You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 42

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jess Feb 5, 2013 07:49:13 PM ET

Im not sure if im pregant at all, i have had sex constantly, and not even sure when i ovlate?

rosa Feb 5, 2013 01:24:52 PM ET

I want to find out if i'm pregnant or not fir the reson that this month i had my period but it was light and feel like i'm pregnant again

lashae Feb 3, 2013 07:23:30 AM ET

I need to kno if im pregnant because i missed my period for december and january and now my period is on but my period blood is brown n spotting

maria Jan 31, 2013 12:58:37 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for the past 10 month, and now it has been 8 days i have missed my period, my breast has started to swallen and i'm experiencing lower back pain, dizziness and today my dischage has been very weid it has been coming out as if it was my period only to find out it was discharge.

venise barclay Jan 30, 2013 01:31:46 PM ET

My period was so post to come on the 26 of jan but it come before on the 17 and finish on the 26 i have sex on the 4 of jan i like to know if i am pregnant

P. Robinson Jan 29, 2013 05:30:14 PM ET

My cycle was 1/11 i was intimate 1/18, i ovulated 1/21 i've had low back pain and yesterday 1/28 only i had a thick creamy white discharge no odor, no itching, but no more discharge!! it happened in like one spell i was not wet all day, didn't need a panty liner and no wetness today so its not an infection, clearly something is going on. according to all the calculators i've used it could've been from implantation which can happen between 1/27 to 1/31 so now i have to wait until the weekend sunday to be exact before i can test! pay attention to your body, keep track of exact dates and times and temps if you take it. our bodies will tell us but like most of you the wait is killing me!!!! lol

Berra Jan 28, 2013 07:43:47 AM ET

I had my menses on 10 jan , i had sex with my bf on 21,23,24,25,27 , i have headach and feel like throwing out could it be that i'm pregnant

jenny Jan 25, 2013 08:34:06 AM ET

Hi, can i ask something. i had a period last dec 30 31 jan 1 2. and then i had a spotting last january 10. and after i saw that, me and my bf having sex on january 10 11 12. and january 25 i had a period. what does it mean?

Brie Jan 25, 2013 07:17:30 AM ET

I got my period on the 3 jan, i've had sex between 16 jan to 24 jan... for the past few days i've been feeling nauseous, feel exhausted very quickly, my lower abdomen feels heavy, i've been sleeping a lot more, feeling dizzy at times, head aches... feel flushed and hot. constipated. but i don't pee frequently. could i be pregnant?

deborah Jan 24, 2013 02:13:08 PM ET

I didn't have my period this month yet

<< 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 Next >>