You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 38

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Nicole Sep 25, 2013 03:30:42 PM ET

I had a period last week. if you would call it that. i just had some light spotting. im tired all the time. i found today i was very emotional and having no idea why. im so fatigued i didnt even want to go to my graduation i just wanted to go home and sleep. i feel swelled in my lower stomach. im having mild cramps. but no nausea. heartburn is a yes. does it sound like pregnancy to any of you?

kathryn Sep 22, 2013 10:59:37 PM ET

Hi my name is kathryn, i'm 14 years old. and i think i may be pregnant. i've had fatigue. headachs like crazy. i had cramps. now i've noticed sore breasts. my period came on the i've been noticing lower back pain. and side pain16th i'm wantin to say then it ended 2days after. i took a home pregnancy test and that one came up negative.. i'm gonna get another test tomorrow.. but could i be pregnant??

Adri Sep 22, 2013 03:47:18 PM ET

I am 11 days late.. i have headaches, cramps, and spotting on (tp) only... i have taken 2 test but got a negative.. i also have sore boobs... i feel exhausted and light headed... what does this mean? is mother flow coming or am i pregnant. i am 39 and never been pregnant! please help?!?!?! i am freaking out my cycles are between 24-27 days...

krystal Sep 22, 2013 12:29:55 PM ET

Hey mhaa period is awhole 2 weeks late.umm i js had sex onna 1n he cam.n me but im cramping no bleeding breast a lil sore i took a preppregnacy.test.tueday.it was neg can anybody help.im confusee i need sumones help

olivia Sep 21, 2013 10:27:52 PM ET

I started my period 9/16 13 it only lasted three days and i usally last 7 days could i be preagneyt

JENNIFER Sep 12, 2013 11:45:49 PM ET

Removed my iud january been "busy" ever since & trying to conceive.. my period was due sept. 8th. & is still a no show. my two pregnancy tests came back negative.. i took them both same time after lunch.. my breasts are tender, i have insane headaches & period like cramps along w backaches.. i want to make an appointment w doc but.. she is a "b".. trying to wait till i get a (+) test.. what should i do?????

Guest Sep 10, 2013 10:26:55 AM ET

What does this mean i got my period but it only was spotting for 3 days then it went. way.

mary Aug 31, 2013 04:12:10 PM ET

Im alil confused so i was on depo about 9 months then was off in augest early augest i had pregnacy symptoms like neause,sore boobs,frequent urination,and tiredness, i was alil late like 3 days on my period it came 15-20 way shorter then normal for me i took a test just to see it was negative now it was the 30th and im spotting very light with alil cramping what is going on never happened before could i be pregnat

Guest Aug 24, 2013 12:30:36 AM ET

Hi, i also experience a light period,its new because i have may regular period everymonth and it last 5 days and the 1st and 2nd day of my period it was heavy in past months,but today,i experience light period,and i dont know if im pregnant,i have also headache....my question is am i pregnant if there is light period?or just stress?

amrosal Aug 12, 2013 08:27:38 AM ET

Ihad sex on the 27 of july and again i belive on the 6th today while i was working i was having mild cramps. i went to the restroom and there was a really light pink on my underwear so i wiped and again it was a light pink. ive been haveing headaches but idk if icould be pregnant..im scared to get my hopes up and then me not be.

<< 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 Next >>