You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Joepee Feb 27, 2018 02:02:37 AM ET

The last time i saw my period was 4th january and it's february 27 but nothing show, and i have been going through series of body changes such as weakness of the body,nausea,increase in breast, black nipple, stomach constipation, my stool is very hard, i don't sleep well at night because of my stomach. then i decided to use a test strip like two times and it shows positive. so i decided to go to the hospital for proper confirmation but their test shows negative. am confused, here i haven't seen my period and the hospital test confirm that am not pregnant. so what may be the problem and why the symptoms? please, i need your expert advice because i'm confused here. thank you.

Guest Feb 25, 2018 05:20:52 PM ET

My last cycle was january 20th through 25th. i have 3 days left out of february and i haven't seen my cycle yet. what is the problem? i need answers.

Jennyleon907 Feb 28, 2018 06:06:45 PM ET

Same thing is happening to me. what can it be?

Chloe Feb 24, 2018 04:44:34 AM ET

Got my period on the 19th jan. cycle lasts 32 days usually. done a test today 24th feb , which said not pregnant. would i need to do another test?

Shell Feb 21, 2018 04:45:14 PM ET

I had two periods in jan, my normal period jan5-10, and got it again the 25th-the 30th. it's now feb 21st, no period for the month of feb. could i be pregnant? i have a 2 year old and had a tubal pregnancy. a year after i had him, my obgyn said he tide my one tube. i have left off, so well i would never get pregnant again as i've had three tubals prior to my son that led to a tubal removal on the left 2 years before i had him. i know god can do whatever he wants to hints i have my son but i'm just wondering if i am pregnant or if it's just stress or something. somebody please get back to me with help.

Shelby Feb 22, 2018 08:31:47 PM ET

Same problem , except i've never had kids. did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not ?

Guest Feb 26, 2018 11:15:00 AM ET

This exact thing has happen to me and it is now feb 26 and i have no period . i cramped on and off for a day or two.

Wondering Feb 17, 2018 12:08:58 AM ET

I spotted in january for 2 days then had sex 2 days before. now it's feb 16 and i spotted from the 14th to 15th and it stopped.

rc Feb 14, 2018 02:23:50 AM ET

Got my period on jan. 17 and it's usually a 28 day cycle. i have a period app and said i was supposed to get it the 12th. but, still haven't gotten it, just feel so nauseous.

Guest Feb 16, 2018 09:22:39 PM ET

We have the same cycle and same problem. did yours come on ?

Debbie Feb 12, 2018 12:34:14 AM ET

I came on my period january 25, 2018 and now i'm spotting. can someone please help me out and tell me what's going on?

Tay Feb 6, 2018 12:51:46 AM ET

I came on my menstrual dec 31. i had sex, yeah gross, i stayed on for only 3-4 days and had sex jan 1 as well and just a lot of sex through out jan but no menstrual cycle jan 31. now here it is, the 5 of february.

Sammy Feb 2, 2018 10:51:07 AM ET

I have had my period since december 2nd and it came again on december 30th and i have not had any since january. is it possible i can be pregnant? now it's 2nd of feb.

Kerry Feb 1, 2018 06:21:42 AM ET

Hi, i had sex on the 8th, a day before ovulation and now i'm two days late. i've had cramps, no spotting, can't sleep properly but, feel really tired and nauseous. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 Next >>