You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 43

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jamie Feb 24, 2013 07:46:18 PM ET

My cycle is suppose to come on the 26 and i wiped my self and it is like pink discharge

ashley Feb 24, 2013 05:23:22 PM ET

I have been spotting pink for 2 days now could i be pregnant

Lisa Feb 23, 2013 03:45:39 PM ET

Hi i just finished my period two days ago...i started sunday night and i just finished wednesday. me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday and the day before with no problems and right when we were about to start i bled...it was sord of like a dark brownish red...can somebody please tell me what that was!!???

Welsh chick Feb 23, 2013 02:25:38 PM ET

A week before my period was due i was spottin light red blood hardly any tho and then it stopped i'm supose to start my period 3-4 days ago but instead of it being a proper period it's just brown slimy stuff not a lot tho i'm also getting constant head aches tiredness all the time feeling sick very emotional and getting cramps is this a early sign of pregnancy?

yell23 Feb 23, 2013 09:31:25 AM ET

I usually..come..on mi period the same time as my cousin.17.or a day later...and this month about to be over...i been having sharp cramps..i thought..my period was on that day,but it wasn't help i got 5more days...left can i still come on..???

charli Feb 22, 2013 04:18:00 PM ET

Hiya i had a bleed on sunday for a day and only very light which i usually have but then two days later i was bleeding like old blood really deep brown colour. i've been feeling under the weather too. anyone got any information please. x

Cory Pots Feb 22, 2013 01:21:11 AM ET

Im on my 17 days delayed period and had a brown discharge with a little watery blood stain today. am i pregnant and having a miscarriage? please help. thanks

Victoria Feb 20, 2013 08:46:37 PM ET

I think i am pregnant but im not sure . in the beginning my tummy kept feeling with cramps and it hurted a lot , now i keep getting headachs here and there today i woke up with a mind grain i am soooooo tired i can sleep all day . my boobs hurt sometimes not all the time and their even alittle darker my legs were hurting for like 2 straight days . but i got my period it was like brownish in the beginning but then i got my regular period but it lasted like 3 days instead of 4 -5 like usually . i wake up with headachs but i have taken like 4 urin test already all came out negative also i kept getting these lower back pains like crazy and i ate pizza the other day and it gave me the runs.. what do u think that i am or am not pregnant ?

Alona Feb 17, 2013 10:02:46 PM ET

I have no pregnancy symptoms but now i am 17 days missed period. but 4-5 days before 1 drop of blood had seen colored with grey mix brown. normally my periods come on february 2nd on 28-30 cycle. i didn't take pregnancy teat so i didn't that i am pregnant or not. pls tell me i am pregnant or not.

Victoria Feb 21, 2013 12:40:09 PM ET

I think that you are and need to get tested asap

chas Feb 12, 2013 06:43:56 PM ET

So i had some of these symptoms, most of them actually. i had sex on days that my ovulation calculator says that was my fertile days(didn't find this out until afterwards), which was on the day of the 26th&27th of jan. i had some odd spotting(only when i wiped) on the third of feb. my monthly wasn't due until the 13th(tomorrow). i had more very very very light pink spotting(only when i wiped) on the 11th. then today the 12th, i started cramping, horribly in some places. & i've had to urinate a lot lately, like this has been going on for a while. i noticed today it's been happening quiet a lot, and i noticed again (only when i wipe) there is light pink blood, but more than spotting. then after a while it turnt into an orangish pink color.. this is not like a normal period, it's not even how my normal one starts out.. could i be pregnant, having a miscarriage, or could this be my period? any help will be highly appreciated.

<< 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 Next >>