You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 43

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Hampton Nov 15, 2012 11:13:10 AM ET

My last cycle was 10/23/2012. i begin ovulating 11/6/2012 and have been having non-stop cramps since 11/04/2012. i also can't stay awake too long. as soon as i hit a chair or couch i want to sleep. it is affecting my work task. i also feel like something is pressing up against my bladder like i have to cm or go to the ladies room. constipation is horrible and has been something ongoing for the past week. had a light brown discharge yesterday. cycle is due to start on the 11/20/2012 so i want to wait until then to see if it comes on before i waste my money. hopefully, its just going to be a rough period this month but only god knows.

Jen Nov 14, 2012 02:17:50 PM ET

Period 3 days late but have cramping like its going to come any time now, usually a 28 day cycle-now day 31, alot of gas, very hungry...pregnant? should i test or keep waiting?

Tori Nov 10, 2012 04:54:27 PM ET

My period is going on 3 days late....im cramping, bloated, constipated and tired. could i be pregnant and is it to early to test anxious to know.

Quadria Nov 8, 2012 01:19:22 PM ET

My last period was october 6th.. i've been experiencing cramps, constipation, and very little nausea, but confused on whether i am pregnant or about to have my period.. i'm never late when it comes to my cycle and here it is going on 3 days late.. if i am, hope it's a girl.. i have enough boys lol

Katherine Nov 7, 2012 10:12:53 PM ET

My last period was sep.8 and i didnt have one in october and it's 11-7-12 and for almost a month my boobs have been sore and i have had moodswings,i took 5 tests they all showed pregnant,but is there anything else that would make it show pregnant,guess ill have to find out at my doctors app. tomorrow :) i hope im going to have a wittle baby:))

trisha Nov 5, 2012 10:49:51 PM ET

My last period was on 9/26/12 anx its now 11/5/12 and i tooj a test 10/25/12 and it was negative. should i get another test and try it again?

kelly . Oct 26, 2012 07:19:44 AM ET

My last period was 9/19 - 9/22 . it is now 10-26 , no period . just mild cramping. one day this week it got so bad that my eyes began to water, i couldn't eat & i felt like i had to throw up . i forced my to sleep and when i woke up , i felt a lot better . no sore boobs . could i be pregnant? whens the best time to test ?

anon Oct 24, 2012 03:44:30 PM ET

I had my period twice last month the first was in the beginning of the month the second was on the 25th. i normally have sore boobs for about a week before i do get my period.i do have bad case of nausea also. i was wondering if this is normal or not. please advice.

Jillian Oct 23, 2012 08:32:43 PM ET

If you think you might be pregnant, take a pregnancy test a few days after you were supposed to start your period, for best results. if it says negative, but you still think you might be pregnant, make an appointment with your doctor or at a family health center or planned parenthood and get a blood test done. if you are pregnant, the sooner you find out the better. any bad habits you might have you can stop sooner as well as schedule your first ob appointment. if you aren't pregnant and are having strange symptoms that won't go away, it could be an illness. and if you have been ttc for over a year you might need fertility treatments to help things along. good luck to everyone on your life adventure!! :-)

dynikka Oct 16, 2012 05:50:39 PM ET

I'm trying to have a baby i just got my iud taken out on 9-26-12 i had my period already on 9-27-12 and it stop 9-30-12 i been bae sex every sence then i took a test but it said negative could i be don't know and be been having symptoms any help

<< 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next >>