You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Wondering Mar 2, 2018 09:35:16 PM ET

I had my last period on january 25 and it lasted until the 29th. i ovulated the 8th of february and had unprotected sex. i was supposed to get my period on the 22nd and still haven't gotten it. could i be pregnant?

neka Mar 2, 2018 04:40:24 PM ET

Good day, last time i saw my period was january and then i didn't see it again and we are in march now.

EB Mar 2, 2018 01:37:23 PM ET

I've been suffering from constipation for the last 2 weeks which isn't normal for me. i was due in my period monday and it usually last 7 days but it only lasted 3. i took a test last saturday, it came up negative. but, don't know if it was to early and is it worth doing another or am i just being silly to think i could be pregnant. i've have two sons and with both of them i missed my period and experienced no bleeding or constipation with either of them. i'm confused as to what is going on.

Janea May 5, 2018 03:38:29 PM ET

Hey, how are you? i'm confused of everything myself. my last period was march 28 and i'm a week late. i'm gassy ,constipated, and tender breast. but i don't know because i had sex around the first week in april or end of march, right after my period. i honestly don't think it's possible to get pregnant after a period.

Anonymous Feb 28, 2018 03:07:59 PM ET

I saw my period 28/01/2018 and it's already 28/02/2018,no period yet. i'm worried. need help here.

jasmine Feb 28, 2018 06:49:49 AM ET

I had my menstruation last month january 30, 2018 for only 2 days, i am sure it's menstruation because it's heavy bleeding and my lower abdomen hurts just like my normal period. and then after i had my period, i had brown on my panty for almost 1 week. and today i had my period again february 28, 2018, it's same again, heavy bleeding and my lower abdomen hurts just like normal period. do i still have possibility to get pregnant?

Kate Feb 27, 2018 07:46:14 PM ET

Due on today . no spotting or anything but, had a positive pregnancy test? i'm so confused i noticed odd signs and thought where's the harm, at least it's know. i've had cramps but still no bleeding?? help.

victoria Feb 27, 2018 03:09:07 PM ET

I have irregular cycle. my last period was on 8th january 2018 and up until now not gotten my period.

Heather Crawford Feb 27, 2018 04:26:42 AM ET

I usually get my period the 1st week of the month but haven't seen it.

Joepee Feb 27, 2018 02:02:37 AM ET

The last time i saw my period was 4th january and it's february 27 but nothing show, and i have been going through series of body changes such as weakness of the body,nausea,increase in breast, black nipple, stomach constipation, my stool is very hard, i don't sleep well at night because of my stomach. then i decided to use a test strip like two times and it shows positive. so i decided to go to the hospital for proper confirmation but their test shows negative. am confused, here i haven't seen my period and the hospital test confirm that am not pregnant. so what may be the problem and why the symptoms? please, i need your expert advice because i'm confused here. thank you.

Guest Feb 25, 2018 05:20:52 PM ET

My last cycle was january 20th through 25th. i have 3 days left out of february and i haven't seen my cycle yet. what is the problem? i need answers.

Jennyleon907 Feb 28, 2018 06:06:45 PM ET

Same thing is happening to me. what can it be?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>