You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 54

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Manda Oct 8, 2011 08:19:44 AM ET

I had cramping on the 25th on one side which is when the calculator says i would have implanted.i've been falling asleep exhausted at 8pm, shortly after my kids. i'm now 4 days late, yikes. guess i'm getting a test today!

CAM Aug 21, 2011 08:07:26 PM ET

I am not sure if i am pregnant yet, still too early. but i know when i ovulated and had sex with hubby. is is normal if i did get pregnant this time, to feel a constant slight "pressure" type by your bladder? thanks

Chelsea-ann Aug 13, 2011 09:38:46 PM ET

My last period started on july 31st but only lasted about 4 or 5 days. now for the past couple weeks all i do is throw up and even though i am hungry food just seems yucky!, a lot of the time all i throw up is stomach vile, so far its negative on the test which i already know it stil 2 early to tell, but has any1 else ever gotten this sick in the beginning of a pregnancy i mean right at the beginning,

kirsty Jun 26, 2011 02:34:14 PM ET

Had my implannon out on the 2nd june and have been trying like mad to conceive. for two weeks my breast have been sore itchy and nipples have been like football studs and dark in colour. today i got some light pink blood when i wipe hardly any on pad(tmi)its slowing down already can anyone help is this period or implantation bleed?

brooke May 25, 2011 11:37:41 AM ET

I am the same way i usually get my pms symptoms a week before my period i had none and now i have this weird bleeding very very light orangy or pinkish color this makes day 3 i had it still no symptoms i have experienced abdomnal pains a week ago and and i got nueasa feeling while riding in car and my friends dog omg wont leave my side and protects me lol i never been pregnant before so im so confused on what to think

Tonya May 20, 2011 01:19:06 PM ET

I haven't had a period since feb. i've took test they say negative i feel normal but my back hurts alot i get headaches every now and then when i eat i throw up from time to time, i don't have any signs everyone says it's cuz of stress i don't feel stressed yes at times i get worried but i tend to forget about stuff after a hr so its not cuz of stress on why i havent started. a health fact you might wanna know is i have endometriosis, so that might be a cause im not sure. i have pains in my sides alot sometimes makes it hard to move. i'm not sure can someone please help me? i dont have ins so that makes it even hard someone just please help.

Mandy Apr 15, 2011 12:05:45 PM ET

I am due to start monday (4-18-2011). normally i start to have pms signs a week before i start, but i have not had any this week. this is not normal for me. if any one else has had no signs or pains right before they start, let me know. me and my husband have been ttc for 4 months. hope it worked this time.

sam Apr 14, 2011 03:34:44 PM ET

I have very sensitive/sore breasts. and nipples i feel tired quite often and i get regular headaches and i am moody i took a couple ov pregnancy tests and they came out negative but i have signs of pregnancy could i be pregnant

Mel Mar 30, 2011 11:31:34 PM ET

Been married 3 years no kids had 2 failed ivf's. had 4 day 5 donor embryo transfers it now 10 have had brown discharge. massive headache the type i get when periods due. hope in pregnant i'm 45 in a few weeks.

Tina Mar 14, 2011 02:05:37 PM ET

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, nausea, headache, tiredness etc and 3 days after being late l saw a brownish discharge which lasted for 2 1/2 days. i took 10 hpt and 1 blood test and all came out negative. i have been pregnant before and l know all the signs and l don't believe that it's all in my head. have somebody gone thru all these and ended up being pregnant? an answer will be very much appreciated. thank you.

<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next >>