You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 35

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

chagolla Jan 16, 2014 10:38:42 PM ET

I've only ever been sexually active with one man. the last time we had intercourse was 7-8 days ago, and the last time before that was a few days maybe. and today i notice that i am bleeding, but it's not like my period. i always have a dark heavy flow even on the first day. it's very bright red and it's light as well not heavy. i don't know if that could be a sign or what. please i could use some help. being pregnant would not be a problem for me. i just don't know if i should consider it a sign.

Guest Jan 16, 2014 07:31:52 AM ET

Need a bit of help. i'm two months since last period and all tests are negative. i don't know what to do.

mrsblue Jan 16, 2014 01:48:15 AM ET

I got my period on dec 23 and the next day nothing. i have been spotting and it finally stopped on dec 26. its been light. also last week, when i went to the bathroom i did pee but my urine had a strong smell and my boobs have been sore. i also have a really bad headache. i don't want to take a pregnancy test since i figure it could be something else. i haven't gotten my period yet. i'm waiting till this month is over. if i don't get a period this month than i'll be sure. i'm not sure no because i'm kind of confused.

Guest Jan 16, 2014 12:12:30 AM ET

Help! i had spotting last night and today very bad cramps. i never get cramps during my period. my period isn't due for about 6 days. i'm on birth control but have been a little late on it a few days. i'm extremely exhausted. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 15, 2014 11:02:11 AM ET

Hey guys, the first day of my last menstrual cycle was december 15th. i had sexual intercourse with my ex on december 31. i am now pregnant with all of the early symptoms. is my ex, who i was intimate with on new years eve, possibly the father?

Guest Jan 12, 2014 08:38:50 AM ET

Yes, that's how i was with my third pregnancy. my nipples always hurt and i was really tired. my husband said to just ignore it. but when our body's detect a change they try to let us know best they can. so yes, you probably are pregnant. if so congrats!! i know i would not trade my 4 girls for anything in the world!

Guest Jan 10, 2014 09:58:05 AM ET

Hey guys. i'm only 16 and my boyfriend and i had sex on the 31st of dec and my period was suppose to come on the 12th. but it came on the 7th on jan. i had cramps for 2 days and on the first day it came it was normal. the second day it was light and on the third day too. but i don't have any sore breasts or headaches. i feel a little bit lightheaded. can you all help me please?

Guest Jan 8, 2014 07:40:39 AM ET

Hi ladies!! i have a few questions!! i had my period about 2 weeks ago and had sex 4 times a few days after. during the next week and it's been 5 days with really bad cramps. i feel so bloated and have a really bad back ache as well as i haven't been able to sleep all that well. it's like i have insomnia! could i be pregnant? because with my son i didn't have these symptoms so i'm a bit worried it could be something else but yet my period isint due till another 2 weeks ughh !!

Babylover2 Jan 12, 2014 08:31:28 AM ET

Yes! by everything you have said you have, it does sound like you are pregnant. the reason that you didn't have these problems with your son, is because every pregnancy is different. and trust me i know i was blessed with two beautiful twin girls. and with them i didn't have a sore back or sore feet or even feel like i'm bloated. but now i'm pregnant with my third girl. my due date is april 9th,2014. and this whole pregnancy i have been feeling bloated, tired,and just not myself. so i hope this helped you.

Guest Nov 15, 2013 08:13:45 PM ET

Hiya i have been trying for 2 years to get pregnant but the past 3 month my periods have been a week late. but i wouldn't say it was a period it just very very light more or less none existent. could this mean i'm pregnant? i'm too scared to take a test would appreciate any advice. thanks.

Guest Dec 3, 2013 04:19:00 PM ET

You have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years, and your scared to take a test??? really?!

Guest Nov 11, 2013 07:54:15 PM ET

I have pcos and don't get my period very often but when i do get it it is heavy and lasts 7 days. well a couple weeks ago i spotted for around 6 days but there was no cramping or mood swings. now i am having mood swings and cramping but i haven't started my period and usually when my back starts hurting it is only a day till i start. well its been about 4 days. still cramping but no sign of starting. anyone think it could mean i'm pregnant?

<< 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 Next >>