You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 48

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Crystal Nov 16, 2012 02:27:40 PM ET

I missed my period last week, i have been on the pills for many years but i been bloated, sleeping alot, bathroom alot, pain in my lower back and rightside have gotten sick feelin, could i be pregnant?

shay Nov 15, 2012 10:12:33 PM ET

Im not sure if im pregnant or not but i have been so tired lately my boobs are super sore i have to pee so much during the night and im always craving sweets and wings what does that mean?

Hampton Nov 15, 2012 11:13:10 AM ET

My last cycle was 10/23/2012. i begin ovulating 11/6/2012 and have been having non-stop cramps since 11/04/2012. i also can't stay awake too long. as soon as i hit a chair or couch i want to sleep. it is affecting my work task. i also feel like something is pressing up against my bladder like i have to cm or go to the ladies room. constipation is horrible and has been something ongoing for the past week. had a light brown discharge yesterday. cycle is due to start on the 11/20/2012 so i want to wait until then to see if it comes on before i waste my money. hopefully, its just going to be a rough period this month but only god knows.

Jen Nov 14, 2012 02:17:50 PM ET

Period 3 days late but have cramping like its going to come any time now, usually a 28 day cycle-now day 31, alot of gas, very hungry...pregnant? should i test or keep waiting?

Tori Nov 10, 2012 04:54:27 PM ET

My period is going on 3 days late....im cramping, bloated, constipated and tired. could i be pregnant and is it to early to test anxious to know.

Quadria Nov 8, 2012 01:19:22 PM ET

My last period was october 6th.. i've been experiencing cramps, constipation, and very little nausea, but confused on whether i am pregnant or about to have my period.. i'm never late when it comes to my cycle and here it is going on 3 days late.. if i am, hope it's a girl.. i have enough boys lol

Katherine Nov 7, 2012 10:12:53 PM ET

My last period was sep.8 and i didnt have one in october and it's 11-7-12 and for almost a month my boobs have been sore and i have had moodswings,i took 5 tests they all showed pregnant,but is there anything else that would make it show pregnant,guess ill have to find out at my doctors app. tomorrow :) i hope im going to have a wittle baby:))

trisha Nov 5, 2012 10:49:51 PM ET

My last period was on 9/26/12 anx its now 11/5/12 and i tooj a test 10/25/12 and it was negative. should i get another test and try it again?

kelly . Oct 26, 2012 07:19:44 AM ET

My last period was 9/19 - 9/22 . it is now 10-26 , no period . just mild cramping. one day this week it got so bad that my eyes began to water, i couldn't eat & i felt like i had to throw up . i forced my to sleep and when i woke up , i felt a lot better . no sore boobs . could i be pregnant? whens the best time to test ?

anon Oct 24, 2012 03:44:30 PM ET

I had my period twice last month the first was in the beginning of the month the second was on the 25th. i normally have sore boobs for about a week before i do get my period.i do have bad case of nausea also. i was wondering if this is normal or not. please advice.

<< 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 Next >>