You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

xyz Oct 1, 2013 10:09:17 AM ET

I got my period on aug 26.we tried for twelve days and now on 29 sep i got period which lasted for two days.this period was not normal as it didn't smell bad and blood was fresh.i am confused reading others comments!!

Kk Sep 30, 2013 09:30:18 AM ET

So i just started back on bc and it's the same one i've taken before. i started on a sunday after i started my period and i've still been having my period for 15 days now. i didn't take my bc for the last two days because the last for days i've been having the worst migraines ever and i've also been very nauseaus and throwing up. i don't know if i'm pregnant or if something else is wrong with me. help

unknown Sep 29, 2013 12:51:26 PM ET

I am so confused i might be pregnant and not know my last period was aug.23 i was 2 days late it ended around the 30 its now sept. 29 and i have not gotten my period i have tender breasts bloating and cramping buht no sign of my period .. am i pregnant? if so how far along would i be?

guest123* Sep 26, 2013 10:46:34 PM ET

Im confused i came off depo injection in january this year, my periods came back in july, i had a 6 day cycle which was fine and again 28 days later from the date i came on previously which again was a 6 day cycle, but then less than a week later i came on for a 2 weeks .... im unsure whether my cycle is irregular or not .... i dont no when im due on at all now as the 2 week thing has fru it out the window, iv been having unprotected sex since july but have not yet been caught ..... iv got majority of pregnancy symptoms but tests r showing negative .... 2 days ago i had what i think could b the start of a period but this is unusual its really light n pink in colour unless iv held my pee in then it cums out a light red on the tissue paper, i dont have 2 put a pad on as its only really there when i go to the toilet, only on 2 occasions have i found this pink coloured discharge in my pants ..... could some1 pls give me advice as im still having this discharge come from me but its not at all like my periods, im bloated, tired, got headaches, cramps, backache, and most of all i am put off my morning coffee just by the smell whick is really odd as iv always drank coffee every morning thanks in advance

KL Sep 26, 2013 01:03:27 PM ET

I'm 2 days late. took a test today and came out negative. i've been spotting, but barely any spotting actually. cramping 2 days ago, but no sign of pregnancy symptoms. but today my breast feels bigger. not sure what's going on. been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 months and nothing so far. last month i was late on my period but, then i got my period.. i think my cycle went on longer then expected. when is a good time to take a pregnancy test again? i figured if it another 3-4 more days to see if i get a period or not.

Nicole Sep 25, 2013 03:30:42 PM ET

I had a period last week. if you would call it that. i just had some light spotting. im tired all the time. i found today i was very emotional and having no idea why. im so fatigued i didnt even want to go to my graduation i just wanted to go home and sleep. i feel swelled in my lower stomach. im having mild cramps. but no nausea. heartburn is a yes. does it sound like pregnancy to any of you?

kathryn Sep 22, 2013 10:59:37 PM ET

Hi my name is kathryn, i'm 14 years old. and i think i may be pregnant. i've had fatigue. headachs like crazy. i had cramps. now i've noticed sore breasts. my period came on the i've been noticing lower back pain. and side pain16th i'm wantin to say then it ended 2days after. i took a home pregnancy test and that one came up negative.. i'm gonna get another test tomorrow.. but could i be pregnant??

Adri Sep 22, 2013 03:47:18 PM ET

I am 11 days late.. i have headaches, cramps, and spotting on (tp) only... i have taken 2 test but got a negative.. i also have sore boobs... i feel exhausted and light headed... what does this mean? is mother flow coming or am i pregnant. i am 39 and never been pregnant! please help?!?!?! i am freaking out my cycles are between 24-27 days...

krystal Sep 22, 2013 12:29:55 PM ET

Hey mhaa period is awhole 2 weeks late.umm i js had sex onna 1n he cam.n me but im cramping no bleeding breast a lil sore i took a preppregnacy.test.tueday.it was neg can anybody help.im confusee i need sumones help

olivia Sep 21, 2013 10:27:52 PM ET

I started my period 9/16 13 it only lasted three days and i usally last 7 days could i be preagneyt

<< 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 Next >>