You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jessica May 16, 2017 09:50:33 AM ET

Hi my name is jessica and i have the iud birth control and i always got on my period the end of february early march but i haven't gotten on it yet but this month i spotted very light for two days. and i was wondering can i be pregnant?

nicky May 11, 2017 08:29:01 AM ET

I had my period the 30th of march, i always do unprotected with my husband. i haven't seen my period from that time and now it's may. is it possible that i am pregnant?

Tania May 15, 2017 02:57:39 AM ET

Yes you most likely are.

Cici May 10, 2017 05:12:30 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 8 of april and on april 27. i got my normal period. am i not pregnant?

Sofie May 3, 2017 05:15:49 PM ET

I had my period about the last week of february, had sexual intercourse the first week of march and i had my period the last week of march also. but nothing for the month of april. is it possible that i am pregnant? any advice please... thank you!

Sha May 2, 2017 10:17:17 PM ET

Hi i always have regular periods but 15 feb i had period then nothing in march then after unprotected sex i got my period 1st of april then now i got my period 3rd of may. i am bloated ,have tender breasts and food cravings. could i be preg?????

Jenny Apr 25, 2017 04:25:44 PM ET

My last normal period was february 23 and since then i only got it once on march 23, and it was very light pink. for this month of april, i still haven't gotten it. my periods are always on time. i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. should i wait longer or should i know already?

natashadaniels May 1, 2017 12:17:31 AM ET

Hi jenny.i was just wondering if you found out you were expecting a bundle of joy in the near future.i am in the same boat as you only our days are off by a few.good luck and i hope nothing but great news for you.

Thoko Apr 25, 2017 04:32:35 AM ET

Hi. i last had my period on march 21, and i expected my next cycle on 15 april. i haven't see my period until now, and i always have unprotected sex. does it mean am pregnant?

Session Apr 24, 2017 02:13:45 PM ET

My period normally comes on between the 26-28 of every month but it came on the 24 this month. is that sign of pregnancy, or is my cycle changing?

Dont matter May 10, 2017 08:03:34 PM ET

Well periods can change dates.

Jayda Apr 23, 2017 12:22:22 AM ET

Me and my partner had sex a week before my cycle was coming on, and my cycle comes on its exact date all the time, except this time it came 3 days early. before it came, i had mild cramps, was moody, headaches, and cravings. when i first got my period it was light pink for two days with a little brown and now it's red but not dark. it's like in between pink and red. still, my breasts have been hurting and feel full, and my back hurts. my partner usually pulls out when we have unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?

Nelly Apr 22, 2017 02:20:49 AM ET

Hi, i'm really confused i got my period on march 27th to the 31. on april 10 i spotted for 2 days. then on the 17 to now april 22, i'm just light spotting red/pink only when i go to the restroom and wipe. it's really light pink blood and really bad cramps. what could it be? if anyone has passed through this msg me im just going to wait to the 27th if i get my period...

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 Next >>