You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Keshia Aug 5, 2017 12:13:46 AM ET

Hi ladies, my last period was june 20th...i was supposed to start july 24th, still no period but on july 27th i had some brown spotting that i assumed was my period starting because usually it starts off that, just pinkish and gradually gets heavier.. the spotting stopped, still no period... but my breasts are tingly, and i'm having terrible headaches and lower back aches. i've also gotten light headed a few times, and hot flashes, and almost passed out while in the shower the other day... i've been testing like crazy and all negative. so i guess we will just play this waiting game.

Lina Jul 31, 2017 10:46:17 PM ET

I had my period last month on june 23, and i didn't get a period until july 31 and i'm in so much pain and have light bleeding. my breasts hurt so badly and i'm not sure if this is a period or is there something else wrong.

Guest Jul 30, 2017 01:05:52 AM ET

I saw my flow 29th of june,and i'm yet to see it this month of july. please help...

renee gressett Jul 17, 2017 11:33:16 PM ET

Hi my name is renee .. i started my monthly on june 15 and didnt have another monthly until july 15. i started by spotting light and the day after bled badly at one time. today is day 3 and i'm about off. can i be pregnant?

melissa Jul 15, 2017 11:58:44 PM ET

I had some spotting last month, june 7th untill the 10th. it wasnt like my period. done tests, they have come back negative. now 13 july. had more spotting, stopped 15th. i have been having pains in my belly and back . also, my partner is saying i i'm moody. could i be pregnant? answer please.

Shakira Jul 26, 2017 11:17:21 PM ET

Maybe you are pregnant . me to.

Guest Jul 11, 2017 01:39:40 PM ET

Maybe everyone should go get some blood work, i'm on the same boat .my last period was may 8-11 and didn't have a june period. and took about 3 tests, came back negative. so i went to the doctors and took a test, came back negative. so the doctor told me to wait till august to get blood work to see if i'm pregnant. i'm just waiting.

D Jul 10, 2017 10:10:48 PM ET

Haven't had intercourse in 2 months.always used a condom. missed 2 periods. having stomach cramps and spotting and my left boob hurts. could i be pregnant? periods are not regular.

Brianca Jul 9, 2017 06:51:34 PM ET

The last day of my cycle was june 29. here it is july 9th. my stomach feels like pressure. almost feels like cramps. and wen i go to the restroom and i wipe i'm seeing light red blood and it feels weird wen i use the restroom.

Ashley Jul 8, 2017 11:15:33 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on may 31st. it's now july8th and still no period. been having mild cramps, haven't tested yet, just wondering what should i do?

Chloe Jul 6, 2017 02:02:04 PM ET

Hi everyone i need help here. i last had my period on the 31st of may 2017 and it's now the 6th of july 2017 and i still haven't gotten it. i took pregnancy test and they're saying negative. is there still a chance i'm pregnant?

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 Next >>