You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Victoria Feb 20, 2013 08:46:37 PM ET

I think i am pregnant but im not sure . in the beginning my tummy kept feeling with cramps and it hurted a lot , now i keep getting headachs here and there today i woke up with a mind grain i am soooooo tired i can sleep all day . my boobs hurt sometimes not all the time and their even alittle darker my legs were hurting for like 2 straight days . but i got my period it was like brownish in the beginning but then i got my regular period but it lasted like 3 days instead of 4 -5 like usually . i wake up with headachs but i have taken like 4 urin test already all came out negative also i kept getting these lower back pains like crazy and i ate pizza the other day and it gave me the runs.. what do u think that i am or am not pregnant ?

Alona Feb 17, 2013 10:02:46 PM ET

I have no pregnancy symptoms but now i am 17 days missed period. but 4-5 days before 1 drop of blood had seen colored with grey mix brown. normally my periods come on february 2nd on 28-30 cycle. i didn't take pregnancy teat so i didn't that i am pregnant or not. pls tell me i am pregnant or not.

Victoria Feb 21, 2013 12:40:09 PM ET

I think that you are and need to get tested asap

chas Feb 12, 2013 06:43:56 PM ET

So i had some of these symptoms, most of them actually. i had sex on days that my ovulation calculator says that was my fertile days(didn't find this out until afterwards), which was on the day of the 26th&27th of jan. i had some odd spotting(only when i wiped) on the third of feb. my monthly wasn't due until the 13th(tomorrow). i had more very very very light pink spotting(only when i wiped) on the 11th. then today the 12th, i started cramping, horribly in some places. & i've had to urinate a lot lately, like this has been going on for a while. i noticed today it's been happening quiet a lot, and i noticed again (only when i wipe) there is light pink blood, but more than spotting. then after a while it turnt into an orangish pink color.. this is not like a normal period, it's not even how my normal one starts out.. could i be pregnant, having a miscarriage, or could this be my period? any help will be highly appreciated.

Jes Feb 11, 2013 12:32:11 PM ET

Hello help please i missed my period yesterday but a dollar store preg test said neg! i have not been able to poop for 2. days???

lani Feb 7, 2013 01:36:55 AM ET

Im on birth control and i have been having sex. i have started getting some of theses symptoms but i dont think i am cause im on birth control. .. do you think i should check if i am ?

jess Feb 5, 2013 07:49:13 PM ET

Im not sure if im pregant at all, i have had sex constantly, and not even sure when i ovlate?

rosa Feb 5, 2013 01:24:52 PM ET

I want to find out if i'm pregnant or not fir the reson that this month i had my period but it was light and feel like i'm pregnant again

lashae Feb 3, 2013 07:23:30 AM ET

I need to kno if im pregnant because i missed my period for december and january and now my period is on but my period blood is brown n spotting

maria Jan 31, 2013 12:58:37 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for the past 10 month, and now it has been 8 days i have missed my period, my breast has started to swallen and i'm experiencing lower back pain, dizziness and today my dischage has been very weid it has been coming out as if it was my period only to find out it was discharge.

venise barclay Jan 30, 2013 01:31:46 PM ET

My period was so post to come on the 26 of jan but it come before on the 17 and finish on the 26 i have sex on the 4 of jan i like to know if i am pregnant

<< 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 Next >>