You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 43

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Krestik Jan 19, 2013 10:02:42 PM ET

Hello i started my period january 4th.. and i had sex on thursday at 12:00 am at night. and on friday i took a ovulation test to see if i'm ovulated and it said i am.. and it's been three days now but today my boobs hurt and nipples are sore.. does it mean i got pregnant? or still ovulating?

Stephinie Jan 18, 2013 06:23:38 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. for the last 2 months, i have been having symptoms of my period for the entire month: sore breast, head aches, cramping, fatigue, and moodiness, then my period would start. but it would be weird. i normally get it for 3-4 days with day one and two of heavy bleeding, but i haven't had any heavy bleeding the last two months. lately, i have been very nauseated and sometimes vomiting. could i be pregnant?

e. scott Jan 18, 2013 09:41:28 AM ET

I spotted very lightly for a day an a half. then it went away and havent seen anything since. i feel like something is constantly in my throat. sometimes i feel like i have to throw up but never do. i see veins in my breast iam also having headaches and tired and hungry all of the time

P. Robinson Jan 29, 2013 05:15:13 PM ET

It depends on when your cycle was and when you ovulated because it sound like you experienced implantation bleeding but how long ago was that is the question and when is your next expected period? overall it sure sounds like you're pregnant to me and if you are and that's what you want good luck, god bless and go take a test!!

Jasmine Jan 17, 2013 10:35:59 AM ET

I just had sex december 30th and it january 17th i haven't got my period yet

Anonymous Jan 17, 2013 07:36:55 AM ET

I had my period on the 1st of dec for two weeks straight, then got my period again on the 27th dec till the 1 of jan 2013, no i've been having cramps fo r the last week feeling like im about to get my period but nothing happens, please help!!!

Leanne Jan 16, 2013 08:11:10 PM ET

I'm getting lots off headache does it mean i'm pregnant& my belly feel hard i will not know if i am never been pregnant before i'm 16 years age i'm bit worried bout it can someone help?

Becc Jan 12, 2013 01:47:27 AM ET

I had a m/c 8 mounths ago and need some help iv had 3 ok pmt and now i'm 12 day late iv done all kinds of test cheep dear one all of them have said no i was going to wait till next week to do one more or go to the doc i don't no what to do has any one been like me thanks x (----hugs-----)

Elisha Jan 11, 2013 02:45:03 AM ET

Hi my names elisha .. i have a questionn . my boobs were sore for like 2 days and now they really arent tht sore .... & i also started my peiod on the expected time but im not bleeding half as bad as i usually do.. and i bleeding juss here and there , does this mean in prego ?

monet Jan 9, 2013 10:20:26 PM ET

I was suppose to get my period a couple days ago, i have these sharp pains in my lower stomach, and i keep peeing more than usual.. am i pregnant?

Michaela Jan 9, 2013 09:01:24 PM ET

I just had a baby in september and i am on the shot but i had one period 6 weeks after. i had my baby and didn't have a period for like 2 months and now i been bleeding for 3 weeks. could i be pregnant.

TEN'A Jan 11, 2013 09:37:32 AM ET

Chances are no. the depo shot is notorious for stopping your periods and or causing you to bleed for long periods of time. that particular birth control method can drastically effect your cycle. hope that helps. :)

<< 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 Next >>