You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Dejah May 1, 2018 02:09:15 AM ET

I haven't had my period since feb 16. i have taken several pregnancy test all negative. what should i do now?

Christine Apr 28, 2018 03:21:55 AM ET

Well, i had my period on the 13th to the 17th of april. but, i am nauseated, gassy, and have headaches.

Giles Apr 25, 2018 01:51:04 AM ET

My cycle has really changed from a 28 day to 31/32/30. anyways, i had spotting 4 and 3 rd days before my period. then it stopped. it was very little. my symptoms now before af are tender breasts and cramping. thinking af will be here in the next minute but, she is still not here. i'm afraid to test.

Yessi Apr 24, 2018 04:01:47 AM ET

I started bleeding heavy on 4/22 and stopped 4/23, also migraine on 4/22. this doesn't happen to me. could i possibly be pregnant? my last day of my cycle was 3/23. (btw we've been trying to get pregnant)

Guest Jun 13, 2018 07:07:25 PM ET

Take a test!

Kendra Apr 23, 2018 07:24:58 PM ET

I had two periods in march, one 1-4 and another on the 28th. now it's april the 23rd and i still haven't seen my period for this month. could i be pregnant?

Rose Apr 23, 2018 09:55:17 AM ET

Can one be pregnant and does not see any changes or feel the baby in the abdomen?

Weeyin Apr 4, 2018 06:59:48 AM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018. had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think i may be pregnant. is this possible and how soon can i do a test?

Weeyin Apr 3, 2018 09:17:52 AM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018, had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think i may be pregnant. is this possible and how soon can i do a test?

Success Apr 2, 2018 06:47:27 PM ET

I miss my period after four day then the five my period started which lasted for five days. after five days i started seeing pink water blood after i started seeing brown blood until now am still seeing it. what could that be?

Kymberly powell Mar 28, 2018 02:31:32 PM ET

My period is usually between the 17 and 20. i'm having back pains but, my period hasn't started. i had a baby in september 2017. am i possibly pregnant?

Guest Apr 1, 2018 01:20:39 PM ET

I use to take postinor2 any time i had unprotected sex but, i didn't take it this month. i saw my period on d 3 and i was supposed to see another one on d 29 but it has not come. what is the problem?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>