very pale. i would call your ob/gyn to get a definitive answer..

Michelle Oct 2, 2017 06:44:49 PM ET

I had my last period last month on the 31st of august, i was suppose to have my next period sept 30th. today is the 2nd of oct and i'm freaking out! i have white discharge but, i feel normal but, lately i do feel nauseous but, probably because i am paranoid? should i test to be sure?

Alex Lynn Oct 4, 2017 01:00:20 AM ET

Definetly test to be sure. no one likes not knowing, and if you are you need to get on parentals.

Lauren Sep 28, 2017 11:36:18 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period the 17th. it's the 28th now. i've been super moody like i always get before i'm going to start but i haven't yet and there's no other signs of it starting anytime soon. i'm probably going to purchase a test soon but, i don't want to if i shouldn't be worried.

Kourtney Sep 24, 2017 02:25:18 PM ET

I was due to start my period on september 15th, i still haven't started. i took three tests, two were negative but the third one had a very, very, faint line almost missable if you don't look at it directly. i'm so confused. i have no cramps. i had two days where i wiped and there was a little bit of pinkish clear discharge, thought i was going to start. put a pad on and nothing came out on the pad both times. i don't know what to think. i'm extremely moody, been crying off and on, no appetite at all, sweet stuff makes me sick to my stomach, when drinking soda all i taste is the acidic taste, can't taste the soda. i have been having off and on diarrhea. my nipples aren't sore fully but i get a tingly feeling in my womanly area that i normally don't get. what is causing all this? my periods are normally on a 26-28 day cycle, very regular.

Nikki Sep 6, 2017 08:11:59 AM ET

The last time i got a period was in july. haven't gotten one in august. i have been feeling sick can't eat dinner and feeling bloated. could i be pregnant?

Mel Sep 1, 2017 02:29:24 PM ET

My last period was 07/17-07/22. i recently have been late the past 3-4 months. but the days between ranged from 30-39 days. this is day 45 for me. i've had 2 negative tests. i don't want to go spend 0 for a blood test for it to come up negative like i did last time:( i feel ready, i lost my daughter in november due to the hospital staff's mistakes. i hate being late all the time noe because it hurts to think that i won't ever get a chance to be a mom:/

L's Oct 7, 2017 05:07:32 PM ET

I know.

Stephanie Oct 15, 2017 04:55:16 PM ET

I have a question, i had my period on the 9/18/2017 but, now i haven't started. could i be pregnant?

Shae shapree Aug 27, 2017 08:18:06 AM ET

I normally have my period on the 25th, sometimes even 26th. missed both days, it's the 27th. this morning still nothing. my boobs are huge like never before, having belly and back pains. and i'm so moody, crying at work and etc. ladies what do you think?

Guest Aug 9, 2017 10:32:46 AM ET

My last period started june 29th. i have yet to have one.. i was supposed to have one in july and never got it. my period started out with light brown spotting for a day then got a lighter pink. it wasn't like a normal period. i've taken 5 tests and they're all negative. i'm waiting untill tomorrow to take another. any clues to what's going on. i don't even feel like imma get a period. no swollen breasts, do have lower back pain that's usually normal but it's worse then ever now. i don't know what to do? maybe a blood test?

Guest Aug 11, 2017 04:32:41 PM ET

I'm in the same boat.

Stephanie Zaragoza Aug 15, 2017 11:10:20 PM ET

I'm on the same boat. i have taken tests and nothing. my period was june 26-30. still no period.

L Aug 23, 2017 11:06:20 AM ET

I'm in the same boat as well. my last period was july 7th. my breasts are not sore and i feel very bloated and tired all the time but, pregnancy test is negative. not sure what's going on with my body.

Mel Aug 30, 2017 04:14:27 PM ET

I feel you. my last was 07/17-07/22. i've never been over 40 days in between. i can't remember when i found out during my first pregnancy either. it makes me so upset thinking it might just be a big ol' joke in my face.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >>