You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Wondering Feb 17, 2018 12:08:58 AM ET

I spotted in january for 2 days then had sex 2 days before. now it's feb 16 and i spotted from the 14th to 15th and it stopped.

rc Feb 14, 2018 02:23:50 AM ET

Got my period on jan. 17 and it's usually a 28 day cycle. i have a period app and said i was supposed to get it the 12th. but, still haven't gotten it, just feel so nauseous.

Guest Feb 16, 2018 09:22:39 PM ET

We have the same cycle and same problem. did yours come on ?

Debbie Feb 12, 2018 12:34:14 AM ET

I came on my period january 25, 2018 and now i'm spotting. can someone please help me out and tell me what's going on?

Tay Feb 6, 2018 12:51:46 AM ET

I came on my menstrual dec 31. i had sex, yeah gross, i stayed on for only 3-4 days and had sex jan 1 as well and just a lot of sex through out jan but no menstrual cycle jan 31. now here it is, the 5 of february.

Sammy Feb 2, 2018 10:51:07 AM ET

I have had my period since december 2nd and it came again on december 30th and i have not had any since january. is it possible i can be pregnant? now it's 2nd of feb.

Kerry Feb 1, 2018 06:21:42 AM ET

Hi, i had sex on the 8th, a day before ovulation and now i'm two days late. i've had cramps, no spotting, can't sleep properly but, feel really tired and nauseous. could i be pregnant?

Ada Jan 31, 2018 10:14:34 AM ET

I saw my period 3 jan 2018. i had sex 15,17. when is implantation supposed to take place? my period is supposed to be 3/2/2018. i feel so sad to see some blood coming out . can i still be pregnant? please, i need someone to talk to me.

Joepee Feb 27, 2018 01:46:42 AM ET

My own situation is almost the same wit urs, cos the last time i saw my period was 4th january and is february 27today but no sign, due i have been going thru this strange signs, such as neosea, constipation, dislikes fof other foods and smell, breast increase and black nipples etc. i use test trip twice and it was positive but after going to hospital for proper confirmation they discovered it was negative. am confused here, please someone should help explain this to me

Camia Jan 30, 2018 08:20:46 PM ET

Ok ladies, i had my period on the 28 of nov that only lasted 3 days. no heavy flow. and then had one on the 22 of december that lasted 3 days too . now here it is the 30 of january and i still haven't came on at all . i got tenderness in my breast but, i also don't want to get my hopes up at all.

Jean-marii Jan 30, 2018 08:08:51 AM ET

I had sex 28 october 2017. then i got my period 25 november 1, december, but it's now 30 january 2018 and i didn't get my period yet. can i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 31, 2018 02:27:39 PM ET

If anyone answered, please let me know, i have the same case.

Appolonia opara Jan 25, 2018 07:52:18 AM ET

I saw my period on 6th of january with a 28 days cycle, which lasted for four days. my problem now is that i have been having this fever plus headache and every smell of food irritated me. so i don't know if i am pregnant and also scared of taking any drugs but this headache is much. please advise me and god bless you.

Adriane v Feb 9, 2018 02:22:05 PM ET

What ever happened? i have a similar issue.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 Next >>