Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 51

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

kelly . Oct 26, 2012 11:19:44 AM ET

My last period was 9/19 - 9/22 . it is now 10-26 , no period . just mild cramping. one day this week it got so bad that my eyes began to water, i couldn't eat & i felt like i had to throw up . i forced my to sleep and when i woke up , i felt a lot better . no sore boobs . could i be pregnant? whens the best time to test ?

anon Oct 24, 2012 07:44:30 PM ET

I had my period twice last month the first was in the beginning of the month the second was on the 25th. i normally have sore boobs for about a week before i do get my period.i do have bad case of nausea also. i was wondering if this is normal or not. please advice.

Jillian Oct 24, 2012 12:32:43 AM ET

If you think you might be pregnant, take a pregnancy test a few days after you were supposed to start your period, for best results. if it says negative, but you still think you might be pregnant, make an appointment with your doctor or at a family health center or planned parenthood and get a blood test done. if you are pregnant, the sooner you find out the better. any bad habits you might have you can stop sooner as well as schedule your first ob appointment. if you aren't pregnant and are having strange symptoms that won't go away, it could be an illness. and if you have been ttc for over a year you might need fertility treatments to help things along. good luck to everyone on your life adventure!! :-)

dynikka Oct 16, 2012 09:50:39 PM ET

I'm trying to have a baby i just got my iud taken out on 9-26-12 i had my period already on 9-27-12 and it stop 9-30-12 i been bae sex every sence then i took a test but it said negative could i be don't know and be been having symptoms any help

Tokyo Oct 10, 2012 06:11:31 AM ET

My last period was 9/9 and today is 9/10. the whole day my period has been brown and i have regular menstruals so i don't know what's going on... help me please

amanda Sep 29, 2012 10:01:18 PM ET

I have had a headache for almost a week and i have been feeling sick and wen i mash on my breasts they are tender i have took 3 test and they poped up negative does that mean i am pregnant

emma Sep 29, 2012 08:11:43 AM ET

Lala if the line says positive then it means your pregnant you need to got to the docs i have had this i have 1 child no wand i had another lil girl at 5 months so i know the signs are easy i took 5 b4 an they all cum bk postive best for u to go docs an they will giv u one there x

hope Sep 26, 2012 09:42:21 AM ET

My husband an i have been trying for 3yrs with no success and lists of medical expenses. however, i've been feeling sick to my stomach for about 2 weeks, my breast are so sore, i am tired and don't have the energy to get out of bed. my last cycle was august 10-14 and i've taken 2 positive test this week. is it to early to tell, i don't think my heart can take another disappointment. any advice???

ericka Sep 19, 2012 10:02:57 PM ET

Well my period didn't come on in two months my last period was in june my breast been hurting and i've been having bad back pains and bad cramps i took 5 pregnancy test and all came up negative what does that mean can somebody help me out please

Jameese Sep 14, 2012 03:30:53 PM ET

I have had very frequent urination (about every 30 min to a hour), sore breast, mild cramping, fatigue, and a missed period! my last period was aug. 2-5 but was very light and could have been mistaken for implantation. i have been to the doctor and had 2 urine test and 1 blood test and they all came back negative. i have recently took 3 home pt's and they were also negative! i have been pregnant before but didnt get a positive pt until 6-7 weeks and the doc thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and gave me a shot which killed it and i had to have a d&c. to have the fetus and sac removed. i am now having more symptoms then i was when i was first pregnant. could it be that i am pregnant again ?? i have a very strong feeling that i am but the test tell me otherwise ! please help !

<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 Next >>