You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Rae Nov 16, 2017 02:28:14 PM ET

I saw my period on the 8th of nov then i had unprotected sex a week later. i saw another period but, this lasted for 2 days.

Stephanie Nov 17, 2017 07:00:20 PM ET

I have a question . i had my period the 24th of october and it ended on the 30th. then had sex for those five days and i've been waiting for 12 days . could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 12, 2017 09:24:49 PM ET

My last menstrual period was on oct.10 and lasted until oct.15, 2017 and had intercourse on oct.31-nov.1,. it's already nov.13 today but, i'm still not having my period. what could be the answer to this? please help.

Min Nov 17, 2017 07:59:28 PM ET

I'm in the same boat and i'm now ten days late. last period was 10/10/2017, had unprotected sex on the 25/10/2017, and no sign of af coming. have had tiredness, tingling breasts, urinating more than usual and period like pain for over 2 weeks now. so not sure if it's too early to tell or not and i'm irregular and average between 22-30 days between periods. never had a 40 day cycle ever .s so confusing and annoying as they both have very similar symptoms, pregnancy and your period.

Teneka Nov 3, 2017 10:13:27 PM ET

I just had a period on 10/29/17. it lasted 3 days and yesterday i started spotting. just trying to figure out what is going on.

Guest Oct 31, 2017 04:28:56 AM ET

We are trying to get pregnant for almost 5 years now. i had my period last oct. 7, 2017 until oct. 11, 2017. my cycle is 30 days. but, on my day 21 i noticed light blood on my undies. what could be the reason? i feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too? thanks.

Guest Oct 29, 2017 10:44:32 PM ET

We are trying to be pregnant for almost 5yrs now. i had my period last oct. 7,2017 until oct. 11, 2017. my cycle is 30days. but, on my day 21 i noticed a light blood on my undies. what could be the reason? i feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too. thanks.

Guest Oct 26, 2017 02:20:41 AM ET

I had sex with my husband on first of october and i was excepting i'm pregnant because the date has passed which was on 18 and now the period now appear on 26. i'm confused.

Kelly Q Oct 21, 2017 06:53:20 PM ET

So my first day of my last period was sept 16, 2017. my period lasted until september 21, 2017. it's now october and i still have not received my period. i counted from september 16th to today october 21, 2017 and today marks 36 days. my menstrual length is 28days. i took a pregnancy test mid day today and it came out negative. what does this mean?!?

Venessa Oct 20, 2017 03:52:08 PM ET

Hi my period came on the 9th of october and stopped on the 12 of october,actually today is the 20 of october and im having alittle abdominal cramps and i observe a little bleeding ,i would like to know what could be the cause?

Cindy Oct 19, 2017 05:03:55 PM ET

I missed my period september until now october 20th. i feel pain like labor pain but, nothing to show, i'm normal.

Guest Nov 19, 2017 02:00:38 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of october last month , i had sex after my period ,untill now november 19th. i still have not seen my period . i know i'm pregnant but, i want to know how many weeks.

Tiffkoh29 Oct 18, 2017 01:55:03 PM ET

I got my period on 10/5/17 and i'm feeling like i'm pregnant but, my next period isn't due until 11/2. i'm getting acne on my face like i would if my period was coming on but, i also got acne when i was pregnant. i'm very moody and have cravings and nauseated when i'm reading or in a car. my one app says i ovulated today but, had sex days before today. and it says that my date to conceive is the 19th. could i be pregnant already and just not know??? when should i take a pregnancy test??? please help.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 Next >>