You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Tiffkoh29 Oct 18, 2017 01:55:03 PM ET

I got my period on 10/5/17 and i'm feeling like i'm pregnant but, my next period isn't due until 11/2. i'm getting acne on my face like i would if my period was coming on but, i also got acne when i was pregnant. i'm very moody and have cravings and nauseated when i'm reading or in a car. my one app says i ovulated today but, had sex days before today. and it says that my date to conceive is the 19th. could i be pregnant already and just not know??? when should i take a pregnancy test??? please help.

kat garcia Oct 18, 2017 05:33:22 AM ET

I got my period aug 28-31 had no period all september and got my period on oct 11-12. have taken test but come out negative. is there something wrong or could i be pregnant? has that happen to anybody else?

Keeli Oct 18, 2017 01:22:58 AM ET

So i was on the depo shot for 6 months and i didn’t have my period the whole time i was on the shot . i’ve been off depo for about 2 months now and had my period around the 9th of september through the 13th . i had unprotected sex on the 19th of september & again on the 6th of october and was expected to have my period around the 9th of this month but instead i had light pink & brown discharge starting on the 12th for about 2 days . usually my periods are very heavy so this is very strange for me is there any chance i could be pregnant?

Guest Oct 17, 2017 10:49:17 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive. last time i thought i was pregnant it turned out to be cysts on my ovaries. i was put on birth control for a couple of months and they went away. i'm off now and we're trying again. today i started noticing cramping in my lower abdomen, normal for me during my period. but, my period isn't due until next week. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

San Oct 7, 2017 11:18:03 PM ET

I had my period august 26-30th. i had to get it again on sep 26. and nothing, it's already october 7 and no signs of my period. i've been getting pain underneath my belly button. kind of like cramping but, then they go away, all i want to do is sleep. i did 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. it's just so weird.

Jasmine Oct 4, 2017 01:42:38 PM ET

Okay, i came on my period in august went off beginning of september, that was it. it's now october 4, no period have pregnancy symptoms. could i be pregnant?

Chris Oct 3, 2017 09:05:22 PM ET

The last time i saw my period was july and now it's october 3. i feel pain in my lower part of my belly, like i'm going to see my period but, i'm not seeing anything. i take a preg test, the line is pale but the red of the pale line is red.

Sarah Oct 7, 2017 07:10:26 AM ET

When i was pregnant with my son the test line was very pale. i would call your ob/gyn to get a definitive answer..

Virgo Oct 19, 2017 08:21:11 PM ET

That's a positive pregnancy test girl. if u can see the line, even though it's pale, it's a positive. it happen to me too. and i read everywhere that if there is one line red and the other is pale, no doubt it's positive. might be wrong but, let me know what your obgyn said.

Michelle Oct 2, 2017 06:44:49 PM ET

I had my last period last month on the 31st of august, i was suppose to have my next period sept 30th. today is the 2nd of oct and i'm freaking out! i have white discharge but, i feel normal but, lately i do feel nauseous but, probably because i am paranoid? should i test to be sure?

Alex Lynn Oct 4, 2017 01:00:20 AM ET

Definetly test to be sure. no one likes not knowing, and if you are you need to get on parentals.

Lauren Sep 28, 2017 11:36:18 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period the 17th. it's the 28th now. i've been super moody like i always get before i'm going to start but i haven't yet and there's no other signs of it starting anytime soon. i'm probably going to purchase a test soon but, i don't want to if i shouldn't be worried.

Kourtney Sep 24, 2017 02:25:18 PM ET

I was due to start my period on september 15th, i still haven't started. i took three tests, two were negative but the third one had a very, very, faint line almost missable if you don't look at it directly. i'm so confused. i have no cramps. i had two days where i wiped and there was a little bit of pinkish clear discharge, thought i was going to start. put a pad on and nothing came out on the pad both times. i don't know what to think. i'm extremely moody, been crying off and on, no appetite at all, sweet stuff makes me sick to my stomach, when drinking soda all i taste is the acidic taste, can't taste the soda. i have been having off and on diarrhea. my nipples aren't sore fully but i get a tingly feeling in my womanly area that i normally don't get. what is causing all this? my periods are normally on a 26-28 day cycle, very regular.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 Next >>