You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 42

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

brianna Jul 6, 2012 07:09:33 PM ET

I'm about 1 week late and i have all the symptoms but the test i took said know what should i do any advise

Michelle Jul 4, 2012 01:20:04 AM ET

I think i'm pregnant but i don't know 100% for sure. i'm cramping, nausea,headache,stuffiness (yes, that's is a symptom) craving carbs,body feels very tired n my breast feel heavy, n i'm itchy,achey, n backaches. my cycle is due 6 or 7 days. i'm kinda confused the pm's symptoms as well. what do u ladies think.

Ashley Jun 23, 2012 05:43:32 AM ET

Could really do with some help, i've been taking a form of the contraceptive pill for around 5 years now and recently i have been sexually active the last date off intercourse was the 9th june and i took a period yesterday (23rd june) as i had just came off my tablet a few days before hand to allow this. the problem is though that i alway have a period which lasts 5-6 days however yesterday i took cramping as normal around 10am and my period began around 1pm but by 10-11 pm last night it had stopped the bleeding was not as heaving as it normal is but my cramps where as strong as they usually are is this normal? or could there be something else?

tyra Apr 15, 2012 04:57:47 PM ET

I have three of the symptoms bleeding gums missed period seven days late and frequent urination but negative test i also had a miscarriage in february but had a cycle in march 8 whats the 411 on this

nadine Apr 7, 2012 11:31:33 AM ET

I havent had a period in like a month but this has happened maybe three times in my life and at first i think i had a miscarriage but now reading the symptoms its like i have been dizzy lately and i have had many headaches and i have this pinching feeling i work so i believe that's my reason for being sleepy but i'm not often sleeping i'm usually tired. but my boobs dont hurt that much i mean only when i push down or squeeze it i need help because i already have two kids im 23 my youngest will be 2 this year what could this be?

nadine Apr 7, 2012 11:30:22 AM ET

tima Feb 25, 2012 02:49:50 PM ET

I had my period on the 25th january and then i bled again 10 days after my period for 2 days. now i missed my period. what does this mean?

Ady Feb 24, 2012 12:12:36 AM ET

I have been having headaches during the day and nothing at night. been getting dizzy spells too as well as backaches, sore breasts sometimes felt sick to my stomach but never vomited. i am due for my period on the 28 and i am on a regular cycle of 32 days but today i noticed some spotting of pinkish red and i know implantation is usually pinkish or brown. the implantation if any would occur about a week before my period, which would be around now. can this spotting im having be implantation spotting and with all the other symptoms can i be pregnant? we have been trying 7 months now and are soo ready to be parents. this would be the perfect blessing to complete our family. has anyone else had these symptoms and ended up getting a bfp?

kenisha Feb 21, 2012 03:34:54 PM ET

Is it possible that i'm pregnant? my period is due this week and all i get is spots and cramps and i'm also feeling light headed

brianna Feb 17, 2012 06:30:19 PM ET

If you do not know if your going to have a baby right away would you feel it????

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>