You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 38

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

JENNIFER Sep 12, 2013 11:45:49 PM ET

Removed my iud january been "busy" ever since & trying to conceive.. my period was due sept. 8th. & is still a no show. my two pregnancy tests came back negative.. i took them both same time after lunch.. my breasts are tender, i have insane headaches & period like cramps along w backaches.. i want to make an appointment w doc but.. she is a "b".. trying to wait till i get a (+) test.. what should i do?????

Guest Sep 10, 2013 10:26:55 AM ET

What does this mean i got my period but it only was spotting for 3 days then it went. way.

mary Aug 31, 2013 04:12:10 PM ET

Im alil confused so i was on depo about 9 months then was off in augest early augest i had pregnacy symptoms like neause,sore boobs,frequent urination,and tiredness, i was alil late like 3 days on my period it came 15-20 way shorter then normal for me i took a test just to see it was negative now it was the 30th and im spotting very light with alil cramping what is going on never happened before could i be pregnat

Guest Aug 24, 2013 12:30:36 AM ET

Hi, i also experience a light period,its new because i have may regular period everymonth and it last 5 days and the 1st and 2nd day of my period it was heavy in past months,but today,i experience light period,and i dont know if im pregnant,i have also headache....my question is am i pregnant if there is light period?or just stress?

amrosal Aug 12, 2013 08:27:38 AM ET

Ihad sex on the 27 of july and again i belive on the 6th today while i was working i was having mild cramps. i went to the restroom and there was a really light pink on my underwear so i wiped and again it was a light pink. ive been haveing headaches but idk if icould be pregnant..im scared to get my hopes up and then me not be.

wonderingxo Aug 11, 2013 06:35:34 PM ET

My last period was on july 12th and i had sex on july 24th &' i have noticed that i have a vertical line under my belly button and everytime i press my stomach it feels somewhat hard , my period is suppose to come tm but i have felt no cramps or anything . does that mean im pregnant ?

sssho Aug 11, 2013 01:39:05 AM ET

My last period was on july4 after so far i didnt get anything so far wondering may b pregnant.

Guest Aug 10, 2013 02:52:44 PM ET

I have been experiencing light bleeding along with cramps for 7 days. my periods are normally 4 days. what could be the problem?

Guest Jul 30, 2013 07:18:28 PM ET

I'm almst 9 days late on my period i was due for my period july 22 2013 . my breasts hurt really bad and i've had some light cramping in my lower stomach area can someone tell me what this could mean? could i be pregnant or something?

Gina Jul 30, 2013 01:27:51 PM ET

I was on birtch control for 3 months the third month i missed close to a week in the begging and skipped the last week. (white an brown pills) i never got my period but had cramps but am now spotting. does this mean im pregnant, was my period late?

<< 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 Next >>