You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Oct 7, 2013 09:17:03 PM ET

Hi at the beginning of july after my may period i decided to get off the pill. on july 31st i got my period like normal, it lasted until the 3rd of aug. i got my first period when i was 8 years old & i've always been regular so by now i know what is normal. on aug 30th at night i started with some bleeding but it was very light & didn't seem normal at all, it only lasted a day and a half. i was supposed to get my period on sept 29th but nothing. i've taken about 2 at home pregnancy test & they came back negative. i went to medical & they did another pee test & a blood test & both came back negative. i don't feel good or normal. i've been extremely moody & tired (my eyes hurt & i can barely keep em open) i have slight cramps & gas, i also noticed that i have began to get some acne, i have to pee various times through out the night & can't seem to get comfortable, my nipples have also been hurting like crazy, i feel a little nauseous. i don't know if i'm crazy, but maybe i'm just worrying too much. i just barely told my husband that i was late because i thought it would arrive but its been a week now & still nothing. what should i do?

Guest Oct 5, 2013 10:57:47 AM ET

Hi my name is crystal im 22 yrs old i had my last, period on jun.27 but than missed my period for the month of july . was suppose to get it on the 22nd of aug. but came down on aug.16 but real light like you couldnt even notice it it different feel like a period it was brownish for like 4days , but than miss my period for september and now we in october and still no period what to do

Guest Oct 4, 2013 11:36:38 PM ET

I have a question.. i had my period in sept. got off on the 22nd and now about 12 days later (oct 4th) i'm bleeding again.. what does that mean? i'm kinda worried something may be wrong with me.. someone please tell me what could cause this!

Nicole Oct 3, 2013 05:47:53 AM ET

Hi my question is i had a period it was very intense the first two days felt like i was in labor and so painful i almost went to the er because i could not take the pain anymore it felt like a egg was trying to be place since my period i'm extra tired then normal breast hurt on & off pee so much head always hurting everything taste weirds to me i wake up at the same time every morning at 3am to eat something not on birth control me and my husband use rubbers since we have 2kids already and my body can't handle theses crazy birth controls anymore so can someone help me please.

sheila Oct 2, 2013 12:12:14 PM ET

I decided to stop my depo shot...it was due on sept 25th and today is oct 2nd could i get pregnant before i see my next period? could i be pregnant now?

xyz Oct 1, 2013 10:09:17 AM ET

I got my period on aug 26.we tried for twelve days and now on 29 sep i got period which lasted for two days.this period was not normal as it didn't smell bad and blood was fresh.i am confused reading others comments!!

Kk Sep 30, 2013 09:30:18 AM ET

So i just started back on bc and it's the same one i've taken before. i started on a sunday after i started my period and i've still been having my period for 15 days now. i didn't take my bc for the last two days because the last for days i've been having the worst migraines ever and i've also been very nauseaus and throwing up. i don't know if i'm pregnant or if something else is wrong with me. help

unknown Sep 29, 2013 12:51:26 PM ET

I am so confused i might be pregnant and not know my last period was aug.23 i was 2 days late it ended around the 30 its now sept. 29 and i have not gotten my period i have tender breasts bloating and cramping buht no sign of my period .. am i pregnant? if so how far along would i be?

guest123* Sep 26, 2013 10:46:34 PM ET

Im confused i came off depo injection in january this year, my periods came back in july, i had a 6 day cycle which was fine and again 28 days later from the date i came on previously which again was a 6 day cycle, but then less than a week later i came on for a 2 weeks .... im unsure whether my cycle is irregular or not .... i dont no when im due on at all now as the 2 week thing has fru it out the window, iv been having unprotected sex since july but have not yet been caught ..... iv got majority of pregnancy symptoms but tests r showing negative .... 2 days ago i had what i think could b the start of a period but this is unusual its really light n pink in colour unless iv held my pee in then it cums out a light red on the tissue paper, i dont have 2 put a pad on as its only really there when i go to the toilet, only on 2 occasions have i found this pink coloured discharge in my pants ..... could some1 pls give me advice as im still having this discharge come from me but its not at all like my periods, im bloated, tired, got headaches, cramps, backache, and most of all i am put off my morning coffee just by the smell whick is really odd as iv always drank coffee every morning thanks in advance

KL Sep 26, 2013 01:03:27 PM ET

I'm 2 days late. took a test today and came out negative. i've been spotting, but barely any spotting actually. cramping 2 days ago, but no sign of pregnancy symptoms. but today my breast feels bigger. not sure what's going on. been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 months and nothing so far. last month i was late on my period but, then i got my period.. i think my cycle went on longer then expected. when is a good time to take a pregnancy test again? i figured if it another 3-4 more days to see if i get a period or not.

<< 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 Next >>