You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 41

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Sarah Apr 9, 2013 01:50:11 PM ET

Ok i have a question, but first the facts!!! my average cycle is 32 days, my last period started on the 11 / 02 / 2013, lasting 7 days. it's now the 10 / 04 / 13, which means i'm 26 days past due for my new cycle. still no period. 4 hpt one of which was really really pail, which i dismissed as the other 3 taken after that one continued to show negative. i have pcos. been trying with partner now for 6 years and just kind of gave up late last year. i have lower back aches but not all the time, vomited once, putting relish on veggies, eggs, meat ( never did this before) can not stand the taste of coffee ( it's like it's off). feel nauseous on way home from work quiet often ( night shift worker finish at 730am) more discharge which is like thick milky white, slight cramps when i thought i was getting my period but not painful like usual which have eased to practically nothing. now for my question. am i possibly pregnant??????

rae Apr 8, 2013 11:42:59 AM ET

I was supposed to start my period april 6th and i only spotted alittle bit that day and haven't bleed or anything since then and i'm on birth control and i always have a period for four days and start on time each time this is unusual for me

Val Apr 3, 2013 09:45:03 AM ET

Marie-u may be pregnant but ur hcg level may not be high enough yet to show positive on the home pregnancy test. wait to re-test & u should see a doctor.

Val Apr 3, 2013 09:41:27 AM ET

Kiesha- u may be pregnant but u should go see a doctor.

Val Apr 3, 2013 09:39:28 AM ET

Amber-u may be pregnant, but u should go see a doctor.

LouisaFoster Mar 20, 2013 01:16:15 AM ET

I'm due on my period in 6 days, me and my partner have been having unprotected sex for about 2 weeks now an everyday. the last time we had sex was 4 days ago. i just really want to know if i can tell if i'm pregnant or even find out if i am. is it to early to know?

marie Mar 19, 2013 04:53:55 PM ET

Hi ive read so many of these forums trying to figure out whats going on with me but i need help. so my last real normal period was on january 17 . i normally ovulate a week before i get my period. i had sex on feb. 10th and my period was due on feb 14 .( valentines day lol) well i was so cluess and forgot that i ovulate around that time and had unprotected sex. well i had got if you would call it a period. it was heavy and nothing like i had before but only lasted 3 days and it was gone. normally my periods last 5-6 days. so once my so called period ended i had this weird fluttering in my lower abdomen for about a week, along w. not being able to finish my food, headaches , when i never ever get them , hungry all the time but when id go to eat i wasnt hungry anymore. so i waited for my next period to start which was march 14 . well 3 days before it started i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had light pink on the tp. and i never stop before a period ever. so the spotting countiued, thrusday came and my period never showed. and this spotting was nothing like a period at all and i spotted two days after then it was gone. ive taken 2 preg. tests but came back - /: can someone please help ?? im worried cause idk weather im pregnant or not. -thank you!

marie Mar 19, 2013 12:53:09 PM ET

sweetu Mar 16, 2013 02:23:15 AM ET

I was expecting my periods by mar 3rd. still i didn't get my periods. i get itching n vagina. do no wats happening n my body.no signs f preg. wen can i take pregnancy test.

Amber Mar 15, 2013 11:02:50 PM ET

Well i havent been on my period for 35 days..and the last time i had sex while i was on my period thats when it stopped coming , but now im having a lot of like colored discharges, i always feel nauseous especially during night time & i have random headaches.. can somebody tell me what should i do? or at least give me some suggestions on what the case maybe//

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 Next >>