You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

favour Mar 12, 2015 11:22:31 AM ET

My last period was on 13 feb, but today is 12 march. could it be i am pregnant now?

Vanessa Mar 11, 2015 03:52:45 PM ET

My last period was from january 16-23. i haven't had a period since. then, on february 9th, i spotted a bit. am i pregnant?

junette Mar 4, 2015 10:50:58 AM ET

Hi everyone, can you please help me out? my last period was on the 3rd of feb, and today is the 4th of march. could it be possible that i may be pregnant?

Lizzy Mar 4, 2015 01:51:52 AM ET

I had sex the 1st of january. a week later i got my period but it didn't last as long as normal. i counted it as one but than my period didn't show on time for month of february so i took a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. but, it's now 18 days later, and i still haven't gotten my period. could i be pregnant or what?

Guest Mar 3, 2015 10:17:36 AM ET

My period is 4 days late, and is always on time. i had sex 4 days after i ovulated, but i have gotten 3 negative hpts! what's going on?

Guest Mar 3, 2015 03:41:25 AM ET

I had my period on 7th november 2015. when can i go for a pregnancy test?

kim2007 Feb 27, 2015 11:14:07 AM ET

My last period was on 1/20/2015 - 1/24/15, and i had unprotected sex during ovulation. i've had itchy skin, mostly my shins and calf's. i also have frequent urination. could i be pregnant?

Reen Feb 26, 2015 04:26:16 AM ET

Hi. my last period was on the 21st of jan through the 27th of jan. i i missed my period, and now it's the 26th of feb today, but the pregnancy test is negative.

brittany Feb 25, 2015 06:18:01 PM ET

Yes, i need someone advice asap. my period came on jan 24th, and it ended on the 29th. i don't know if i'm pregnant or what.

carla Feb 25, 2015 04:24:13 PM ET

Hi. i am 25 and have been having unprotected sex since april of last year. my periods have always been regular. af is due in four days, but today for the first time i have noticed the smallest amount of pink blood/discharge. prior to me seeing the blood/discharge, i had sexual intercourse with my bf. i am not sure whether this could be implantation, or if intercourse helped af make an early appearance? has anyone had any similar experiences?

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 Next >>