You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 44

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

sam Apr 14, 2011 03:34:44 PM ET

I have very sensitive/sore breasts. and nipples i feel tired quite often and i get regular headaches and i am moody i took a couple ov pregnancy tests and they came out negative but i have signs of pregnancy could i be pregnant

Mel Mar 30, 2011 11:31:34 PM ET

Been married 3 years no kids had 2 failed ivf's. had 4 day 5 donor embryo transfers it now 10 have had brown discharge. massive headache the type i get when periods due. hope in pregnant i'm 45 in a few weeks.

Tina Mar 14, 2011 02:05:37 PM ET

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, nausea, headache, tiredness etc and 3 days after being late l saw a brownish discharge which lasted for 2 1/2 days. i took 10 hpt and 1 blood test and all came out negative. i have been pregnant before and l know all the signs and l don't believe that it's all in my head. have somebody gone thru all these and ended up being pregnant? an answer will be very much appreciated. thank you.

ADAOBI Dec 21, 2010 02:20:39 PM ET

I just had a baby 5month ago, since then i have gotten two period, but awaiting the third one, but it's not coming. lately, i started having pain in my lower abdomen, and saliva in my mouth,very light pinkish brown spotting, plus dizziness, i dont know, could i be pregnant?

kay Nov 20, 2010 02:02:36 AM ET

To you like me it so hard when your trying and u just wanna give up you can't put it in gods hand and let him work it out. to emma from england ,thankyou i needed that.i think i stop trying monthes ago and today i found out i'm the "p" word so don't give up just pray and this 4 u and your family not 2 keep a man!!

Alicia Nov 18, 2010 01:58:25 AM ET

I have been peeing alot lately and it feels like something is pushing on my bladder and my stomach is getting somewhat bigger. am i pregnant?

kimberly Nov 14, 2010 02:54:37 PM ET

I was dues for my period almost 7 days ago today i went to use the restroom and peed a very light pink and wipped a very light pink color. went to the bathroom an hour later no pink blood but am still wipping light pink. i usually feel some light cramps but no heavy bleeding like usual. i feel dizzy everytime i am working feels like i want to pass out or faint. my boobs ache in pain but thats just tje gland not the nipple. could there be a chance that i might be pregnant. i need help

amber marie Nov 6, 2010 04:54:12 PM ET

I have soreness in my breats bbut my period is over and sometimes i feel like i want to throwup and just pass out is this normal? my period was 9 days ago that it ended

karen Oct 19, 2010 01:37:05 AM ET

Ive had my periods 4 days ago but instead of lasting 7 days theyve lasted 5 nd 2 days later have spotting with clear mucus nd backaches,headaches nd sum sickness plus im always tired...am i pregnant?

laura Oct 14, 2010 04:28:48 PM ET

I had intercourse 4 times, 14 days before my period starts, my period was due today but it hasnt come. iv had cramping in stomach and my breasts are tender, could i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next >>