You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 47

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Misc Oct 12, 2010 06:15:06 PM ET

Hello- i have a question.... on aug 31st... i had my normal peiord... on sept. 4 & 5 i took hpt and they both showed a very light line... then the 5th ended 8th.. (very normal) i got my period ... so i was really confused.. and assumed i wasnt becasue of the period.. then 5 days later more brownish stuff nothing heavy veryyyy light came out.. would there be anyway i was preggos??

privet Sep 12, 2010 03:40:01 AM ET

We've been trying for two years i always think i have the signs and symptoms and some months my periods very late and we get excited tests ar always negative and then i get a horriable period soon after , but we will keep trying, the fun and excitement is half of it the journey u stat is the rest, waiting for my journey is devastating everymonth.

Emma Aug 17, 2010 05:52:01 AM ET

Do not give up in trying for a family. losing babies is devastating and very emotional and will never leave your heart but one day you will be holding your baby in your arms and realise that you were strong enough to get through it.

brittney Jul 28, 2010 09:14:52 PM ET

My period is irregular. i'm trying to get pregnant and for the past 10 days my husband and i have had sex every day several times a day and i have 5 of these symptoms. is it too soon to be having these symptoms? i have headaches, cramps, tender breasts/nipples, nausea, loss and gain of appetite, frequent urination, lower back pain, bloating,i'm moody and i'm extremely exhausted!

Abigail Jul 20, 2010 04:24:59 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. i have an un-normal period. some times i am on a 28 day cycle,and other times i am on a 52day cycle. how can we work past that?

help Jul 15, 2010 07:37:30 PM ET

I have the implant i have got majority of the symptoms of pregnacy also cramping but no spotting of blood or bleeding, i have taken a test and its come up negitive but my main worry is my nipples have gone darker and im craving things that im not much for or weird things like coal and sand... thanks

ravinder Jul 10, 2010 02:21:45 AM ET

My period is missed in 10 days

lona Jul 9, 2010 11:12:44 AM ET

I made love with my partner 4 times during ovlution now 5 days over to my ovlution and i have very bad pain in my lower abdomen and lower back am i be pregnant

Halima May 30, 2010 04:26:33 PM ET

This is my 9th year not pregnant never used fmly planning ,ihav 2 kidz one is . 10yrs ,8yrs.

rita kariuki May 12, 2010 05:42:21 AM ET

I am having trouble in getting pregnant after 4 years on family planning.

<< 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next >>