You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 43

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

kenisha Feb 21, 2012 03:34:54 PM ET

Is it possible that i'm pregnant? my period is due this week and all i get is spots and cramps and i'm also feeling light headed

brianna Feb 17, 2012 06:30:19 PM ET

If you do not know if your going to have a baby right away would you feel it????

issy Nov 2, 2011 03:35:42 AM ET

I havent missed my period yet but the color of my urine has changed, does that mean am pregnant?

babs Oct 20, 2011 12:52:13 PM ET

Have had my first period after my child was born it started sep 24 under a lot of stress and having lots of sex but he pulls out everytime got real bad back cramps two nights ago n none since and should b due for next period in couple days is that normal for cramps to come n go before period or should i be worried might b prego again?

samantha Oct 12, 2011 09:28:25 PM ET

I have all the pregnancy symtoms headache tired back sore peeing a lot i had brown discharge a month or 2 ago but i'm really nervous to take a test, should o take one or just leave it be all my friends says i'm pregnant

Manda Oct 8, 2011 08:19:44 AM ET

I had cramping on the 25th on one side which is when the calculator says i would have implanted.i've been falling asleep exhausted at 8pm, shortly after my kids. i'm now 4 days late, yikes. guess i'm getting a test today!

CAM Aug 21, 2011 08:07:26 PM ET

I am not sure if i am pregnant yet, still too early. but i know when i ovulated and had sex with hubby. is is normal if i did get pregnant this time, to feel a constant slight "pressure" type by your bladder? thanks

Chelsea-ann Aug 13, 2011 09:38:46 PM ET

My last period started on july 31st but only lasted about 4 or 5 days. now for the past couple weeks all i do is throw up and even though i am hungry food just seems yucky!, a lot of the time all i throw up is stomach vile, so far its negative on the test which i already know it stil 2 early to tell, but has any1 else ever gotten this sick in the beginning of a pregnancy i mean right at the beginning,

kirsty Jun 26, 2011 02:34:14 PM ET

Had my implannon out on the 2nd june and have been trying like mad to conceive. for two weeks my breast have been sore itchy and nipples have been like football studs and dark in colour. today i got some light pink blood when i wipe hardly any on pad(tmi)its slowing down already can anyone help is this period or implantation bleed?

brooke May 25, 2011 11:37:41 AM ET

I am the same way i usually get my pms symptoms a week before my period i had none and now i have this weird bleeding very very light orangy or pinkish color this makes day 3 i had it still no symptoms i have experienced abdomnal pains a week ago and and i got nueasa feeling while riding in car and my friends dog omg wont leave my side and protects me lol i never been pregnant before so im so confused on what to think

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>