You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 39

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

sssho Aug 11, 2013 01:39:05 AM ET

My last period was on july4 after so far i didnt get anything so far wondering may b pregnant.

Guest Aug 10, 2013 02:52:44 PM ET

I have been experiencing light bleeding along with cramps for 7 days. my periods are normally 4 days. what could be the problem?

Guest Jul 30, 2013 07:18:28 PM ET

I'm almst 9 days late on my period i was due for my period july 22 2013 . my breasts hurt really bad and i've had some light cramping in my lower stomach area can someone tell me what this could mean? could i be pregnant or something?

Gina Jul 30, 2013 01:27:51 PM ET

I was on birtch control for 3 months the third month i missed close to a week in the begging and skipped the last week. (white an brown pills) i never got my period but had cramps but am now spotting. does this mean im pregnant, was my period late?

Gina Jul 30, 2013 01:26:30 PM ET

Anxious29 Jul 30, 2013 11:19:01 AM ET

Hello,i've been experiencing all these similar symptoms,first i have a regular cycle that comes homie a timely fashion ..a day or two early but never late 6to7days .had my cycle july 8 or 9th the 14th completely gone had sex no contraceptives ...next week engaged in the same activities till the 27th ..29th woke up to a pinkish watery blood only when i wiped no protection needed.period isn't due for the next 2weeks ...in a state of shock. that night put on a napkin it had little residue ...next few days same just mild cramping along with the feeling of being bloated anxious&alittle worried.this has never happened ..i would gratefully appreciate if someone could give mire insight if this a something of concern.thanks anyone

Morgan Jul 29, 2013 12:17:52 PM ET

Im 8 days late on my period this month ,could i be pregnant ? i havent had any symptoms , just a few cramps here and there . i trying to wait to tale a test .

Guest Jul 26, 2013 06:43:50 AM ET

Ok well i had my period on the 1st july 13 im due again tomorrow but 5-6days ago have light cramps thought i was getting my period then a 4 days ago i had a tiny bit of light pink blood only when i wiped (sorry tmi) i tested today and got a negative. my question is do u think it was to soon? if so when should i test? could i still be pregs?

Guest Jul 25, 2013 05:55:54 AM ET

I am 8 days late have been gaining weight and feeling more tired than normal could i be pregnant

nookamomma Jul 23, 2013 10:06:23 AM ET

As of today i am 9 days late. i have been feeling symptoms such as, nausea only at night, bloated, lower back pains, gassy, heartburn, sore bbs,.and my 3 year old daughter keeps telling me "mommy you have a baby in your belly". my last period was 5/19-24 and i spotted 6/16-18, no period this month. i have taken 2 hpt and both negative. :( yesterday i had a doctors appt where they did a blood test, awaiting results today, praying positive, because i am 28 with 1 child and hoping for another before i turn 30.... please send baby dust my way

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 Next >>