You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Feb 25, 2018 05:20:52 PM ET

My last cycle was january 20th through 25th. i have 3 days left out of february and i haven't seen my cycle yet. what is the problem? i need answers.

Jennyleon907 Feb 28, 2018 06:06:45 PM ET

Same thing is happening to me. what can it be?

Chloe Feb 24, 2018 04:44:34 AM ET

Got my period on the 19th jan. cycle lasts 32 days usually. done a test today 24th feb , which said not pregnant. would i need to do another test?

Shell Feb 21, 2018 04:45:14 PM ET

I had two periods in jan, my normal period jan5-10, and got it again the 25th-the 30th. it's now feb 21st, no period for the month of feb. could i be pregnant? i have a 2 year old and had a tubal pregnancy. a year after i had him, my obgyn said he tide my one tube. i have left off, so well i would never get pregnant again as i've had three tubals prior to my son that led to a tubal removal on the left 2 years before i had him. i know god can do whatever he wants to hints i have my son but i'm just wondering if i am pregnant or if it's just stress or something. somebody please get back to me with help.

Shelby Feb 22, 2018 08:31:47 PM ET

Same problem , except i've never had kids. did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not ?

Guest Feb 26, 2018 11:15:00 AM ET

This exact thing has happen to me and it is now feb 26 and i have no period . i cramped on and off for a day or two.

Wondering Feb 17, 2018 12:08:58 AM ET

I spotted in january for 2 days then had sex 2 days before. now it's feb 16 and i spotted from the 14th to 15th and it stopped.

rc Feb 14, 2018 02:23:50 AM ET

Got my period on jan. 17 and it's usually a 28 day cycle. i have a period app and said i was supposed to get it the 12th. but, still haven't gotten it, just feel so nauseous.

Guest Feb 16, 2018 09:22:39 PM ET

We have the same cycle and same problem. did yours come on ?

Debbie Feb 12, 2018 12:34:14 AM ET

I came on my period january 25, 2018 and now i'm spotting. can someone please help me out and tell me what's going on?

Tay Feb 6, 2018 12:51:46 AM ET

I came on my menstrual dec 31. i had sex, yeah gross, i stayed on for only 3-4 days and had sex jan 1 as well and just a lot of sex through out jan but no menstrual cycle jan 31. now here it is, the 5 of february.

Sammy Feb 2, 2018 10:51:07 AM ET

I have had my period since december 2nd and it came again on december 30th and i have not had any since january. is it possible i can be pregnant? now it's 2nd of feb.

Kerry Feb 1, 2018 06:21:42 AM ET

Hi, i had sex on the 8th, a day before ovulation and now i'm two days late. i've had cramps, no spotting, can't sleep properly but, feel really tired and nauseous. could i be pregnant?

Ada Jan 31, 2018 10:14:34 AM ET

I saw my period 3 jan 2018. i had sex 15,17. when is implantation supposed to take place? my period is supposed to be 3/2/2018. i feel so sad to see some blood coming out . can i still be pregnant? please, i need someone to talk to me.

Joepee Feb 27, 2018 01:46:42 AM ET

My own situation is almost the same wit urs, cos the last time i saw my period was 4th january and is february 27today but no sign, due i have been going thru this strange signs, such as neosea, constipation, dislikes fof other foods and smell, breast increase and black nipples etc. i use test trip twice and it was positive but after going to hospital for proper confirmation they discovered it was negative. am confused here, please someone should help explain this to me

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>