You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Gracelyn Jun 11, 2018 03:10:41 AM ET

At what stage do can you feel your baby in your tommy?

Nef Jun 8, 2018 08:54:50 PM ET

My period was on may first, here we are june 8th. i dunno.

Rashana May 10, 2018 03:58:03 PM ET

I haven't had a period since march 22.. my nippless hurt. i have been having this cramping sensation. i have had this snot like discharge in my pee and also a lot of milky white discharge. and i have to pee a lot more than normal. can anyone tell me what's going on? my husband and i are trying to get preggers!

Ida Ramirez May 2, 2018 01:17:10 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period on april 10,2018. and i haven't started it and i have been having pains on my sides and lower back.

Dejah May 1, 2018 02:09:15 AM ET

I haven't had my period since feb 16. i have taken several pregnancy test all negative. what should i do now?

Christine Apr 28, 2018 03:21:55 AM ET

Well, i had my period on the 13th to the 17th of april. but, i am nauseated, gassy, and have headaches.

Giles Apr 25, 2018 01:51:04 AM ET

My cycle has really changed from a 28 day to 31/32/30. anyways, i had spotting 4 and 3 rd days before my period. then it stopped. it was very little. my symptoms now before af are tender breasts and cramping. thinking af will be here in the next minute but, she is still not here. i'm afraid to test.

Yessi Apr 24, 2018 04:01:47 AM ET

I started bleeding heavy on 4/22 and stopped 4/23, also migraine on 4/22. this doesn't happen to me. could i possibly be pregnant? my last day of my cycle was 3/23. (btw we've been trying to get pregnant)

Guest Jun 13, 2018 07:07:25 PM ET

Take a test!

Kendra Apr 23, 2018 07:24:58 PM ET

I had two periods in march, one 1-4 and another on the 28th. now it's april the 23rd and i still haven't seen my period for this month. could i be pregnant?

Rose Apr 23, 2018 09:55:17 AM ET

Can one be pregnant and does not see any changes or feel the baby in the abdomen?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 Next >>