Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 48

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

sysy Dec 21, 2012 07:20:55 PM ET

I'm 19 and i'm on my period i bleed heavily bad it's hurts alot my stomach be in pain and cramping alot,i want know why my stomach in pain when i walk or stand down.

Jessica Dec 19, 2012 07:36:24 AM ET

Lately i have been getting major headaches non stop,it recently stop like two weeks ago,today 1in the a.m i experienced a headache but it stop.and like a month ago i felt like i had to go to the bathroom really bad as i looked down i spotted blood but it stop usually when my period is known for coming i would spot like 4times but i'm not and my period suppose to come tomrrow but i'm not getting any crankyness,no mood swings,no cramping like how i use to, i've been tired, even when i bend down i feel like i can't get up,and also i would get a little pain on my lower side of my stomache,lower back pains,and my stomache is shape as preganate what does it means?

jazzy Dec 17, 2012 10:56:31 PM ET

My period is 3 days late my boobs are very sore and last night in the bathtub a cream white liquid started to come out of them...what could this be

jaz Jan 20, 2013 08:58:04 PM ET

Same here :/

Dana Dec 13, 2012 07:28:11 AM ET

Hello, im 26, momma of 2. i just went to the bathroom, wiped clear, thick mucus (quarter size blop). this has been the 1st and only time this has ever happen to me. i have the mirena iud (4 years) what could this be???

Guest Jan 9, 2013 05:32:12 AM ET

It happens to me when i'm in the mood!!

paula Dec 10, 2012 06:24:03 PM ET

Im 14 days late..sore breasts, heartburn and nausea. tired, hungry but nothing tastes good, i have to go to the bathroom a lot. we've been ttc for years, i had a miscarriage in april at eight weeks. took a test last tuesday and it was negative, could i still be pregnant

Candygirl12 Dec 8, 2012 03:19:49 PM ET

Ah week before my period i'm having cramps and bloating and sore boobs this has never happen to me before normally the day before my period but never a week

Nita Dec 5, 2012 04:43:56 AM ET

Okay i had unprotected sex with my fiance on fridayand then on sunday i went to the bathroom and when i went to wipe myself i noticed light bleeding on the tissue. today is now tuesday and my bleeding is still light and i feel like bubbles are popping in my stomach. can anyone help me with what this might be.

Lisa Dec 4, 2012 05:21:51 PM ET

My daughter is 16. she is on the pill. she has missed her last 3 periods. her bf doesn't use a condom. she complains of sore breasts and often she is has an upset stomach but no vomitting. she took a pregnancy test a couple days ago and it was negative. could she be pregnant or what else could be going on?

mattie Dec 2, 2012 10:00:15 PM ET

Pamela that is def a bladder ifection start drinking cranberry juice and go to the doctor now

Starr Dec 1, 2012 06:12:30 AM ET

Okay so i had my period at the very beginning of the month nd throughout the month i have had a lot of sex with my child's father ( only partner ) nd now as of today i have been to the ladies room more then 20 times nd outta 20 at least 3 times ihad very very light pink spotting only when i wipe i have the biggest headache ever ifeel like i have to throw up ijust keep spitting my stomach has butterflies nd sharp pain at times nd i kept dosing off at work today , plz dnt tell me i'm pregnant !

<< 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question