Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

T Jun 12, 2018 02:50:07 PM ET

I have been cramping since june 1. having headache and nausea. i'm not suppose to get my cycle until tomorrow. could i be pregnant? i haven't been having a appetite either.

Carrie Jun 11, 2018 04:14:28 PM ET

I had my period in may the 13th and now it's june 11th. i still haven't had my period. don't know what to do. i took a pregnancy test, one had a line and the rest were negative.

Gracelyn Jun 11, 2018 07:10:41 AM ET

At what stage do can you feel your baby in your tommy?

Nef Jun 9, 2018 12:54:50 AM ET

My period was on may first, here we are june 8th. i dunno.

Rashana May 10, 2018 07:58:03 PM ET

I haven't had a period since march 22.. my nippless hurt. i have been having this cramping sensation. i have had this snot like discharge in my pee and also a lot of milky white discharge. and i have to pee a lot more than normal. can anyone tell me what's going on? my husband and i are trying to get preggers!

Ida Ramirez May 2, 2018 05:17:10 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period on april 10,2018. and i haven't started it and i have been having pains on my sides and lower back.

Dejah May 1, 2018 06:09:15 AM ET

I haven't had my period since feb 16. i have taken several pregnancy test all negative. what should i do now?

Christine Apr 28, 2018 07:21:55 AM ET

Well, i had my period on the 13th to the 17th of april. but, i am nauseated, gassy, and have headaches.

Giles Apr 25, 2018 05:51:04 AM ET

My cycle has really changed from a 28 day to 31/32/30. anyways, i had spotting 4 and 3 rd days before my period. then it stopped. it was very little. my symptoms now before af are tender breasts and cramping. thinking af will be here in the next minute but, she is still not here. i'm afraid to test.

Yessi Apr 24, 2018 08:01:47 AM ET

I started bleeding heavy on 4/22 and stopped 4/23, also migraine on 4/22. this doesn't happen to me. could i possibly be pregnant? my last day of my cycle was 3/23. (btw we've been trying to get pregnant)

Guest Jun 13, 2018 11:07:25 PM ET

Take a test!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question