You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Dec 5, 2014 08:16:00 PM ET

I'm honestly scared. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex, but during i started to bleed pretty bad. but, my period isn't due for another two weeks. i'm scared. could this mean i'm pregnant?

joy Dec 4, 2014 03:02:33 AM ET

I had unprotected sex 7 days past ovulation, and i am having cramps a day before my expected period. can i be pregnant?

keerthi Dec 3, 2014 12:24:47 PM ET

Hi, myself and my husband had an intercourse for first time to try for pregnancy. i had bleeding for the first time, and it's heavy. after that, no spotting. but it's before 4 days of my normal menstrual cycle. i didn't go get a pregnancy test yet. why am i bleeding? can anyone let me know?

fairest Dec 3, 2014 12:06:31 PM ET

Hi me and my fiance had unprotected sex last month. i didn't have my period that month or this month. sometimes, i skip a month, but i was due for a period in october and didn't have anything. i was supposed to start this month, but i'm 3 days late. we use the withdrawal method during sex. can i be pregnant, or is this getting my hopes up? i am having cramps, horrible headaches, backaches, and almost every symptom. i took a test too early, which came back negative. that was around november 16. should i take another? i have been having vivid dreams. like taking a test, and it being positive that i'm pregnant. but, i wake up and i'm not. what do i do?

alyssa Dec 2, 2014 10:47:31 PM ET

I had my period on the 17th of november and it ended on the 22nd. the next day, i had sex. on the 26th and 27th, i had clear cervical mucus with a little blood, and on saturday, i had spotting. could i be pregnant?

m Dec 2, 2014 07:55:15 PM ET

Hi. i had my period in october, but in the month of november, i didn't. it's now december, but the funny thing is i don't feel sick, tired, or anything. however, i have cramps in my stomach and pain in my back. could it just be a late period? i have kids already and when i was pregnant with my first two babies, i knew that i was pregnant. it doesn't feel like i am now. can anyone tell me if it is late?

anonymous Dec 1, 2014 04:42:19 AM ET

Hello. i had my period on 11/11/2014, which lasted until 14/11/14. on 15/11/14, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. later, on 22/11/14, i again had unprotected sex. i took a pregnancy test at home on 30/11/14 and tested negative. now, on 1/12/14, again, i'm having my periods, and it's thickened than usual with pain in my lower abdomen and lower back.

Guest Nov 30, 2014 12:48:10 PM ET

I am sandra. i had unprotected sex on my last day of ovulating and my due date to menstruate is past. can i become pregnant?

Guest Nov 30, 2014 10:44:46 AM ET

I never had my period on october. then, i had my period on november 1. it last for 2 days. then, i had spotting for the whole month of november, until now. what could this be? am i pregnant or not?

Dee Nov 30, 2014 01:21:56 AM ET

My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on nov 8th. a couple days later, i got my period. it lasted 3-4 days, which is normal for me, but at times i could go hours without a pad or tampon. it is now nov 29, and i noticed in the shower that my nipples are sore, could i be pregnant? what else could this be?

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 Next >>