You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 40

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

emma Sep 29, 2012 04:11:43 AM ET

Lala if the line says positive then it means your pregnant you need to got to the docs i have had this i have 1 child no wand i had another lil girl at 5 months so i know the signs are easy i took 5 b4 an they all cum bk postive best for u to go docs an they will giv u one there x

hope Sep 26, 2012 05:42:21 AM ET

My husband an i have been trying for 3yrs with no success and lists of medical expenses. however, i've been feeling sick to my stomach for about 2 weeks, my breast are so sore, i am tired and don't have the energy to get out of bed. my last cycle was august 10-14 and i've taken 2 positive test this week. is it to early to tell, i don't think my heart can take another disappointment. any advice???

ericka Sep 19, 2012 06:02:57 PM ET

Well my period didn't come on in two months my last period was in june my breast been hurting and i've been having bad back pains and bad cramps i took 5 pregnancy test and all came up negative what does that mean can somebody help me out please

Jameese Sep 14, 2012 11:30:53 AM ET

I have had very frequent urination (about every 30 min to a hour), sore breast, mild cramping, fatigue, and a missed period! my last period was aug. 2-5 but was very light and could have been mistaken for implantation. i have been to the doctor and had 2 urine test and 1 blood test and they all came back negative. i have recently took 3 home pt's and they were also negative! i have been pregnant before but didnt get a positive pt until 6-7 weeks and the doc thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and gave me a shot which killed it and i had to have a d&c. to have the fetus and sac removed. i am now having more symptoms then i was when i was first pregnant. could it be that i am pregnant again ?? i have a very strong feeling that i am but the test tell me otherwise ! please help !

nids Sep 13, 2012 02:01:23 PM ET

Periods are late by 10 days, felt a blood spot on my penty. i m going to pee more than usual having headache a lot of time. having body pain. had upt yesterday but it is negative. am i pregnant? or just a misconception. and even had a very tendered breast

aundrea Sep 12, 2012 12:58:00 AM ET

Ok i have been having really bad cramps and lower bake pain.,i am sleepy more than ever but i dont get sick my breast dont really hurt but i had a period on aug 27-30th but i been felling this way and idk wat it is

melony Sep 5, 2012 02:55:03 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex everyday this weekend, but we are trying for a baby.. well i have had some sharp pains in my stomach and i missed my period, im bloated, i get nausea feeling sometime's during the day exspecially in the heat, & i have gas more than i ever have.. could i possibly be pregnant? should i take a test? how will i know if i'am?? help please!! thanks

melony Sep 5, 2012 02:46:53 AM ET

If i have gas,bloating,& a missed period.. could i be pregnant?

laura Sep 4, 2012 01:49:01 PM ET

I am on birth controll (alesse) and have been for 2 months going on my 3rd month in 1 week. i got my period 1.5 weeks prior to the placebo pills and have been extremely fatigued, bloated, headaches, allergies are increased. its not a normal period it was super heavy the first couple days and a dark brown then it went to a light red color and was more like spotting back to heavy again. just when i think its gone its not. am i pregnant? can you be pregnant and have your period and be on the pill? help thanks!

linda Sep 3, 2012 08:38:57 AM ET

I think i'm pregnant. had sex august 5and7th. got a three day light period on the 22nd.since then i've had headaches nausea and mild constipation. cramping and gas as well. is it to early for accurate pregnancy testing.

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>