Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Rose Apr 23, 2018 01:55:17 PM ET

Can one be pregnant and does not see any changes or feel the baby in the abdomen?

Weeyin Apr 4, 2018 10:59:48 AM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018. had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think i may be pregnant. is this possible and how soon can i do a test?

Weeyin Apr 3, 2018 01:17:52 PM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018, had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think i may be pregnant. is this possible and how soon can i do a test?

Success Apr 2, 2018 10:47:27 PM ET

I miss my period after four day then the five my period started which lasted for five days. after five days i started seeing pink water blood after i started seeing brown blood until now am still seeing it. what could that be?

Kymberly powell Mar 28, 2018 06:31:32 PM ET

My period is usually between the 17 and 20. i'm having back pains but, my period hasn't started. i had a baby in september 2017. am i possibly pregnant?

Guest Apr 1, 2018 05:20:39 PM ET

I use to take postinor2 any time i had unprotected sex but, i didn't take it this month. i saw my period on d 3 and i was supposed to see another one on d 29 but it has not come. what is the problem?

Daisy Mar 27, 2018 06:42:44 PM ET

I don't remember what day my period started but, it ended on february 13th 2018 and now it's march 27th. still no period. i had a baby on january 5th. so, is it possible that my period is still not back to normal or could i be pregnant again? i'm kinda freaking out, there's only 4 days left of this month.

Thelma Mar 25, 2018 12:18:09 PM ET

I had 2 periods in feb. i took a test around the 7th of march, nothing. i took again on 22nd of march and the test was positive.

Katrinag95 Apr 11, 2018 03:48:52 AM ET

I had the same problem last month. march 2nd had my period then like march 25th and 2nd period came. i've been taking pregnancy tests every other day in april. but negative . my period is supposed to come on april 2nd. now my period has been missed for like 8 going on 9 days now. do u think i'm pregnant possibly?

BBG Mar 16, 2018 05:10:35 AM ET

My last period was feb 21st and my periods are kinda weird. i will get my period one month and it lasts 2 weeks and then i won't have another period for 3 months. but i had sexual intercourse march 11th and ever since i did,, i've had these weird symptoms. my stomach hurts, and i have been puking,and can't stand the smell of certain foods that i know i love. but my mom told me i'm probably getting ready to start and i told her no. i know my own body and this is not me getting ready to start. i've taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all were negative. i think it's too early to tell but, should i be feeling pregnancy symptoms yet, because i'm pretty sure i am. i don't know, i would please like some help.

Sal Mar 11, 2018 07:18:07 PM ET

I'm due my period in 4 days. i've had cramps for a week now, headaches, mood swings. could i be pregnant?

Nakesha Mar 11, 2018 08:37:14 AM ET

My period is usually normal. i had my period january 3rd and february 3rd of this year but, march came in no signs or symptoms of my period. i don't know what to think.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 Next >>