You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 51

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

amber marie Nov 6, 2010 04:54:12 PM ET

I have soreness in my breats bbut my period is over and sometimes i feel like i want to throwup and just pass out is this normal? my period was 9 days ago that it ended

karen Oct 19, 2010 01:37:05 AM ET

Ive had my periods 4 days ago but instead of lasting 7 days theyve lasted 5 nd 2 days later have spotting with clear mucus nd backaches,headaches nd sum sickness plus im always tired...am i pregnant?

laura Oct 14, 2010 04:28:48 PM ET

I had intercourse 4 times, 14 days before my period starts, my period was due today but it hasnt come. iv had cramping in stomach and my breasts are tender, could i be pregnant?

Misc Oct 12, 2010 06:15:06 PM ET

Hello- i have a question.... on aug 31st... i had my normal peiord... on sept. 4 & 5 i took hpt and they both showed a very light line... then the 5th ended 8th.. (very normal) i got my period ... so i was really confused.. and assumed i wasnt becasue of the period.. then 5 days later more brownish stuff nothing heavy veryyyy light came out.. would there be anyway i was preggos??

privet Sep 12, 2010 03:40:01 AM ET

We've been trying for two years i always think i have the signs and symptoms and some months my periods very late and we get excited tests ar always negative and then i get a horriable period soon after , but we will keep trying, the fun and excitement is half of it the journey u stat is the rest, waiting for my journey is devastating everymonth.

Emma Aug 17, 2010 05:52:01 AM ET

Do not give up in trying for a family. losing babies is devastating and very emotional and will never leave your heart but one day you will be holding your baby in your arms and realise that you were strong enough to get through it.

brittney Jul 28, 2010 09:14:52 PM ET

My period is irregular. i'm trying to get pregnant and for the past 10 days my husband and i have had sex every day several times a day and i have 5 of these symptoms. is it too soon to be having these symptoms? i have headaches, cramps, tender breasts/nipples, nausea, loss and gain of appetite, frequent urination, lower back pain, bloating,i'm moody and i'm extremely exhausted!

Abigail Jul 20, 2010 04:24:59 PM ET

My husband and i have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. i have an un-normal period. some times i am on a 28 day cycle,and other times i am on a 52day cycle. how can we work past that?

help Jul 15, 2010 07:37:30 PM ET

I have the implant i have got majority of the symptoms of pregnacy also cramping but no spotting of blood or bleeding, i have taken a test and its come up negitive but my main worry is my nipples have gone darker and im craving things that im not much for or weird things like coal and sand... thanks

ravinder Jul 10, 2010 02:21:45 AM ET