You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 40

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

nookamomma Jul 23, 2013 10:06:23 AM ET

As of today i am 9 days late. i have been feeling symptoms such as, nausea only at night, bloated, lower back pains, gassy, heartburn, sore bbs,.and my 3 year old daughter keeps telling me "mommy you have a baby in your belly". my last period was 5/19-24 and i spotted 6/16-18, no period this month. i have taken 2 hpt and both negative. :( yesterday i had a doctors appt where they did a blood test, awaiting results today, praying positive, because i am 28 with 1 child and hoping for another before i turn 30.... please send baby dust my way

natty Jul 17, 2013 05:47:12 PM ET

I dont kno if im pregnant the last time i had my period it was a little late than my regular periods bt it lasted like five days bt it was light nd little blood. last time i felt dizzy i felt like i was about to faint i had cramps bt i knew it couldnt be from my period because ive js had it two weeks before then again ny thighs been growing ive been gaining weight nd sumtimes feel nuseaus like one time a week with bad headaches ...are this signs of pregnancy?

Vana Jul 16, 2013 07:32:31 PM ET

I've been dizzy alot,and my sides & lower back are killing me..my period is irregular so i don't know when it's supposed to come.i had cramping like i was going to start my period for 2 days and now it's compleylu gone..i've been very hungry..i had unprotected sex on the 5th of july 2013...could i be pregnant?

Angel Jul 9, 2013 11:34:53 PM ET

I have been having bad headaches n feeling real dizzy. i get nausea all the time for no reason n im 3 days late on my period. o n not to mention ive been craving hot peanuts all the time. could i be pregnant????

sparkle Jul 9, 2013 12:04:32 AM ET

I got a question..i had my last period on the 19th of last month and on the 8th of dis month i saw it again lyt red..itz jux 2weeks 4rm wen i had my last period nd it stopped afta sm hours..cud d be smfn wrong

ruma Jul 16, 2013 03:04:44 AM ET

I forgot the date of my periods for the last month and i think that my periods didn't come its very late and even one of my breasts is milking so what does. it mean

nichole kako Jun 26, 2013 04:58:29 PM ET

My last period was off i started a day early and it was only spotting at first my last normal period was may13,2013 june 17 i spotted for an hour and 6 hours later light bleeding i went through 3 pads in 4 days ot was on 1min and off a few hours and continued to do that for 3 days and day 4 nothing... here recently my husband and i have noticed a few changes but cant really tell. 2days ago we were intimate and i spotted once and i have been nauseated bit to the point im throwing up...im getting hot flashes and the smell of food turns me off cept for reeses ice cream and strawberries... i eat and its like nasty to me all of a sudden.. having cramps and dizzy spells all the time but its to early to take a pregnancy test any advice

Mrs. Johnson May 24, 2013 09:51:43 PM ET

My last period was 4/23/13. i am currently 4 days late. i have lower back pain, nausea (but no vomitting), strange cravings, food smells to me, i am sore to touch on most of my body, headaches, fatigue, or insomnia sometimes both, a little forgetful, a little mean towards others, and breast are tender...but i have been doing 3-a-day workouts, running included, i took a test two days ago, but i kind of forgot i was supposed to hold my urine for it and then was only able to sprinkle a drop or two on the test and it was negative...could i be pregnant?

polly2 May 24, 2013 11:14:11 AM ET

Ok need help last depo was due oct didn't get it ttc april 19the got my first period .24th was the last day of period.then from may1 to 3 i had spotting so today is may 24 and no period yet hpt neg

Mrs. Johnson May 24, 2013 10:39:22 AM ET

Grace May 2, 2013 10:05:24 PM ET

Cramping: how strong can they get in pain chart 1-10 can it cause a bowl movement :)fair :/uncomfortable :( bad

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 Next >>