You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 35

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jasmine Jan 17, 2013 10:35:59 AM ET

I just had sex december 30th and it january 17th i haven't got my period yet

Anonymous Jan 17, 2013 07:36:55 AM ET

I had my period on the 1st of dec for two weeks straight, then got my period again on the 27th dec till the 1 of jan 2013, no i've been having cramps fo r the last week feeling like im about to get my period but nothing happens, please help!!!

Leanne Jan 16, 2013 08:11:10 PM ET

I'm getting lots off headache does it mean i'm pregnant& my belly feel hard i will not know if i am never been pregnant before i'm 16 years age i'm bit worried bout it can someone help?

Becc Jan 12, 2013 01:47:27 AM ET

I had a m/c 8 mounths ago and need some help iv had 3 ok pmt and now i'm 12 day late iv done all kinds of test cheep dear one all of them have said no i was going to wait till next week to do one more or go to the doc i don't no what to do has any one been like me thanks x (----hugs-----)

Elisha Jan 11, 2013 02:45:03 AM ET

Hi my names elisha .. i have a questionn . my boobs were sore for like 2 days and now they really arent tht sore .... & i also started my peiod on the expected time but im not bleeding half as bad as i usually do.. and i bleeding juss here and there , does this mean in prego ?

monet Jan 9, 2013 10:20:26 PM ET

I was suppose to get my period a couple days ago, i have these sharp pains in my lower stomach, and i keep peeing more than usual.. am i pregnant?

Michaela Jan 9, 2013 09:01:24 PM ET

I just had a baby in september and i am on the shot but i had one period 6 weeks after. i had my baby and didn't have a period for like 2 months and now i been bleeding for 3 weeks. could i be pregnant.

TEN'A Jan 11, 2013 09:37:32 AM ET

Chances are no. the depo shot is notorious for stopping your periods and or causing you to bleed for long periods of time. that particular birth control method can drastically effect your cycle. hope that helps. :)

jen Jan 9, 2013 07:59:29 PM ET

I had unsex on december30 ever since then i been feeling moody,sleepy,cramps,light headed,sometimes i feel like throwing up. my boyfriends eating & sleeping arrange have change,he sleeps late now & eats less then usual. can i be pregnant?

jesslyn felix Jan 9, 2013 04:36:19 PM ET

I had my period on 19 of december 2012.had sex on the 1st of january 2013, i took an emergency pill can i be pregant.please tell me.

Guest Jan 9, 2013 01:47:18 AM ET

I have missed my 2 period..the first day of my last period was nov 4th.. home test and blood test are all neg.. lots of preg. signs and symptoms.. could i still be preg? not really sure what's going on.. i am normally regular.. dr appointment tomorrow morning.. wish me luck.. i am so nervous :(

<< 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 Next >>