You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 38

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

sinead Nov 27, 2012 04:32:12 PM ET

Any of you lovely ladies find out your pregnant? im only 13 days past ovulation i am 2 days late on my period as of tomorrow, and me and my husband have been ttc, but i have had a neg test yesterday :( but my cycles are always right on time!

Kat Nov 27, 2012 11:16:21 AM ET

My last period was october 3rd, and i had intercourse on the 20th, my periods have been somewhat normal for the past couple months, so my never period was supposed to be november 18th but it never came, and i figured no big deal they have been a little late before, but today i am 10 days late, although i did have bleeding on november 25th my 8th day being late but it was really light, and did not last all day, and same with the 26th again a little bleeding but nothing like my normal period. could i be pregnant? also i'm feeling a lot more tired even though i may not do anything all day, i'm not sure if this would have anything to do with possibly being pregnant but when i eat, i find that i'm getting hungry only a couple hours later even though i just had a big meal.

Catherine Nov 26, 2012 05:48:11 PM ET

Hello my name is catherine, an i have a question to ask anyone that may have an answer for me... my fiance i moved to our studio on october 10th, and shortly after that i had my monthly... it lasted about day and for me that is a really short and sweet monthly, for the most part it was just spotting... a very un usual monthly for me... but i bibn't think of any thing being wrong till now... it's november 26 an on the 15th i used a pregnancy test to see if i made of been pregnant an it come out negative so i just thought i was late... be cuz, usually have my monthly in the beginning of the month... but now i'm wondering if something is wrong or i might be actually pregnant... done anyone know by a chance when i should take my next pregnancy test... the thing is i don't have the income to keep on buying the pregnancy tests...

Ash Nov 22, 2012 03:53:40 PM ET

Just got off bc bc it was implanted in my uterus. bam. now i'm 11 days late with every symptom known to mankind. reallyyyyy hope my period starts soon. keep your fingers crossed that i'm not pregnant!

chelsea Nov 21, 2012 09:00:47 AM ET

My period come on 3 week ago can i still get pregnant if my pregnant pass cus i feeling a lot of pain in my stomach it don't fee normal i really way to know i didn't take no test yet but i should today i see

Taisha Nov 16, 2012 08:05:41 PM ET

I am 4days late. i've taken 3test and they all came out negative. i have allthe symptoms if being pregnant, but i don't know what's going on. i've even taken a test at the local clinic and negitive. need answers please......

Crystal Nov 16, 2012 02:27:40 PM ET

I missed my period last week, i have been on the pills for many years but i been bloated, sleeping alot, bathroom alot, pain in my lower back and rightside have gotten sick feelin, could i be pregnant?

shay Nov 15, 2012 10:12:33 PM ET

Im not sure if im pregnant or not but i have been so tired lately my boobs are super sore i have to pee so much during the night and im always craving sweets and wings what does that mean?

Hampton Nov 15, 2012 11:13:10 AM ET

My last cycle was 10/23/2012. i begin ovulating 11/6/2012 and have been having non-stop cramps since 11/04/2012. i also can't stay awake too long. as soon as i hit a chair or couch i want to sleep. it is affecting my work task. i also feel like something is pressing up against my bladder like i have to cm or go to the ladies room. constipation is horrible and has been something ongoing for the past week. had a light brown discharge yesterday. cycle is due to start on the 11/20/2012 so i want to wait until then to see if it comes on before i waste my money. hopefully, its just going to be a rough period this month but only god knows.

Jen Nov 14, 2012 02:17:50 PM ET

Period 3 days late but have cramping like its going to come any time now, usually a 28 day cycle-now day 31, alot of gas, very hungry...pregnant? should i test or keep waiting?

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>