You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Oct 23, 2013 09:33:10 AM ET

I had my period on the 14th sept i was bleeding and has bad cramps but next day i was spotting. since then i havent had nothing. am i pregnant help

Guest Oct 23, 2013 08:20:48 AM ET

I got my period and it was early by 3 days i was due oct 23 but got it the 19. then it was short it only lasted till the 22and wasnt as heavy as usual. now my periods over but i'm still feeling cramps and a full pain on my right side like ovulation and period cramps combined. but i had them also a week before my period was due. could i be pregnant don't know if it was my period or implantation bleeding i did a blue test it had one thick line on the left and one thin blue line on the right so i'm confuzzled please help

Guest Oct 22, 2013 10:00:09 PM ET

My last period was on sept 24th...and i normally have a heavy flow..but i was basically spotting for a few days..now i've been nauseous thru out the day for lil over a week.always having to pee and my nipples hurt like hell and im tired a lot!! could i b pregnant??

Guest Oct 22, 2013 01:09:21 PM ET

My period came on sep 23 2013 and went off on the 25. but i was spotting first & then the next day i was flowing at a medium rate and then it went right back to spotting. me&my boyfriend had sex the weekend of my period and all through oct 20. he came in me multiple times. but i feel like my period going start again. but why? whats going on

Guest Oct 22, 2013 01:36:24 AM ET

Hello i had sex on oct 11 every since then i've had a brownish discharge wit clumpy mucus and sometime lite pink spotting. i only see it when i put my finger up there an my panty liner usually have lite to no discharge on it. my cycle is due to come on oct 26 and my last cycle was sept 27. i have no idea what this can be?? please help me

Irma317 Oct 20, 2013 05:00:38 PM ET

Hi i'm 21 years old and the first day of my last period was 31st of september and lasted till the 5th of october it was a light flow though i normally have a medium flow that is not too heavy and not to light. ok so during that time of my weird period some days it would be on my pad and other days it would not so i had really just a 3 day light period which was weird because i had a period in september it was normal in the middle of the month like it normally is 5 days i have a 28 day cycle. ok so in september 17th the 22nd cycle after it was over me and my fiance where intimate a couple of times so to me it was weird when i started on the 31 again. ok so on the 6th we where intimate again twice that and once on the 7th we use protection all the time to try to prevent a pregnancy which we know there only 99.9% effective anyways so from the 14 to the 17 of october i had discharge clear in color eggy like and mucus looked like slime ok so on the 18th till right now as i'm typing i get the feeling as i get when i'm about to start my cycle but there is nothing i started exercising over 3 months ago just to be healthy i lost over 60 pounds i've been eating right and taking vitamins. so before all that my gynecologist had said if i would lose a good amount of weight to be even more careful because the changes that i made could more likely get pregnant at the time of my visit help i want to know should i buy a pregnancy test and stop taking herb supplements i asked my doctor to lose weight because its says if pregnant to stop taking them. larry been very emotional for no reason and very sexually active which is not me and i feel hot all the time at night i toss and turn because i can't sleep body hurts not sore help please n i get pressure pain in my v area sometimes no yeast infection or uti like a period cramp i had a cyst in my uterus the size of a period...sorry all long i just want to know

Guest Oct 20, 2013 04:23:35 PM ET

Hi my name is janet. i have had to healthy pregnancy i took pregnancy test and it came out positive why i'm i bleeding and cramping . i have already when to the doctors they said i could have a miscarriage or a normal pregnancy. i'm so confused

Guest Oct 18, 2013 04:04:52 PM ET

Hey my name is trish i am 7 weeks & 5 days late my last period was august 19-25 and i haven't had a period every since than my breast sore i have sharp pains in my tummy and ive been cramping for 3 days kn....

Guest Oct 14, 2013 06:21:23 PM ET

Hi i am 17 and i have experienced some of these symptoms i get really tired and my breast hurt really bad sometimes i feel fine i don't feel sick except for in the mornings but i never get sick i just feel like i am i also experience hot flashes and i was running fever a few days ago. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last wednesday. could i be pregnant and if so is this way to early to be having systems?! idk if i'm pregnant please help!! :( thank you!!!!

Guest Oct 7, 2013 09:17:03 PM ET

Hi at the beginning of july after my may period i decided to get off the pill. on july 31st i got my period like normal, it lasted until the 3rd of aug. i got my first period when i was 8 years old & i've always been regular so by now i know what is normal. on aug 30th at night i started with some bleeding but it was very light & didn't seem normal at all, it only lasted a day and a half. i was supposed to get my period on sept 29th but nothing. i've taken about 2 at home pregnancy test & they came back negative. i went to medical & they did another pee test & a blood test & both came back negative. i don't feel good or normal. i've been extremely moody & tired (my eyes hurt & i can barely keep em open) i have slight cramps & gas, i also noticed that i have began to get some acne, i have to pee various times through out the night & can't seem to get comfortable, my nipples have also been hurting like crazy, i feel a little nauseous. i don't know if i'm crazy, but maybe i'm just worrying too much. i just barely told my husband that i was late because i thought it would arrive but its been a week now & still nothing. what should i do?

<< 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 Next >>