You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Nakesha Mar 11, 2018 04:37:14 AM ET

My period is usually normal. i had my period january 3rd and february 3rd of this year but, march came in no signs or symptoms of my period. i don't know what to think.

jjd Mar 4, 2018 03:52:28 PM ET

I had my period twice in january, the 2nd and the 29th of january,in february nothing and until now it still the same.. am i pregnant?

Guest Mar 26, 2018 02:41:43 AM ET

I had the same as well. my period was jan 2-6th and then again jan 29th- feb 3rd. nothing else in feb and so far nothing in march. i had nausea, cramping, head aches, food aversions, gas, and fatigue , let sleeping alone missed period. i already have two kids , so i know when this typically happens or similar. i always end up pregnant. i haven't tested yet. i wanted to wait until 31st.

Temmy tee Mar 4, 2018 01:49:29 PM ET

I had my menstruation jan 30. since then i did not see it yet.

Jodi Mar 3, 2018 11:18:58 PM ET

I saw my period from the 9 of jan and i haven't seen my period in february and today is the 3 march and it has not come. i did a pregnancy test and it showed negative. what do you think is wrong?

Ilyn Mar 3, 2018 10:56:54 PM ET

It is possible to get pregnant, i have my period last january until february 2 but this march of first week not yet come. do i need to do a pt?

pat uche Mar 3, 2018 08:22:14 AM ET

I saw my period on the 30th of january 2018 and february. now we have entered march. i haven't seen it. why? please, i need an answer.

Amanda Mar 14, 2018 04:34:59 PM ET

Take a pregnancy test.

Wondering Mar 2, 2018 09:35:16 PM ET

I had my last period on january 25 and it lasted until the 29th. i ovulated the 8th of february and had unprotected sex. i was supposed to get my period on the 22nd and still haven't gotten it. could i be pregnant?

neka Mar 2, 2018 04:40:24 PM ET

Good day, last time i saw my period was january and then i didn't see it again and we are in march now.

EB Mar 2, 2018 01:37:23 PM ET

I've been suffering from constipation for the last 2 weeks which isn't normal for me. i was due in my period monday and it usually last 7 days but it only lasted 3. i took a test last saturday, it came up negative. but, don't know if it was to early and is it worth doing another or am i just being silly to think i could be pregnant. i've have two sons and with both of them i missed my period and experienced no bleeding or constipation with either of them. i'm confused as to what is going on.

Janea May 5, 2018 03:38:29 PM ET

Hey, how are you? i'm confused of everything myself. my last period was march 28 and i'm a week late. i'm gassy ,constipated, and tender breast. but i don't know because i had sex around the first week in april or end of march, right after my period. i honestly don't think it's possible to get pregnant after a period.

Anonymous Feb 28, 2018 03:07:59 PM ET

I saw my period 28/01/2018 and it's already 28/02/2018,no period yet. i'm worried. need help here.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>