You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 35

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

justme Feb 26, 2013 05:31:53 AM ET

I have been spotting for 8 days and noticed today that the blood is a little darker but not as heavy as normal. i normally have cramps out of this world but i'm not having any .could i be pregent

Deshawnn Feb 25, 2013 09:02:45 PM ET

I am wanting to know if i could be pregnant? it has been 24 days since my period and on the 25th i started to spot a light pinkish color now mind you that it is only 28 days in this month is it possible that i may be pregnant? i already have four children but this is new to me and i have never missed my period for this long.

Shanika Feb 25, 2013 05:41:31 PM ET

Iv been on my periods for 13 days and for the past 13 days iv been bleeding heavy what should i do ? but i came on in january but did not come on in november and december

jamie Feb 24, 2013 07:46:18 PM ET

My cycle is suppose to come on the 26 and i wiped my self and it is like pink discharge

ashley Feb 24, 2013 05:23:22 PM ET

I have been spotting pink for 2 days now could i be pregnant

Lisa Feb 23, 2013 03:45:39 PM ET

Hi i just finished my period two days ago...i started sunday night and i just finished wednesday. me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday and the day before with no problems and right when we were about to start i bled...it was sord of like a dark brownish red...can somebody please tell me what that was!!???

Welsh chick Feb 23, 2013 02:25:38 PM ET

A week before my period was due i was spottin light red blood hardly any tho and then it stopped i'm supose to start my period 3-4 days ago but instead of it being a proper period it's just brown slimy stuff not a lot tho i'm also getting constant head aches tiredness all the time feeling sick very emotional and getting cramps is this a early sign of pregnancy?

yell23 Feb 23, 2013 09:31:25 AM ET

I usually..come..on mi period the same time as my cousin.17.or a day later...and this month about to be over...i been having sharp cramps..i thought..my period was on that day,but it wasn't help i got 5more days...left can i still come on..???

charli Feb 22, 2013 04:18:00 PM ET

Hiya i had a bleed on sunday for a day and only very light which i usually have but then two days later i was bleeding like old blood really deep brown colour. i've been feeling under the weather too. anyone got any information please. x

Cory Pots Feb 22, 2013 01:21:11 AM ET

Im on my 17 days delayed period and had a brown discharge with a little watery blood stain today. am i pregnant and having a miscarriage? please help. thanks

<< 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 Next >>