You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jay Jun 19, 2017 07:12:29 AM ET

So my partner and i was intimate on june 16 and my period or what ever started the following day, some time between the morning and afternoon. only problem is my period isn't due. i had cramping yesterday but not as bad as my period cramps. then i caught a head ache that day for a bit and then went away. now my period is due between june 25 to the 27. now i say that because it comes 2 days early some times which i know is normal but it started the 17 and it's not heavy but it's not light and it's definitely not as heavy as my usual period. today is day two and it's looking like my second to last day of my period, which last for up to 7 days.

Mrs. G Jun 17, 2017 06:43:32 PM ET

I am 44 years still able to have children. had a miscarriage in jan 2017. i had a normal cycle in march and april. no cycle since april 26, 2017. took a hpt june 1, 2017 it was negative. i am a strange gal. i never have morning sickness or any other beginning pregnancy signs. i just have no period. oh i have not been experiencing any peri menopause symptoms. thanks for any feedback.

Summi Jun 14, 2017 10:58:15 PM ET

I got married on feb 2017 got my first period on 10 of march,second period on 12 april,and third on 13 may..and i haven't seen my period untill now for this month, and i am not feeling any symptoms of pregnancy besides light cramping and headaches.... me and my husband have unprotected sex almost every day..could i be pregnant

King Jun 13, 2017 06:54:42 AM ET

My period was from the 16th to the 23rd of last month. (may) and on the 5th and 7th of this month june. i was artificially inseminated. since then i have experienced just about every earlier symptom except the darkening of my areoles. my brests have gotten larger. i have on again off again headaches. the first one lasts like 2 days ish!! went away for 3 and now it's back. my belly has been cramping on again off again and so on. my period is supposed to come tomorrow. i've been taking pregnancy tests every morning. sadly they have all been negative . and, yes i know it's to early to test. so i guess my question is... if my period doesn't come on, what is the likelyhood that i am pregnant??

lihle May 31, 2017 02:29:49 PM ET

Hi guys, i usually get my period two days before the month end, but this time i haven't gotten it. all i have is sore breasts. it's been three weeks now,headache,dizziness and cramps on my uterus.

Sunnday May 22, 2017 11:34:12 AM ET

I came on march 25 and off april 2nd. today is may 22nd. i'm not sure if i'm pregnant, my tubes have been tied since 9/21/12...i'm really hoping i'm not pregnant but ..what are your thoughts on this? anyone.

Teck May 21, 2017 10:19:06 PM ET

Hi i'm on my 22nd day now of my cycle. my cycle is usually 25 days and we had unprotected sex on the 10th 11th and 13th. the past few days i fell asleep feeling always tired and sleepy every afternoon. got headaches, sore nipples and cramps. i'm wondering if maybe this could just be a hormonal drop as i just came off frm using a pill last april. took 3 pts and came back negative. i'm confused.

Maposhio May 20, 2017 07:39:00 AM ET

I last saw my period on the 10th of april and i was supposed to see my period this month on may 08th but nothing more showed up and today is the 20th. so i took a pregnancy test on the 10th of this month and it was like control line bold and test line was faint. so i'm wondering if i could be pregnant or what. please help, i'm confused.

Kelly May 28, 2017 11:40:53 PM ET

I took a pregnancy test today and it said the same thing, regardless if the test line is faint or bold the fact that it showed on the results you are pregnant. i had that happen with my second son, i almost didn't see the line, then i went to the doctors to get it confirmed and sure enough i was.. so please dont take it lightly.

Jessica May 16, 2017 09:50:33 AM ET

Hi my name is jessica and i have the iud birth control and i always got on my period the end of february early march but i haven't gotten on it yet but this month i spotted very light for two days. and i was wondering can i be pregnant?

nicky May 11, 2017 08:29:01 AM ET

I had my period the 30th of march, i always do unprotected with my husband. i haven't seen my period from that time and now it's may. is it possible that i am pregnant?

Tania May 15, 2017 02:57:39 AM ET

Yes you most likely are.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 Next >>