You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 44

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Marii Aug 19, 2012 12:19:10 AM ET

Ok here i go i had my period july 27th to the 31st on day on the 28th and 29 th i had sex then i had sex all day on the 12th and 13th of august since ovulation i been having bad cramping feeling and my breast been hurting me is that mean i could be pregnant ? i also been really dizzy and emotionally

teresa Aug 16, 2012 10:47:44 PM ET

Hi maybe someone can help me i have been having sore tender breast for almost a week now i was supposed to come on on the eighth my right side breast have milk in it i did a pregnancy test and it said no someone told me that i have to wait 2 weeks is that true

marie Aug 14, 2012 10:43:06 PM ET

Ive had light period i had it for 3 days then i stoped the next day , then i got it back the next day. i been sored from under my stomachh .. i been feeling like if im bloded up , am i pregnant ? help pls ?

marie Aug 14, 2012 10:40:20 PM ET

Ive had light period i had it for 3 days then i stoped the next day , then i got it back the next day. i neen sored from inder my stomachh .. i been feeling like if im bloded up , am i pregnant ? help pls ?

Lluvia Jul 31, 2012 01:30:42 AM ET

I'm not quite sure if i'm pregnant, cause i started taking birth control and on the 3rd day when i started i had unprotected intercousre but my boyfriend didn't cum in me. i'm get very sleepy druing the day and it has happened frequently, light bleeding and my period was over a week ago, and nausea. could i be pregnant?

Disa Jul 27, 2012 09:28:01 AM ET

So im 16 days late with my period. i took a few pregnancy tests all said negative the last one i took was yesterday. i did have intercourse around the time i was ovulating. my only symptoms so far is migranes, lower back aches, sometime nausea but not vommitting, and back when i was supposed to get my period i had severe cramps but never got my periodm, and now sometimes i have light cramping but still no period as well as constipation or diarreah. i dont know what to think anymore!!!!!!!!!!???

Nadine Jul 25, 2012 05:43:32 PM ET

I'm a week late on my period, and i'm very tired all the time, i keep thinking my period is coming because i'm boated but it doesn't, i have constant headaches and backaches, am i pregnant?!

nekohl Jul 21, 2012 04:02:52 AM ET

I usually get my period on the 4th of each month but since im on a higher dose of thyriod meds it didnt come. so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 3 days in a row n the next day i had light bleeding for 4 days now, is that implantation??

brianna Jul 6, 2012 07:09:33 PM ET

I'm about 1 week late and i have all the symptoms but the test i took said know what should i do any advise

Michelle Jul 4, 2012 01:20:04 AM ET

I think i'm pregnant but i don't know 100% for sure. i'm cramping, nausea,headache,stuffiness (yes, that's is a symptom) craving carbs,body feels very tired n my breast feel heavy, n i'm itchy,achey, n backaches. my cycle is due 6 or 7 days. i'm kinda confused the pm's symptoms as well. what do u ladies think.

<< 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next >>