You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Oct 29, 2017 10:44:32 PM ET

We are trying to be pregnant for almost 5yrs now. i had my period last oct. 7,2017 until oct. 11, 2017. my cycle is 30days. but, on my day 21 i noticed a light blood on my undies. what could be the reason? i feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too. thanks.

Guest Oct 26, 2017 02:20:41 AM ET

I had sex with my husband on first of october and i was excepting i'm pregnant because the date has passed which was on 18 and now the period now appear on 26. i'm confused.

Kelly Q Oct 21, 2017 06:53:20 PM ET

So my first day of my last period was sept 16, 2017. my period lasted until september 21, 2017. it's now october and i still have not received my period. i counted from september 16th to today october 21, 2017 and today marks 36 days. my menstrual length is 28days. i took a pregnancy test mid day today and it came out negative. what does this mean?!?

Venessa Oct 20, 2017 03:52:08 PM ET

Hi my period came on the 9th of october and stopped on the 12 of october,actually today is the 20 of october and im having alittle abdominal cramps and i observe a little bleeding ,i would like to know what could be the cause?

Cindy Oct 19, 2017 05:03:55 PM ET

I missed my period september until now october 20th. i feel pain like labor pain but, nothing to show, i'm normal.

Guest Nov 19, 2017 02:00:38 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of october last month , i had sex after my period ,untill now november 19th. i still have not seen my period . i know i'm pregnant but, i want to know how many weeks.

Tiffkoh29 Oct 18, 2017 01:55:03 PM ET

I got my period on 10/5/17 and i'm feeling like i'm pregnant but, my next period isn't due until 11/2. i'm getting acne on my face like i would if my period was coming on but, i also got acne when i was pregnant. i'm very moody and have cravings and nauseated when i'm reading or in a car. my one app says i ovulated today but, had sex days before today. and it says that my date to conceive is the 19th. could i be pregnant already and just not know??? when should i take a pregnancy test??? please help.

kat garcia Oct 18, 2017 05:33:22 AM ET

I got my period aug 28-31 had no period all september and got my period on oct 11-12. have taken test but come out negative. is there something wrong or could i be pregnant? has that happen to anybody else?

Keeli Oct 18, 2017 01:22:58 AM ET

So i was on the depo shot for 6 months and i didnât have my period the whole time i was on the shot . iâve been off depo for about 2 months now and had my period around the 9th of september through the 13th . i had unprotected sex on the 19th of september & again on the 6th of october and was expected to have my period around the 9th of this month but instead i had light pink & brown discharge starting on the 12th for about 2 days . usually my periods are very heavy so this is very strange for me is there any chance i could be pregnant?

Guest Oct 17, 2017 10:49:17 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive. last time i thought i was pregnant it turned out to be cysts on my ovaries. i was put on birth control for a couple of months and they went away. i'm off now and we're trying again. today i started noticing cramping in my lower abdomen, normal for me during my period. but, my period isn't due until next week. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

San Oct 7, 2017 11:18:03 PM ET

I had my period august 26-30th. i had to get it again on sep 26. and nothing, it's already october 7 and no signs of my period. i've been getting pain underneath my belly button. kind of like cramping but, then they go away, all i want to do is sleep. i did 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. it's just so weird.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 Next >>