You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Mar 3, 2015 03:41:25 AM ET

I had my period on 7th november 2015. when can i go for a pregnancy test?

kim2007 Feb 27, 2015 11:14:07 AM ET

My last period was on 1/20/2015 - 1/24/15, and i had unprotected sex during ovulation. i've had itchy skin, mostly my shins and calf's. i also have frequent urination. could i be pregnant?

Reen Feb 26, 2015 04:26:16 AM ET

Hi. my last period was on the 21st of jan through the 27th of jan. i i missed my period, and now it's the 26th of feb today, but the pregnancy test is negative.

brittany Feb 25, 2015 06:18:01 PM ET

Yes, i need someone advice asap. my period came on jan 24th, and it ended on the 29th. i don't know if i'm pregnant or what.

carla Feb 25, 2015 04:24:13 PM ET

Hi. i am 25 and have been having unprotected sex since april of last year. my periods have always been regular. af is due in four days, but today for the first time i have noticed the smallest amount of pink blood/discharge. prior to me seeing the blood/discharge, i had sexual intercourse with my bf. i am not sure whether this could be implantation, or if intercourse helped af make an early appearance? has anyone had any similar experiences?

Irija Feb 24, 2015 08:06:52 AM ET

I had sex on my ovulation days, but now i am always spitting saliva, and feeling nauseous. please help.

Guest Feb 18, 2015 04:47:20 AM ET

My last period was on the 21st of january, and my cycle is 25 days. i am 3 days late, and do feel very pregnant, bloated, constipated, fatigued, and moody. i haven't gone for a test because in the past months i took 3 tests, and they were all negative. i don't want to stress myself more.

deedee Feb 16, 2015 06:46:43 PM ET

I had sex on jan 17, 2015, the day before my period. i had spotting on the 13 of february. my period wasn't normal. i only spotted, mostly, and it didn't last long. could that have been implantation?

Kayla Feb 16, 2015 09:19:54 AM ET

My last period was on jan 21st - jan 24th. i had unprotected sex on the 25th. february 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th were my fertile days, and the 4th was ovulation, and had unprotected sex twice on this day. can i be pregnant, or is my period coming? i had a little spotting on the 4th, and today there is some more. my period is suppose to come on feb 18th, and end on feb 22nd.

Sky Feb 14, 2015 02:35:12 AM ET

Hi guys, i need help! can someone answer my question? i had unprotected sex while i was on my period, and 21 days after i've noticed some spotting. plus, i'm so tired all the time, and i get cramps. :( is this a 70% chance i'm pregnant?

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 Next >>