You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 44

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jen Jan 9, 2013 07:59:29 PM ET

I had unsex on december30 ever since then i been feeling moody,sleepy,cramps,light headed,sometimes i feel like throwing up. my boyfriends eating & sleeping arrange have change,he sleeps late now & eats less then usual. can i be pregnant?

jesslyn felix Jan 9, 2013 04:36:19 PM ET

I had my period on 19 of december 2012.had sex on the 1st of january 2013, i took an emergency pill can i be pregant.please tell me.

Guest Jan 9, 2013 01:47:18 AM ET

I have missed my 2 period..the first day of my last period was nov 4th.. home test and blood test are all neg.. lots of preg. signs and symptoms.. could i still be preg? not really sure what's going on.. i am normally regular.. dr appointment tomorrow morning.. wish me luck.. i am so nervous :(

kim&kids Jan 8, 2013 08:33:16 PM ET

You may be prego. take a test. im having the same thing but today is my first missed prd.will test after 8.

Cberr Jan 8, 2013 03:52:14 PM ET

Last day of my last period was approx. 30th november. my periods are usually regular. i have been getting acne for about 2 weeks. been more gassy but loss of appetite. been urinating more frequently. been very tired and finding it hard to concentrate. very emotional, happy one minute crying the next and i keep getting a slight soreness (twinges) in either side of my lower abdomen. usually around my period i suffer for really painful cramps but i have not experienced these this month..i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negative. could i still be pregnant?

Ariell Jan 6, 2013 10:16:17 AM ET

I had sex jan. 3 but i been off my depo shots in 8 months i'm i pregrant????? i been having back pains in eating in sleepin alot

jane Dec 31, 2012 01:47:09 PM ET

Are u pg?

rocky Dec 31, 2012 01:42:53 PM ET

Cramping and bleeding 5 days after ovulation. my boobs hurt sooo bad also. what does it mean? ps i also wiped blood but gone now

Miya white Dec 24, 2012 06:36:23 PM ET

I just had my period on the 12 and went off on the 15 i had sex on the 22 and i started bleedin on the 23 it stoped and was brown now im bleedin again i been feeling a little dizzy and major lower side back an stomach pains can someone pleasee tell me what is going on?

kim Dec 22, 2012 08:27:46 PM ET

My last period was on 11/29/12 had sex on 12/3/12 started cramping and my stomach was bubbing and my body was feeling i have my period but still feel the same

<< 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next >>