You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 51

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

nids Sep 13, 2012 02:01:23 PM ET

Periods are late by 10 days, felt a blood spot on my penty. i m going to pee more than usual having headache a lot of time. having body pain. had upt yesterday but it is negative. am i pregnant? or just a misconception. and even had a very tendered breast

aundrea Sep 12, 2012 12:58:00 AM ET

Ok i have been having really bad cramps and lower bake pain.,i am sleepy more than ever but i dont get sick my breast dont really hurt but i had a period on aug 27-30th but i been felling this way and idk wat it is

melony Sep 5, 2012 02:55:03 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex everyday this weekend, but we are trying for a baby.. well i have had some sharp pains in my stomach and i missed my period, im bloated, i get nausea feeling sometime's during the day exspecially in the heat, & i have gas more than i ever have.. could i possibly be pregnant? should i take a test? how will i know if i'am?? help please!! thanks

melony Sep 5, 2012 02:46:53 AM ET

If i have gas,bloating,& a missed period.. could i be pregnant?

laura Sep 4, 2012 01:49:01 PM ET

I am on birth controll (alesse) and have been for 2 months going on my 3rd month in 1 week. i got my period 1.5 weeks prior to the placebo pills and have been extremely fatigued, bloated, headaches, allergies are increased. its not a normal period it was super heavy the first couple days and a dark brown then it went to a light red color and was more like spotting back to heavy again. just when i think its gone its not. am i pregnant? can you be pregnant and have your period and be on the pill? help thanks!

linda Sep 3, 2012 08:38:57 AM ET

I think i'm pregnant. had sex august 5and7th. got a three day light period on the 22nd.since then i've had headaches nausea and mild constipation. cramping and gas as well. is it to early for accurate pregnancy testing.

LALA Aug 30, 2012 10:41:48 AM ET

My period is 4 days late i took a pregnancy test 3 tims there was a light pink line that says postive but i have bad cramps and lovwer back aches as well. my breasts are tender but idk if im pregnant since the positive line was so light but it was there.

Kari Aug 22, 2012 10:38:41 PM ET

Well i may be able to answer a couple questions.. when i was pregnant with my now 2 yr old, i had spotting 1 week before my menses was due, i took a pregnancy test at that time and boom... pregnant! i didn't really have another symptoms (not even morning sickness) the whole pregnancy so cant offer my opinion about any other early symptom besides implantation bleeding. on aug 17, i felt a few pinching sensations in my lower abdomen. i actually thought at that time... (uh-oh) then the next morning i woke up with bad low back pain. that subsided but later on that day i started spotting. i am still spotting but a little more now, i feel bloated, and i just know i'm pregnant! i took a test earlier today which was neg but it wasn't first morning urine and there needs to be enough hcg in the urine to detect on a test. goig to test again in am. sorry for the long story. for those who posted in july, what happened since your post?

Marii Aug 19, 2012 12:19:10 AM ET

Ok here i go i had my period july 27th to the 31st on day on the 28th and 29 th i had sex then i had sex all day on the 12th and 13th of august since ovulation i been having bad cramping feeling and my breast been hurting me is that mean i could be pregnant ? i also been really dizzy and emotionally

teresa Aug 16, 2012 10:47:44 PM ET

Hi maybe someone can help me i have been having sore tender breast for almost a week now i was supposed to come on on the eighth my right side breast have milk in it i did a pregnancy test and it said no someone told me that i have to wait 2 weeks is that true

<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next >>