You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 41

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

LALA Aug 30, 2012 10:41:48 AM ET

My period is 4 days late i took a pregnancy test 3 tims there was a light pink line that says postive but i have bad cramps and lovwer back aches as well. my breasts are tender but idk if im pregnant since the positive line was so light but it was there.

Kari Aug 22, 2012 10:38:41 PM ET

Well i may be able to answer a couple questions.. when i was pregnant with my now 2 yr old, i had spotting 1 week before my menses was due, i took a pregnancy test at that time and boom... pregnant! i didn't really have another symptoms (not even morning sickness) the whole pregnancy so cant offer my opinion about any other early symptom besides implantation bleeding. on aug 17, i felt a few pinching sensations in my lower abdomen. i actually thought at that time... (uh-oh) then the next morning i woke up with bad low back pain. that subsided but later on that day i started spotting. i am still spotting but a little more now, i feel bloated, and i just know i'm pregnant! i took a test earlier today which was neg but it wasn't first morning urine and there needs to be enough hcg in the urine to detect on a test. goig to test again in am. sorry for the long story. for those who posted in july, what happened since your post?

Marii Aug 19, 2012 12:19:10 AM ET

Ok here i go i had my period july 27th to the 31st on day on the 28th and 29 th i had sex then i had sex all day on the 12th and 13th of august since ovulation i been having bad cramping feeling and my breast been hurting me is that mean i could be pregnant ? i also been really dizzy and emotionally

teresa Aug 16, 2012 10:47:44 PM ET

Hi maybe someone can help me i have been having sore tender breast for almost a week now i was supposed to come on on the eighth my right side breast have milk in it i did a pregnancy test and it said no someone told me that i have to wait 2 weeks is that true

marie Aug 14, 2012 10:43:06 PM ET

Ive had light period i had it for 3 days then i stoped the next day , then i got it back the next day. i been sored from under my stomachh .. i been feeling like if im bloded up , am i pregnant ? help pls ?

marie Aug 14, 2012 10:40:20 PM ET

Ive had light period i had it for 3 days then i stoped the next day , then i got it back the next day. i neen sored from inder my stomachh .. i been feeling like if im bloded up , am i pregnant ? help pls ?

Lluvia Jul 31, 2012 01:30:42 AM ET

I'm not quite sure if i'm pregnant, cause i started taking birth control and on the 3rd day when i started i had unprotected intercousre but my boyfriend didn't cum in me. i'm get very sleepy druing the day and it has happened frequently, light bleeding and my period was over a week ago, and nausea. could i be pregnant?

Disa Jul 27, 2012 09:28:01 AM ET

So im 16 days late with my period. i took a few pregnancy tests all said negative the last one i took was yesterday. i did have intercourse around the time i was ovulating. my only symptoms so far is migranes, lower back aches, sometime nausea but not vommitting, and back when i was supposed to get my period i had severe cramps but never got my periodm, and now sometimes i have light cramping but still no period as well as constipation or diarreah. i dont know what to think anymore!!!!!!!!!!???

Nadine Jul 25, 2012 05:43:32 PM ET

I'm a week late on my period, and i'm very tired all the time, i keep thinking my period is coming because i'm boated but it doesn't, i have constant headaches and backaches, am i pregnant?!

nekohl Jul 21, 2012 04:02:52 AM ET

I usually get my period on the 4th of each month but since im on a higher dose of thyriod meds it didnt come. so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 3 days in a row n the next day i had light bleeding for 4 days now, is that implantation??

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>