You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Jul 30, 2017 01:05:52 AM ET

I saw my flow 29th of june,and i'm yet to see it this month of july. please help...

renee gressett Jul 17, 2017 11:33:16 PM ET

Hi my name is renee .. i started my monthly on june 15 and didnt have another monthly until july 15. i started by spotting light and the day after bled badly at one time. today is day 3 and i'm about off. can i be pregnant?

melissa Jul 15, 2017 11:58:44 PM ET

I had some spotting last month, june 7th untill the 10th. it wasnt like my period. done tests, they have come back negative. now 13 july. had more spotting, stopped 15th. i have been having pains in my belly and back . also, my partner is saying i i'm moody. could i be pregnant? answer please.

Shakira Jul 26, 2017 11:17:21 PM ET

Maybe you are pregnant . me to.

Guest Jul 11, 2017 01:39:40 PM ET

Maybe everyone should go get some blood work, i'm on the same boat .my last period was may 8-11 and didn't have a june period. and took about 3 tests, came back negative. so i went to the doctors and took a test, came back negative. so the doctor told me to wait till august to get blood work to see if i'm pregnant. i'm just waiting.

D Jul 10, 2017 10:10:48 PM ET

Haven't had intercourse in 2 months.always used a condom. missed 2 periods. having stomach cramps and spotting and my left boob hurts. could i be pregnant? periods are not regular.

Brianca Jul 9, 2017 06:51:34 PM ET

The last day of my cycle was june 29. here it is july 9th. my stomach feels like pressure. almost feels like cramps. and wen i go to the restroom and i wipe i'm seeing light red blood and it feels weird wen i use the restroom.

Ashley Jul 8, 2017 11:15:33 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on may 31st. it's now july8th and still no period. been having mild cramps, haven't tested yet, just wondering what should i do?

Chloe Jul 6, 2017 02:02:04 PM ET

Hi everyone i need help here. i last had my period on the 31st of may 2017 and it's now the 6th of july 2017 and i still haven't gotten it. i took pregnancy test and they're saying negative. is there still a chance i'm pregnant?

Brittney Jul 4, 2017 02:08:25 AM ET

I need help, i last had the period may 23 and it ended on the 28th and it's july 4th and i still haven't had my period since. but i took a test but it keeps saying negative ,but i also am feeling tired and my mood swings aree changing & i sometimes feel cramps in the lower of my stomach, also my back bis hurting &and i am having light headaches..i just want to know is there a possibility of me being pregnant? please answer thanks.

Chloe Jul 6, 2017 02:00:10 PM ET

Hi my name is chloe. there is a chance of you being pregnant. i'm in the same boat right now, my last period was the 31st of may 2017 and it's now the 6th of july 2017. i still haven't gotten my period and down pregnant tests and they're saying i'm not pregnant.

Monique Jul 1, 2017 09:08:58 PM ET

My cycle normally comes the 24th of every month. my cycle did not show up in june. i spotted blood on june 11th and june 12th, can someone please help me out because i'm very concerned because my cycle is usually on time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 Next >>