You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 48

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

mattie Dec 2, 2012 05:00:15 PM ET

Pamela that is def a bladder ifection start drinking cranberry juice and go to the doctor now

Starr Dec 1, 2012 01:12:30 AM ET

Okay so i had my period at the very beginning of the month nd throughout the month i have had a lot of sex with my child's father ( only partner ) nd now as of today i have been to the ladies room more then 20 times nd outta 20 at least 3 times ihad very very light pink spotting only when i wipe i have the biggest headache ever ifeel like i have to throw up ijust keep spitting my stomach has butterflies nd sharp pain at times nd i kept dosing off at work today , plz dnt tell me i'm pregnant !

Cinda Dec 1, 2012 12:02:21 AM ET

I had sex two days ago and i feel bloated and gasy and keep on using the rest room my belly hurt on top bad my lower back hurts on the right what does that mean

liz Nov 29, 2012 09:51:11 AM ET

Hello i'm 2 weeks late n spotting lite pink i'm scare to check i'm pg......

pamela Nov 29, 2012 02:31:29 AM ET

Hey, ive had sex a few times and ive been fine. i woke up this morning and ive got a sore belly, and pains inside my belly. so i went to pee and that was fine then i felt i needed to pee again, but i couldn't pee and when i wiped there was like really faint blood. but there is no blood on my pants. so i went back to bed and my belly was still sore. so i sat on the toilet and finally done a poo but i couldn't pee. i think i might have a bladder infection but im not sure. help me? only 17.

sinead Nov 27, 2012 04:32:12 PM ET

Any of you lovely ladies find out your pregnant? im only 13 days past ovulation i am 2 days late on my period as of tomorrow, and me and my husband have been ttc, but i have had a neg test yesterday :( but my cycles are always right on time!

Kat Nov 27, 2012 11:16:21 AM ET

My last period was october 3rd, and i had intercourse on the 20th, my periods have been somewhat normal for the past couple months, so my never period was supposed to be november 18th but it never came, and i figured no big deal they have been a little late before, but today i am 10 days late, although i did have bleeding on november 25th my 8th day being late but it was really light, and did not last all day, and same with the 26th again a little bleeding but nothing like my normal period. could i be pregnant? also i'm feeling a lot more tired even though i may not do anything all day, i'm not sure if this would have anything to do with possibly being pregnant but when i eat, i find that i'm getting hungry only a couple hours later even though i just had a big meal.

Catherine Nov 26, 2012 05:48:11 PM ET

Hello my name is catherine, an i have a question to ask anyone that may have an answer for me... my fiance i moved to our studio on october 10th, and shortly after that i had my monthly... it lasted about day and for me that is a really short and sweet monthly, for the most part it was just spotting... a very un usual monthly for me... but i bibn't think of any thing being wrong till now... it's november 26 an on the 15th i used a pregnancy test to see if i made of been pregnant an it come out negative so i just thought i was late... be cuz, usually have my monthly in the beginning of the month... but now i'm wondering if something is wrong or i might be actually pregnant... done anyone know by a chance when i should take my next pregnancy test... the thing is i don't have the income to keep on buying the pregnancy tests...

Ash Nov 22, 2012 03:53:40 PM ET

Just got off bc bc it was implanted in my uterus. bam. now i'm 11 days late with every symptom known to mankind. reallyyyyy hope my period starts soon. keep your fingers crossed that i'm not pregnant!

chelsea Nov 21, 2012 09:00:47 AM ET

My period come on 3 week ago can i still get pregnant if my pregnant pass cus i feeling a lot of pain in my stomach it don't fee normal i really way to know i didn't take no test yet but i should today i see

<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next >>