You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Jan 1, 2015 05:35:52 PM ET

I went off birth control in september. i had a period on oct 10th for 7 days and also had a period on nov 12th for 7 days. i still haven't gotten a period since nov 12th. i took a couple pregnancy tests and they came up negative. what do you think?

Lisa penn Dec 29, 2014 05:49:55 PM ET

I had my menstrual period on october 26, 2014, and also in november and december 2014. i still do not have it. what does that mean? am i am pregnant? i have my tubes tied.

cindy Dec 28, 2014 04:06:06 AM ET

Hi. if you're not sure, wait until your period, or consult with your doctor. i believe this is my month. i have had morning sickness during the last 4 days, and headaches. i'll keep you all posted, as i had 3-day short bleed, (thinking might be implantation). every woman is different. baby dust to all. xox :)

Guest Dec 28, 2014 01:51:50 AM ET

My last period started on 11/12/14 and lasted until 13/12/14. i had sex until 22/12/14. on the 24th, i had pain in the womb. am i pregnant?

Guest Dec 26, 2014 01:09:28 AM ET

I had bleeding after 17 days since my last period ended, and also i feel a light pain my stomach. am i pregnant?

lenore Dec 23, 2014 03:54:28 PM ET

I got my period on november 11th and it ended on the 24th. now, it's december 23rd and i'm not even spotting. i feel weak, hungry, and sleepy. am i pregnant?

sonia Dec 9, 2014 03:10:29 AM ET

Hi. i had my last menstrual cycle on 5th nov 2014. then i had intercourse with my husband on the 18th and 19th, and tried for the first time to conceive a baby. after a few days, i started feeling like i am pregnant due to some symptoms like food cravings, nausea, headaches, etc. i've done a pregnancy test through kit on 26th & 2nd, but it came negative. my periods are on a 28 days cycle and normal, but this time it should come on 2nd. but, it delayed and arrived on 6th dec 2014. first spotting, and then after 1 hour light bleeding for 2-3 days with clots, a severe backache and knee pain. this wasn't like my normal period. it was not heavy bleeding. after this bleeding, i still feel nausea and faint. so am i pregnant? if so, when should i check through pregnancy kit? please do reply.

Guest Dec 5, 2014 08:16:00 PM ET

I'm honestly scared. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex, but during i started to bleed pretty bad. but, my period isn't due for another two weeks. i'm scared. could this mean i'm pregnant?

joy Dec 4, 2014 03:02:33 AM ET

I had unprotected sex 7 days past ovulation, and i am having cramps a day before my expected period. can i be pregnant?

keerthi Dec 3, 2014 12:24:47 PM ET

Hi, myself and my husband had an intercourse for first time to try for pregnancy. i had bleeding for the first time, and it's heavy. after that, no spotting. but it's before 4 days of my normal menstrual cycle. i didn't go get a pregnancy test yet. why am i bleeding? can anyone let me know?

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 Next >>