You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 42

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Amber Mar 15, 2013 11:02:50 PM ET

Well i havent been on my period for 35 days..and the last time i had sex while i was on my period thats when it stopped coming , but now im having a lot of like colored discharges, i always feel nauseous especially during night time & i have random headaches.. can somebody tell me what should i do? or at least give me some suggestions on what the case maybe//

Angel Mar 11, 2013 01:47:27 PM ET

Hey my girlfriend skiped her period it's been 10 days now we took a test but came back negative but she had all the symptoms now she's bleed alil bit what does that mean

Loyal Mar 10, 2013 11:05:40 PM ET

Wow,smh......well my period was post to come on today but it didn't or no signs of it,i've been getting headaches,my breast,nipples been sore and itchy for a week in a half now...somebody please tell me something.

Najee rivera Mar 6, 2013 08:41:34 PM ET

Ok i had sex on feb 9th and 10 and 11th and i was supposed to get my period on feb12th and didn't now its march 6th and still no period i have random pain from time to time in my breast and i feel sick and tired most of the time i run out of breath easily ... and lately iv been getting hungry every two or so hours ... and i feel bloated constantly what's going on someone please help me

Jazmine Mar 9, 2013 12:16:17 PM ET

This most likely means that you may be pregnant. only because if it has been a month since you were suppose to get a period and you didn't. also you might want to take a pregnancy test. due to your symptoms i say that you just might be pregnant.

leigh Mar 5, 2013 09:32:51 PM ET

I been cramping for 4 days and still haven't started the cramping comes and goes and over the weekend i had real bad headache could i be pregnant?

lyn Mar 7, 2013 12:46:18 AM ET

I have thr same issue. what dd u find out?

kiesha Mar 1, 2013 05:44:57 AM ET

Well so far i had implantation bleeding for two days and it seems like most things i do i feel dizzy and nausea. .i stared to use the restroom more ,my nipples tingle at times and breast get sore people even say my face is starting to get fat ugh i don't know what's wrong:(

worried Feb 28, 2013 10:34:43 PM ET

So my girlfriend has chronic stomach pain and she feels nauseous and she doesn't have a regular period. could she be pregnant? also she has headaches... but all these symptoms come and go in a period of about 2 hours

tamika Mar 14, 2013 01:24:52 PM ET

I had sex.on march 7 my period is late i supposedto come march1 is could i be pregant

justme Feb 26, 2013 05:31:53 AM ET

I have been spotting for 8 days and noticed today that the blood is a little darker but not as heavy as normal. i normally have cramps out of this world but i'm not having any .could i be pregent

Deshawnn Feb 25, 2013 09:02:45 PM ET

I am wanting to know if i could be pregnant? it has been 24 days since my period and on the 25th i started to spot a light pinkish color now mind you that it is only 28 days in this month is it possible that i may be pregnant? i already have four children but this is new to me and i have never missed my period for this long.

Shanika Feb 25, 2013 05:41:31 PM ET

Iv been on my periods for 13 days and for the past 13 days iv been bleeding heavy what should i do ? but i came on in january but did not come on in november and december

<< 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 Next >>