You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

ayesha Feb 5, 2015 05:07:37 PM ET

I got my last period on the 31st of december 2015. it finished on 6th of january. i had sex on the 16th of january. from the 31st of january, i've been getting spots of blood. my expected date of period was the 31st of january. i had a pregnancy test on the 26th of january through urine, and it was negative.

jen Feb 3, 2015 10:09:57 AM ET

I can't get pregnant. until now, i've been on clomid. on january 13th, i had sex with my husband (day 21, 22). any advice?

Claire Feb 2, 2015 03:21:58 PM ET

My last period was on the 7th of jan 2015. i used an ovulation kit. i have been having sex very frequently. my period is due on sat, feb 7th, 2015, but i started spotting pink discharge this evening (day 26). could this be implantation bleeding, as my cycle usually comes every 31 days??

Ems Jan 30, 2015 07:18:38 PM ET

I have a normal and regular cycle every 25 days, and bleed for 5 days without fail. this month, i came on the 12th of january 2015 and had unprotected sex a day before i was due off, which was the 16th and 23rd of january. what are the odds of becoming pregnant? i've got 3 kids already. help. anyone?

Cee Cee Jan 26, 2015 03:24:01 PM ET

Hello. i was wondering if i'm preggo? i ovulated on the 31st of dec. i had sex on the 1st of jan, and came off my period on the 17th, and had sex on the 18th.

Guest1234 Jan 23, 2015 09:02:51 PM ET

Hi. i'm very regular (26-27) days. i'm on cycle day 30. i had intercourse on cycle day 10, 11 13, 14, and 15, but no period yet. but, i feel cramping all day, headache, gassy, my breasts are a little tender, my basal body temp is a little high (98.3, 98.2, 98.4). i have a watery discharge. it's very liquid and a little bit white and odorless. yesterday, i took a first response pregnancy test, and it was totally negative. (------) :( i was almost sure that i was pregnant. meanwhile, i'm still have these symptoms. should i re-test again? i feel sad. :(

Guest Jan 17, 2015 06:44:35 AM ET

How many weeks would i be if i spotted on nov 29 2014?

Guest Jan 15, 2015 08:01:28 AM ET

I had my last period on 27th dec 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 11th and 12th jan 2015. can i be pregnant?? currently i am having a period pain with cramps, which i generally do have before i get my periods. is it possible that i can still get pregnant? please do reply.

Beyance Ahmad Jan 14, 2015 03:15:21 PM ET

I had sex two months ago. i had a period one month ago but this period seems late? am i pregnant?

hope2Bamommy2B Jan 12, 2015 07:55:02 PM ET

My last period started on nov 29th, and ended on dec 3rd. i had unprotected sex on dec 13th and 21st. i was spotting (brown discharge) on dec 25th, which ended dec 28th. i haven't had my period since november. i am 25 years old, irregular, weigh 120 lbs and i'm 5'4". i have a lot of stress. i haven't noticed any change in my breasts. should i take a test? if so, what time of the day will be better to take it?

Guest Jan 22, 2015 08:24:15 AM ET