You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Nikki Sep 6, 2017 08:11:59 AM ET

The last time i got a period was in july. haven't gotten one in august. i have been feeling sick can't eat dinner and feeling bloated. could i be pregnant?

Mel Sep 1, 2017 02:29:24 PM ET

My last period was 07/17-07/22. i recently have been late the past 3-4 months. but the days between ranged from 30-39 days. this is day 45 for me. i've had 2 negative tests. i don't want to go spend 0 for a blood test for it to come up negative like i did last time:( i feel ready, i lost my daughter in november due to the hospital staff's mistakes. i hate being late all the time noe because it hurts to think that i won't ever get a chance to be a mom:/

L's Oct 7, 2017 05:07:32 PM ET

I know.

Stephanie Oct 15, 2017 04:55:16 PM ET

I have a question, i had my period on the 9/18/2017 but, now i haven't started. could i be pregnant?

Virgo Oct 19, 2017 08:24:56 PM ET

Don't loose faith girl. always be positive. you'll become a mother once again. maybe your body is just not ready yet, give it time. take a lot of folic acids. and i'm sorry for the loss of your baby girl. hope all goes well.

Shae shapree Aug 27, 2017 08:18:06 AM ET

I normally have my period on the 25th, sometimes even 26th. missed both days, it's the 27th. this morning still nothing. my boobs are huge like never before, having belly and back pains. and i'm so moody, crying at work and etc. ladies what do you think?

Guest Aug 9, 2017 10:32:46 AM ET

My last period started june 29th. i have yet to have one.. i was supposed to have one in july and never got it. my period started out with light brown spotting for a day then got a lighter pink. it wasn't like a normal period. i've taken 5 tests and they're all negative. i'm waiting untill tomorrow to take another. any clues to what's going on. i don't even feel like imma get a period. no swollen breasts, do have lower back pain that's usually normal but it's worse then ever now. i don't know what to do? maybe a blood test?

Guest Aug 11, 2017 04:32:41 PM ET

I'm in the same boat.

Stephanie Zaragoza Aug 15, 2017 11:10:20 PM ET

I'm on the same boat. i have taken tests and nothing. my period was june 26-30. still no period.

L Aug 23, 2017 11:06:20 AM ET

I'm in the same boat as well. my last period was july 7th. my breasts are not sore and i feel very bloated and tired all the time but, pregnancy test is negative. not sure what's going on with my body.

Mel Aug 30, 2017 04:14:27 PM ET

I feel you. my last was 07/17-07/22. i've never been over 40 days in between. i can't remember when i found out during my first pregnancy either. it makes me so upset thinking it might just be a big ol' joke in my face.

Bree Aug 6, 2017 10:55:28 PM ET

Okay soooo.... having a lot of symptoms. last normal period june 1st, then again on the 25th but very short period. no period since. my breasts are swollen, tender, sore. i feel bloated constantly, nausea in the morning and throughout the day especially if i don't eat. trouble sleeping but always tired. most signs point to pregnancy but i'm not 100%. i am taking a test in the morning since it would have been 7 days after my second missed period.

Keshia Aug 5, 2017 12:13:46 AM ET

Hi ladies, my last period was june 20th...i was supposed to start july 24th, still no period but on july 27th i had some brown spotting that i assumed was my period starting because usually it starts off that, just pinkish and gradually gets heavier.. the spotting stopped, still no period... but my breasts are tingly, and i'm having terrible headaches and lower back aches. i've also gotten light headed a few times, and hot flashes, and almost passed out while in the shower the other day... i've been testing like crazy and all negative. so i guess we will just play this waiting game.

Lina Jul 31, 2017 10:46:17 PM ET

I had my period last month on june 23, and i didn't get a period until july 31 and i'm in so much pain and have light bleeding. my breasts hurt so badly and i'm not sure if this is a period or is there something else wrong.

Guest Jul 30, 2017 01:05:52 AM ET

I saw my flow 29th of june,and i'm yet to see it this month of july. please help...

renee gressett Jul 17, 2017 11:33:16 PM ET

Hi my name is renee .. i started my monthly on june 15 and didnt have another monthly until july 15. i started by spotting light and the day after bled badly at one time. today is day 3 and i'm about off. can i be pregnant?

melissa Jul 15, 2017 11:58:44 PM ET

I had some spotting last month, june 7th untill the 10th. it wasnt like my period. done tests, they have come back negative. now 13 july. had more spotting, stopped 15th. i have been having pains in my belly and back . also, my partner is saying i i'm moody. could i be pregnant? answer please.

Shakira Jul 26, 2017 11:17:21 PM ET

Maybe you are pregnant . me to.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 Next >>