You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 40

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

nichole kako Jun 26, 2013 04:58:29 PM ET

My last period was off i started a day early and it was only spotting at first my last normal period was may13,2013 june 17 i spotted for an hour and 6 hours later light bleeding i went through 3 pads in 4 days ot was on 1min and off a few hours and continued to do that for 3 days and day 4 nothing... here recently my husband and i have noticed a few changes but cant really tell. 2days ago we were intimate and i spotted once and i have been nauseated bit to the point im throwing up...im getting hot flashes and the smell of food turns me off cept for reeses ice cream and strawberries... i eat and its like nasty to me all of a sudden.. having cramps and dizzy spells all the time but its to early to take a pregnancy test any advice

Mrs. Johnson May 24, 2013 09:51:43 PM ET

My last period was 4/23/13. i am currently 4 days late. i have lower back pain, nausea (but no vomitting), strange cravings, food smells to me, i am sore to touch on most of my body, headaches, fatigue, or insomnia sometimes both, a little forgetful, a little mean towards others, and breast are tender...but i have been doing 3-a-day workouts, running included, i took a test two days ago, but i kind of forgot i was supposed to hold my urine for it and then was only able to sprinkle a drop or two on the test and it was negative...could i be pregnant?

polly2 May 24, 2013 11:14:11 AM ET

Ok need help last depo was due oct didn't get it ttc april 19the got my first period .24th was the last day of period.then from may1 to 3 i had spotting so today is may 24 and no period yet hpt neg

Mrs. Johnson May 24, 2013 10:39:22 AM ET

Grace May 2, 2013 10:05:24 PM ET

Cramping: how strong can they get in pain chart 1-10 can it cause a bowl movement :)fair :/uncomfortable :( bad

kaile Apr 25, 2013 04:01:43 PM ET

My period was suppose to be on april 20 and havent had it yet but i feel nausea and like throwing up and i cant poop and have a hard lower abdomen and im very tired and get headahces

Sarah Apr 15, 2013 07:51:35 PM ET

So i've had a little bit of blood bugger all if you asked me. very pink but very little not enough flow for a pad or tampon. what's happening??? can some one give me an idea????

Sarah Apr 9, 2013 01:50:11 PM ET

Ok i have a question, but first the facts!!! my average cycle is 32 days, my last period started on the 11 / 02 / 2013, lasting 7 days. it's now the 10 / 04 / 13, which means i'm 26 days past due for my new cycle. still no period. 4 hpt one of which was really really pail, which i dismissed as the other 3 taken after that one continued to show negative. i have pcos. been trying with partner now for 6 years and just kind of gave up late last year. i have lower back aches but not all the time, vomited once, putting relish on veggies, eggs, meat ( never did this before) can not stand the taste of coffee ( it's like it's off). feel nauseous on way home from work quiet often ( night shift worker finish at 730am) more discharge which is like thick milky white, slight cramps when i thought i was getting my period but not painful like usual which have eased to practically nothing. now for my question. am i possibly pregnant??????

rae Apr 8, 2013 11:42:59 AM ET

I was supposed to start my period april 6th and i only spotted alittle bit that day and haven't bleed or anything since then and i'm on birth control and i always have a period for four days and start on time each time this is unusual for me

Val Apr 3, 2013 09:45:03 AM ET

Marie-u may be pregnant but ur hcg level may not be high enough yet to show positive on the home pregnancy test. wait to re-test & u should see a doctor.

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 Next >>