You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Nov 27, 2014 09:33:17 PM ET

I had sex on nov 2, 2014, and i have a regular period every month that starts on 16th day of the month. i usually lasted 5-6 days. but, my period didn't come on the 16th, but on the 24th day of nov. so i think i'm pregnant because i am 8 days delayed. i am having some symptoms like fatigue, vomiting, white milky discharge, and feeling sick. on the night of nov 24th night, i had a painful cramping, but i can manage the pain. it lasted around 20 minutes i think. then, i had a light blood coming out. on the next day, the 25th, i had a heavy period that you can say is my normal period. on the 26th it became light, but sometimes when i peed it came out heavy, but sometimes nothing. on the 27th there was no more blood coming out until the end. now, it totally stopped. i don't know what to think. is it possible that i am pregnant, or having an early miscarriage? please help. i'm just too worried now about whats happening to me. thanks.

tasha Nov 27, 2014 08:02:36 AM ET

Hi i am new to this post but eager to share my concern. for the past 5 months i would get my period exactly on the 25th day of the month with the help of clomid and metformin. on the 12th of november, i got a smiley face which means that i am ovulating, and we had sex right away. i took a pregnancy test 6 days after ovulation, and got a negative result. my due date for my period has passed. it was supposed to come on the 27th november 2014, and yet no period. but, i am feeling a crampy nipping pain in my lower abdomen, or my ovary, that only lasts for about 2 seconds. could i be pregnant?

Guest Dec 2, 2014 07:42:20 PM ET

I think you might be. take another test. good luck.

louise Nov 25, 2014 12:09:04 AM ET

Hi i'm 34 now. i was on the depo for over 8 year. i left it before i got married. my last depo shot was last year, and i didn't go back ever since. at first, i started spotting. then, i started my actual period 4 months ago. but, now this month, i got my period twice this month. the first one was on the 1st of nov until the 4th of nov. then, the second one was from the 21st of nov until the 24th of nov. i had sex before and after i was on my periods? we so badly want a baby, and it would be our first child. during this second period of this month on the last day, there was a little bit of a brownish light red discharge. what can be the cause of this? please, can some one help? i'm new to all of this and feel so silly.

bre Nov 23, 2014 01:58:12 AM ET

Hi. me and my boyfriend had intercourse on september 12, and i had got my period on october 14. it lasted 4 days, and then i got it again and i think i lasted 4 or 5 days. could i be pregnant, are no?

Guest Nov 22, 2014 03:57:59 PM ET

I had my period after 5 days missed period. then, another bleed after 18 days of having period for 3 days. i am having back and shoulder pain with abdominal pain, with slight headache. i have done a home pregnancy test and it's negative. please what could that be?

Elizabeth Nov 24, 2014 08:22:16 AM ET

I would call your doctor to get this checked out immediately.

missy Nov 22, 2014 03:18:56 PM ET

I had my last period on oct 22nd. it lasted for 5 days. i had unprotected sex on nov. 2nd and nov. 8th. after that, days later i began seeing a bunch of white milky stuff coming out of my vagina. i've been very tired, and have bad headaches. i was suppose to begin my period today, but nothing's here yet. could i be pregnant???

mallely najera Nov 18, 2014 08:35:15 PM ET

On november 1, 2014 through november 4, 2014 i had spotting. now, i'm 3 days late. could i be pregnant? how many days should i wait before taking a pregnancy test?

Zaya113 Nov 18, 2014 03:54:38 AM ET

In october, before halloween, i had sex. i was supposed to have my period on the 2nd of november, or at least around that date. but, the thing is, i have not started my period for 16 days. although, i did spot a little bit for a few days, but then it stopped. i have been needing to pee more than usual or when i need to pee, i really need to pee right then & there fast!!! could i be pregnant?

W.ez Nov 15, 2014 05:18:07 PM ET

I had sex on the 10 nov, and on 14 nov i started to have a heavy light red period. i had sex on the same day i was bleeding. the next day in the morning when i had to pee i saw stretchy period and tiny blood cloth. what is it? please help.

Guest Nov 15, 2014 11:44:39 AM ET

Hi guys. i need advice please. my period was 12 days late, but before i had brownish discharge like my period was going to come. then, 13 november, my period started. but, today they are getting lighter. i'm also having severe abdominal pains, a backache, my breasts are so heavy, i have blue veins, and nipples are also paining. now, i am not sure that i am pregnant anymore because i have my normal period. i did a pregnancy test when i was 3 days late and it was negative, so am just disappointed . please guys will appreciate any responses. .....

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 Next >>