You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jean-marii Jan 30, 2018 08:08:51 AM ET

I had sex 28 october 2017. then i got my period 25 november 1, december, but it's now 30 january 2018 and i didn't get my period yet. can i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 31, 2018 02:27:39 PM ET

If anyone answered, please let me know, i have the same case.

Appolonia opara Jan 25, 2018 07:52:18 AM ET

I saw my period on 6th of january with a 28 days cycle, which lasted for four days. my problem now is that i have been having this fever plus headache and every smell of food irritated me. so i don't know if i am pregnant and also scared of taking any drugs but this headache is much. please advise me and god bless you.

Adriane v Feb 9, 2018 02:22:05 PM ET

What ever happened? i have a similar issue.

Zoomzoom Jan 21, 2018 12:38:05 PM ET

Had sex with my hubby on 8th of jan 2018, saw my period on the 12th, and 13th. it stopped except for a very dry brownish and dark blood which is unusual because my flow is usually for 6 days. then my tiredness started on the 19th jan and a heavy hunger pang, so much that i couldn't stand while eating except to lie down. later heaviness and pain on the left lower abdomen and cravings. only have body temperature at night and insomnia. can hardly get up from bed and immediately demand for food. i'm supposed to ovulate 12-13 but my temp is not elevated. scared to go to the hospital . i don't want to see negative but i don't want to keep my hopes high neither. i'm ttc.

Raf Jan 19, 2018 12:08:51 PM ET

I am looking for some answers. haven't been preggers before. my symptoms are: headache, hip, bone pain, felt like something is inside on left lower side, heaviness in chest , and my cycle is a 28 day cycle. and i got on 23rd dec 2017 but, after we had se* i felt headaches and white tissue kind of thing in urine, although no irritation in that area like i was thinking. maybe i get uti.

Christina Jan 17, 2018 09:52:37 PM ET

I had my period oct 16, 17. nov had spot. dec had no period. jan had 1 day bleeding. i haven't been eating at that much. i have headaches, and feel like vomiting. when i take pregnancy test it says negative. so, am i pregnant?

Ez Jan 15, 2018 02:43:59 PM ET

I have had my period for nearly 2 weeks now and sore boobs with it. this is very unusual for me. i usually have it for around 4 days and only get sore boobs at the start of it. i also only get period pain just before and at the start of my period which i got and toward the end of the 2 weeks i was feeling it a bit again.

jay Jan 22, 2018 04:04:38 PM ET

Hey, did you ever find anything out? i'm experiencing the same issue.

Guest2 Jan 15, 2018 01:31:55 PM ET

My cycle came on dec 17th & went off dec 23rd. i had sex on dec 24th & again on jan 8th. period came back on jan 9th & went off jan 13th (which was an early period). i've been having headaches & feeling nauseous when i move around. i've taken a pregnancy test & it was negative. am i testing early? could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 31, 2018 05:18:58 AM ET

Just wondering if you have received a positive test?

Guest Jan 14, 2018 10:47:40 AM ET

My last period was november 27,2017 and here it is jan.14,2018. i haven't seen anything since november. i've been going back and forth to the bathroom peeing. i've been vomiting, been having back pains a lot and i am more tired.

Lonna Jan 13, 2018 05:43:10 PM ET

Hey, me and my husband had sex on the 6th of january, on the 7th my period came down, it was very red and i saw a blood clot came out. on the 8th of january my period stopped. i didn't see anything at all but, one day i saw light blood when i wiped myself. it's been like that for awhile now, still no period. so one day i had to poop and i couldn't get it to come out, so i kept pushing so it could come out and my poop came out. then i saw blood dripping out so i'm thinking i'm about to come on but it didn't. so today i saw a pink and brown spot but i don't know if this is a sign of pregnancy or i'm just stressing. i have until the 21st to come on.

Richelle Jan 23, 2018 03:27:26 PM ET

The blood is probably from when you had the hard poop. it must have torn something in your rectum! but, being constipated can be a sign that you could be pregnant! it has happened to me before!

jamy Jan 13, 2018 09:54:12 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2017. had sex with my husband on 7th january 2018. now on 13th january 2018 i'm feeling abdominal cramps. am i pregnant?or its just the pms?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>