You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

kim&kids Jan 8, 2013 08:33:16 PM ET

You may be prego. take a test. im having the same thing but today is my first missed prd.will test after 8.

Cberr Jan 8, 2013 03:52:14 PM ET

Last day of my last period was approx. 30th november. my periods are usually regular. i have been getting acne for about 2 weeks. been more gassy but loss of appetite. been urinating more frequently. been very tired and finding it hard to concentrate. very emotional, happy one minute crying the next and i keep getting a slight soreness (twinges) in either side of my lower abdomen. usually around my period i suffer for really painful cramps but i have not experienced these this month..i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negative. could i still be pregnant?

Ariell Jan 6, 2013 10:16:17 AM ET

I had sex jan. 3 but i been off my depo shots in 8 months i'm i pregrant????? i been having back pains in eating in sleepin alot

jane Dec 31, 2012 01:47:09 PM ET

Are u pg?

rocky Dec 31, 2012 01:42:53 PM ET

Cramping and bleeding 5 days after ovulation. my boobs hurt sooo bad also. what does it mean? ps i also wiped blood but it.is gone now

Miya white Dec 24, 2012 06:36:23 PM ET

I just had my period on the 12 and went off on the 15 i had sex on the 22 and i started bleedin on the 23 it stoped and was brown now im bleedin again i been feeling a little dizzy and major lower side back an stomach pains can someone pleasee tell me what is going on?

kim Dec 22, 2012 08:27:46 PM ET

My last period was on 11/29/12 had sex on 12/3/12 started cramping and my stomach was bubbing and my body was feeling funny..now i have my period but still feel the same

sysy Dec 21, 2012 02:20:55 PM ET

I'm 19 and i'm on my period i bleed heavily bad it's hurts alot my stomach be in pain and cramping alot,i want know why my stomach in pain when i walk or stand down.

Jessica Dec 19, 2012 02:36:24 AM ET

Lately i have been getting major headaches non stop,it recently stop like two weeks ago,today 1in the a.m i experienced a headache but it stop.and like a month ago i felt like i had to go to the bathroom really bad as i looked down i spotted blood but it stop usually when my period is known for coming i would spot like 4times but i'm not and my period suppose to come tomrrow but i'm not getting any crankyness,no mood swings,no cramping like how i use to, i've been tired, even when i bend down i feel like i can't get up,and also i would get a little pain on my lower side of my stomache,lower back pains,and my stomache is shape as preganate what does it means?

jazzy Dec 17, 2012 05:56:31 PM ET

My period is 3 days late my boobs are very sore and last night in the bathtub a cream white liquid started to come out of them...what could this be

jaz Jan 20, 2013 03:58:04 PM ET