You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jenny Jan 25, 2013 08:34:06 AM ET

Hi, can i ask something. i had a period last dec 30 31 jan 1 2. and then i had a spotting last january 10. and after i saw that, me and my bf having sex on january 10 11 12. and january 25 i had a period. what does it mean?

Brie Jan 25, 2013 07:17:30 AM ET

I got my period on the 3 jan, i've had sex between 16 jan to 24 jan... for the past few days i've been feeling nauseous, feel exhausted very quickly, my lower abdomen feels heavy, i've been sleeping a lot more, feeling dizzy at times, head aches... feel flushed and hot. constipated. but i don't pee frequently. could i be pregnant?

deborah Jan 24, 2013 02:13:08 PM ET

I didn't have my period this month yet

roselyne Jan 24, 2013 04:30:20 AM ET

Am like kristik so are we pregnant or ovulating

Krestik Jan 19, 2013 10:02:42 PM ET

Hello i started my period january 4th.. and i had sex on thursday at 12:00 am at night. and on friday i took a ovulation test to see if i'm ovulated and it said i am.. and it's been three days now but today my boobs hurt and nipples are sore.. does it mean i got pregnant? or still ovulating?

Stephinie Jan 18, 2013 06:23:38 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. for the last 2 months, i have been having symptoms of my period for the entire month: sore breast, head aches, cramping, fatigue, and moodiness, then my period would start. but it would be weird. i normally get it for 3-4 days with day one and two of heavy bleeding, but i haven't had any heavy bleeding the last two months. lately, i have been very nauseated and sometimes vomiting. could i be pregnant?

e. scott Jan 18, 2013 09:41:28 AM ET

I spotted very lightly for a day an a half. then it went away and havent seen anything since. i feel like something is constantly in my throat. sometimes i feel like i have to throw up but never do. i see veins in my breast iam also having headaches and tired and hungry all of the time

P. Robinson Jan 29, 2013 05:15:13 PM ET

It depends on when your cycle was and when you ovulated because it sound like you experienced implantation bleeding but how long ago was that is the question and when is your next expected period? overall it sure sounds like you're pregnant to me and if you are and that's what you want good luck, god bless and go take a test!!

Jasmine Jan 17, 2013 10:35:59 AM ET

I just had sex december 30th and it january 17th i haven't got my period yet

Anonymous Jan 17, 2013 07:36:55 AM ET

I had my period on the 1st of dec for two weeks straight, then got my period again on the 27th dec till the 1 of jan 2013, no i've been having cramps fo r the last week feeling like im about to get my period but nothing happens, please help!!!

Leanne Jan 16, 2013 08:11:10 PM ET

I'm getting lots off headache does it mean i'm pregnant& my belly feel hard i will not know if i am never been pregnant before i'm 16 years age i'm bit worried bout it can someone help?

<< 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 Next >>