You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

aquariusgal Nov 13, 2014 01:49:44 PM ET

I am trying so much to have a baby, so i'm a bit confused because my periods were on the 15th until the 20th of oct. but, this month of november me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby. the thing is that now my period started today on the 13th. can i be pregnant or what? please help.

lee.ellie Nov 12, 2014 03:47:13 AM ET

I got my period on oct 30th, and it lasted 7 whole days which was normal. but, i was 2 weeks late. so, i thought it was my cycle changing. well, lately i have been feeling sick, very tired, and also eating more, etc. then just a few days ago on nov. 10, i noticed spotting, like a light pinkish color which will come and go. i don't know. i need help. am i pregnant?

Christian Nov 17, 2014 01:09:24 PM ET

There is a remote chance that you could be. sometimes the early warning signs are implantation bleeding, when the uterine wall stretches for the baby, and it cause you to spot. if you still have not gotten your regular period, i would make a doctor's appointment.

Quii Nov 11, 2014 06:45:59 PM ET

I need help. i had my period october 29, 2014. it ended on november 4, 2014. i had sex on november 4th, and then on november 9th i spotted. i had sex november 10 & after i finished a gush of blood came out. now i'm having mild cramps.

Didi Nov 11, 2014 04:12:33 AM ET

Hi. i'm 3 days late and i'm bloated, sleepy, and have headaches. i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period. can i be pregnant?

Tasha Nov 10, 2014 12:42:10 PM ET

I ovulated around 2 and a half weeks ago. my period is due in 6 days, and i have a positive result on my saliva ovulation test. is it possible to ovulate twice in one month?

helen Nov 9, 2014 03:04:25 PM ET

Hello my period is supposed to come today, but my breasts are a little bit bigger. i also have dark blue veins. i need advice please.

Guest Nov 12, 2014 01:05:34 AM ET

Hi. i have had the same problem. normally my i spot for days on my period, and my breast always have this light blue vein. now it's gone. what does this mean?

Guest Nov 12, 2014 01:06:05 AM ET

Did you get your period yet?

KD Nov 8, 2014 04:40:34 PM ET

Hi, my period came on the 3rd of last month, and is usually regular. but, this month of november it was 3 days late and it has only lasted for one and a half days. before this started i felt extremely tired, always hungry, had a major headache one morning, sore breasts, my hormones are unusual, and the smallest thing upsets me. when i started bleeding on the 4th day it was heavy, but the next day it was light and just stopped. me and my boyfriend have been very sexually active in october and he has finished in me multiple times both before and after my ovulation days. could i be pregnant or just having a change in my cycle?

kmarie15 Nov 6, 2014 02:41:26 PM ET

I had sex on october 3rd and 4th. we want a baby. i was supposed to start my period on november 3rd and then i was 4 days late. it started today though, but it's not heavy like usual. could i possibly be pregnant?

Quii Nov 11, 2014 06:50:16 PM ET

The same thing happened to my sister, but the only thing was that she thought she couldn't have kids. but, she had her miracle baby.

venus tay Nov 17, 2014 10:17:50 PM ET

Kmarie15, i was 6 months pregnant and had what i thought was my period. i had heavy cramps, but never got the sore breast or morning sickness. i did feel more hungry, but it can happen. so, you should get yourself a test. good luck, and i will pray for you. sending baby dust your way!

hailey Nov 6, 2014 12:26:48 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on nov 1st. ever since, i've had mild cramping? i'm supposed to start my period on the 14th or 15th? am i pregnant?

Goodness Nov 6, 2014 05:50:10 AM ET

I saw my period on the 10th of september, and it lasted for 3 or 4 days. i had sex with my husband on the 30th after our wedding, but my period came again on the 9th of october. it was not a normal date for me, and it stopped after two days. it came again on the 5th of november, another unusual date. but, my breasts have heavy and painful. please someone help me. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 Next >>